Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tina_1234

amazin story..plz send me ur blog link

me tooπŸ˜›
luvkkgasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey fantastic updates ... totally loved them  :-)    Thanku for pming me... :-)
But seriously worried about Khushi now... I hate dat pyscho shashi..😑  Hope evrythng stays normal in their lives !! 
sj_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
It is gr8 to see Arnav trying to draw up info abt Shashi; Ali Arnav interaction was lovely. Akash was like concerned brother to Khushi who would do what it takes to keep the family united. 
In one of the earlier chapters you showed the father daughter relation when things were going good and the flashback in  ch 28 marked the change in the dimensions  which makes me wonder why.
Hope Garima is able to alert them before the storm quakes the lives of Arnav, Khushi and Aryan.
sidhagappa thumbnail
I had started reading your work a while ago and totally loved it.   The story line was very unique and interesting.  Just when i got done reading chapter 23 is when the blog was removed.  Since then I have requested the link to the new updates several times and have also sent you a buddy request but have not received a response.  I see that you are on IF and are responding to other members requests.  So I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that I am going to be the next in line to receive the much awaited link to this amazing story that you have penned.
metitaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
AWESOME ...PLEASE PM ME..😊😊😊
y.c.yetikaroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidhagappa

I had started reading your work a while ago and totally loved it.   The story line was very unique and interesting.  Just when i got done reading chapter 23 is when the blog was removed.  Since then I have requested the link to the new updates several times and have also sent you a buddy request but have not received a response.  I see that you are on IF and are responding to other members requests.  So I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that I am going to be the next in line to receive the much awaited link to this amazing story that you have penned.

hey!!! same here...i had also requested u for the links and  send pm but did not get any reply..plzzz...can i get the link for ur ff...i have also read till chapter 23...
Samyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I started reading your work Few months ago and I was totally addicted to it.  The story is very differnet and very interesting.  I love the way you describe khushi's n arnavs feelings. And I love the intimate scenes between them.. you r great!! the way you describe the way they feel. I love it. I was just able to read upto chapter 22  when the blog was removed. I Love your story n i'm dying to read the rest.. Plx plx plx send me da blog link.. 
maryam0993 thumbnail
please please send me your new blog link if your are updating, i know i'm stalking, i really want to read the rest of the story, thanks
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
For Chapter 28:

I hate this Shashi fellow. So, he was a vile man and violent towards Khushi even as a child. But I can't understand one thing. Both are not his daughters. Why target Khushi only?

The exchange between Ali and Arnav came as a breath of fresh air in this dark story. I was smiling throughout though the undercurrent was serious.

The moment Arnav missed the call I knew something serious was up. No one calls in your story casually.

Your Aakash is as much as a mystery to me as Arnav. I will wait to see what you have planned for him.

I hope you are getting better 😊
masam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
No one calls in your story casually.

That totally cracked me up! 🀣