Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
jesh that will be easier! :) i'll use that name.

i'll finish up the script either by today or by sunday evening.

so far things look great!
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
So far things are being added to the scratch board. Will keep updating it πŸ˜‰
😲...,Wow...,
You guys are doing just greatπŸ‘...,OMG...,
Good Luck to you guys...,
VishaD. thumbnail
Thanks Amanda and congrats on being an IF Dazzler πŸ˜Š
Priyya0511 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
 Dee, my name... πŸ˜­

other than that it looks awesome!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
VishaD. thumbnail
Priyyanka and Love_Karanabha, your task is to find me any article/videos on Suhasi Dhami πŸ˜Š
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

What is Suhasi Goradia watching on the small screen?

Suhasi Goradia

Which daily soap you watch?
I don't get time to watch anything due to my hectic shooting schedule.

Which channel you watch frequently?
Discovery, HBO

Which is your favourite TV channel?
HBO

Which is your favourite reality show?
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa and Jhalak Dikhhla Ja

Which is the best comedy show you have enjoyed on Indian television?
Sarabhai V/s Sarabhai

love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6RS29bwxgo&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
VishaD. thumbnail

Post 1

Priyyanka - Visha are you done?

Visha - Almost. 

Priyyanka - Hurry up. The guests should be arriving soon. 

Visha - Where's Rani & love_karanabha?

Priyyanka - Jesh went to get some flowers for the decoration. Rani I have no idea.

Visha - This Rani is too much. 

Jesh - Hi guys. I got the flowers.

Visha - You seen Rani?

Jesh - I think she went to get the birthday girl.

Visha - Whaaat? We need to hurry up! 

[The guests start arriving]

[Rani enters in behind some guests.]

Visha - Where have you been?

Rani - We're in a problem.

Jesh - Oh no. What?

Rani - Suhasi is out with Karan. And I have no idea where. 

Jesh - You better go find her.

Priyyanka - I'll come and join you in searching.

[Rani & Priyyanka leave, while guests continue arriving]

1 Hour later...

[The lights in the hall are dim]

[Rani & Priyyanka walk in] 

Everyone shouts - S U R P R I S E ! ! !

Edited by Visha_Dhami - 11 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail
Post 2

'Live and let live' because when you experience so many phases, its then you realize what life is. According to me don't think about tomorrow, live today to the fullest.'

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/638/638145bltz6zqhdo.gif She is a lovable girl in the industry and her talent knows no boundaries as she can sing, dance, act, do comedy, serious and angry roles. Her dedication to her job needs special applause. She has not only won the hearts of the guys but also all the girls and womens where people want to be like her and some wants a sister or daughter like her. 

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/638/638145bltz6zqhdo.gif She has certainly became a household figure and won the hearts of many and continue to conquer the industry. So everyone, lets ger together on this special day to celebrate the birthday of the one and only, Suhasi Dhami

Strong . Unbeatable. Honest Adorable Sexy . Intelligent

5 Minutes with Suhasi Dhami

Original Name : Suhasi Goradia (Dhami after marriage)

Giving gifts or receiving gifts? Receiving gifts always

If given a choice, would you participate in Indian Idol or Jhalak Dikhla Jaa? Jhalak Dikhlaa Ja because Madhuri Dixit is the judge. (Suhasi's favorite actess is Madhuri Dixit)

Get a tattoo or keep it clean? Keep it clean.

Host a party or be a guest? Host the party and receive gifts

What is your greatest accomplishment so far? When I did my Bharatnatyam Arangetram

Best advice you ever received? Actually my uncle always keeps me telling that I should concentrate on one thing rather than juggling between multiple things because as a kid I was into dancing and singing and lots of other stuffs.

The strangest thing that you have ever done to prepare for the show? I do not know about preparing, but weird things happen whenever I have to perform on stage. The moment before I enter the stage I yawn and when I yawn my eyes are filled with water. I think it's a sign of anxiety.

We should not interrupt you when you are: Sleeping

Would you like to relive a moment from the past or get a glimpse of your future? Relive the moment from the past and let the future be a suspense.

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/638/638145bltz6zqhdo.gif Born as Suhasi Goradia , Suhasi Dhami is a beautiful talented actress. Her mother, Lata Goradia is also a well known theatre artist and Suhashi was use to attend her mother's stage shows in her childhood days.

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/638/638145bltz6zqhdo.gif Suhasi is a trained classical dancer as well as singer. She has even performed 'Bharatnatyam' dance form on stage. With having ambition of making it big someday,  She finally made her portfolio and came to Mumbai. She got a chance to act in the Star Plus daily soap titled Antariksha and she started off her acting career on small screen. The show did well among the audience and her performance in the serial was also greatly appreciated by the people. Suhashi then went on to do another serial titled Ek Chabi Hai Pados Mein which aired on Star Plus. The show went on to become a big hit among the audiences. 

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/638/638145bltz6zqhdo.gif Besides doing serials, She also did several ad films too for several brands. However Suhasi became a household name after her she was signed up to worked in the TV serial Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli under the banner of Rajshri Productions, which was telecast on Zee TV. The show became a hit and got success. Suhasi also has a sense of humour which she often shares with her on screen Karan V Grover and she also appeared in the comedy series Kahani Comedy Circus Ki on Sony TV.

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/638/638145bltz6zqhdo.gif Another fact that many may not know, Suhasi is in fact married. Yes! She is married to her long time love Jaysheel Dhami who is an IT Engineer by profession and he also happens to be the brother of popular actress Drasti Dhami who is Suhasi's sister in law. Upon her marriage to Jaysheel, she took the surname of Dhami to whom we all now know her as Suhasi Dhami.

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/638/638145bltz6zqhdo.gif Suhasi is also a familiar face with the Zee TV Awards where she has been nominated for several categories over the years and also won several awards. Among them:

Favourite Beti - Nominated (2010)
  Favourite Popular Face (Female) - Nominated (2010), 
Favourite Popular Face (Female) + Special Honour - Nominated (2011) 
Zee Parivaar Ka Favourite Naya Sadasya (Female) - Won (2009) 
Favourite Behen - Won (2010)
Favourite Beti - Won (2011).

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvGkbOPErpc[/YOUTUBE]

Post the end of Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli, Suhasi Dhami had also done many shows in places like South Africa and Guyana with her YMGGK co-star Karan V Grover and they have had huge crowd for them. 

Recently, Suhasi was also part of the Sunday's India Day Parade that took place in New Jersey where Suhasi was the grand marshal of the event. Her presence at the event certainly made all the people there happy as she has huge fan base in New Jersey too thanks to her YMGGK serial.

S u h a s i  D h a m i    about fashion...

Fashion is: Being comfortable.

Who chooses your clothes? I do.

Do you wear accessories? I am not a very accessory person.

Do you follow any brands? No, maybe Mango, but not really into brands.

Favourite shopping destination: Mumbai, maybe Bandra.

Most expensive buy: I bought a pair of Guess shoes though I don't remember the price. I had to think twice before I bought them and then eventually the third time I bought them.

Clothes you are comfortable in: Dresses.

Favourite designer: None.

Must-have in your wallet: Credit cards. I am a credit card person. For a 100 rupee purchase too, I need a credit card.

Favourite perfume: Burberry Beat or Burberry weekend.

Colour that fills your wardrobe: White

Edited by Visha_Dhami - 11 years ago