Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm actually really glad Anjali knows the whole truth,although she could have reacted badly to the whole situation. But I'm glad she is being kind and understanding, and I'm so happy Khushi is telling her the whole truth about her past.
I feel Anjali will be a big ally for Khushi in the future!
Love the direction this story is heading!
Continue soon (:
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

"Sit here, Di. Please." Khushi made her sit on the bed and gave her a glass of water. After Anjali had calmed down, Khushi spoke with an apologetic tone, "I'm sorry, Di. Arnav married me but I cannot tell you why. I'm sorry that you have to go through so much pain but believe me Di, I had no such intention. I can't change who I am but Di, but this new life that is brewing inside me, I...please Di, don't let me separate from it. Please, I beg you Di. Please.." With that Khushi sat down on her knees at Anjali's foot, crying her heart out.

Anjali bit her lower lip, as a tear made its way down.

"I promise you Di, I would never hurt you or Nani or Arnav. I'll never tell anyone who I am, will never let people question you back. But please Di, I can't live without my child..you're understanding Di, what I'm saying?" Anjali stared at the broken girl and with whole of her courage, she nodded her head.

This part turned my eyes misty. Im so loving this FF. It has a lot of angst and pain and just feeling it

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fab update..loving it sooo..do add me to ur buddy list.
Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great update poor kushi arnav ignoring her like anjali and kushi convo like how anjalj is letting go of the past thanks for the pm.
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I feel so bad!! Poor khushi n I knw arnav is torn upon too but still! Im glad sis bonds tied now hope she supports!!
cheers for d pm :)
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sorry my like button not working but awsuuum update dear and now anji knows the truth...brilliant update n thnx 4da pm dear...
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
What is wrong with Arnav?  Was it LwYs his plan just to be nice / normal with her to get her pregnant and then treat her like crap or is he now having this reaction because he likes her too much?

Love this story.  Love this Khushi and my heart breaks at her plight.  
Homeslice thumbnail
AWESOMEEE!!

Loved the heart to heart convo between Anjali & khuhsi,

GOd Arnav get a life. >_<
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
As bad as I felt for Khushi because of Arnav's Behavior... I felt even worse forAnjali and her small breakdown in front of Khushi.  Both of these women have been thru so much in their lives, yet it is still the beginning.   Wondering what will be Arnav's reaction to Anjali knowing their semi-truth? Great chapter... I love the tension that gradually mounts with every chapter... Hopefully building toa climax that will be to die for... I am sure!😉
luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
update soon...loving ur updates