Posted: 10 years ago
too many stickies in first page
omg
sathyakrs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bhabo is too much...grrr..😒
Rsaj thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
crap storyline... crap crap crap... are they not listening to the public at all or even reading various reviews?? it is showing such wrong morals and values.. and more importantly it is encoraging all the mil's and crroks out there that being partial and horrible mil is perfectly ok and stealing a child is perfectly ok too... very bad...

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
anyone remove old threads from main page.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
please remove some stickies in the first page
make the gold awards thread a sticky
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i want dabh with less emily or no emily that's it  
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dont understand why the "unfair" thread was closed...there was No bashing in it, only healthy discussion...yes there were some discussions about other shows but why the same action is not taken in other forums where DABH and its actors are bashed badly whenever it tops the trp chart or when anas and deepika won awards...this is what is called as 'unfair'...Im disappointed...
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly Niruba di, this is totally ridiculous. I hav cn nearly 2 forums discussing against DABH, without any action of MODs. 
I too agree that DABH actors had too much screen space this yr in SPA, was it DABH teams fault?? Y ppl r bashing it blue & black?? If they r irritated they should write it to SP, nt in IF which is against its rule.. 

I was reading those threads(in other forums) from the time SPA 2013 started, & left many of those comments even without "Report"ing & counter commenting/litting other DABians to fight against them, cos SP was at fault & their frustration is justified. 

But what irks me is MODs can close those topics in DABH forum & leave other threads in other forums as such & let others to post against DABH..!! Great going MODs👏.  

I never wished to write in this thread but today i cant' stop myself from commenting here..Sry if my comment seems rude🥱
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
exactly yaalini...and this is not the first time happening, even during ITA awards, DABH actors were bashed continuously in other forums and I noticed the threads were hitting 20-30 pages without any action from the moderators...
it is SP who is in charge of the awards, so why blame the DABH actors, in fact they put so much of hardwork in it...and we dont know what happened behind the screen...seems like the whole award show was planned at the last minute 😕
actually i dont blame the fans, some of them have this habit of bashing unnecessarily and some are emotional dont know for what reason...it is the moderators who failed to do their job efficiently... Edited by niruba - 10 years ago
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree with both Niruba and yaalini  as I have witnessed the same, It has become a common practise of other forums to bash dabh and its actors..This should be stopped or a strict action needs to be taken .
I have noticed none of us actually bash other shows , its because we r content with what our show and actors have achieved.
'unfair' wali post shouldnt have been closed :(