Users

Frequent Posters

fathimaa98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Your blog seems to have been removed :o
MayaraaSobti thumbnail
I have just read all the 16 chapters in one go n i have to say u r a fab writer n i fell in luv wid this ff .. poor khushi she suffered alot .. hope Arnav revenge's plan won't success n realize hw khushi is falling for him anyway let's just wish for the best 😊
I just came to knw that u hav shifted your FF into a Blog .. i will send u a pm\buddy request n i hope u accept my om\buddy request bcoz i really want to read the rest off this ff 😳
janam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Madam please send me the link of your blog. Thanks
meem17 thumbnail
hey...i am a new reader of FF  and OS... just found this thread...asked around and found out the summary of the story..really interesting...would like to read...pls pls pls pls pls send me the link of ure blog...waiting ...hopefull
cranmax thumbnail
Plzzz send me the link of your blog...plzzz plzzz...

smarty94 thumbnail
res.

*EDIT*

*gulp* the update was sad😒 u can feel HIS pain when she asked for money the memories he's tryn to block out since the past year come slapping at his face when she talks lyk that and fr a moment forgets her *SANE MIND*

it was decent of him to not do anything😉 and the with the staring competitions (just asking, were u by any chance watching Kung Fu Panda when u wrote this? cuz i definately was and it reminded me of that😆) were a great help, i wonder if he could get things done when she is normal😛

i forgot to mention earlier, i lauu ARYAN, te little guy is adorable *pinches cheeks*🤗

take care ma'am and update soOn😃
Edited by smarty94 - 11 years ago
masam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: smarty94

res.

*EDIT*

*gulp* the update was sad😒 u can feel HIS pain when she asked for money the memories he's tryn to block out since the past year come slapping at his face when she talks lyk that and fr a moment forgets her *SANE MIND*

it was decent of him to not do anything😉 and the with the staring competitions (just asking, were u by any chance watching Kung Fu Panda when u wrote this? cuz i definately was and it reminded me of that😆) were a great help, i wonder if he could get things done when she is normal😛

i forgot to mention earlier, i lauu ARYAN, te little guy is adorable *pinches cheeks*🤗

take care ma'am and update soOn😃

Haha, no not at all. I wasn't watching Kung Fu. Don't have time for movies anymore :/
smarty94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: masam

Haha, no not at all. I wasn't watching Kung Fu. Don't have time for movies anymore :/

wish all the best with ur endeavours👍🏼 and hope u get a break from ur hectic schedule😃
luvkkgasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey loved d latest update of ur ff...
Truly heart breaking   😭 ... Khushi's pain and all...
you are doing a great job... 😊

Looking forward to read more :)
charlie1950 thumbnail
I'm have been reading ur story regularly but I can't find ur blog anymore.
Can u pls pm me the updates.thnxs