Users

Frequent Posters

quarky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Monday Reserved

Sorry for the  late update: 

CM's House:

Starts with MA crying on CM's fate. Maniarasu updates them on Vadamalai's actions and everyone is shocked. Chellamma asks him to keep quiet as she wants to forget the past and live on happily with her two kids.

Kalaivani asks her to stay with her to she can get rid of the paavam that her brother did can go away. MA asks Chellamma to come with her 2 kids and stay with her. Sneha looks worried. So do Valliamai and Solai. Kavitha and Maniarasu also offer their home. Chellamma refuses and says she needs to be alone right now. She goes on about how she's never been with her two kids together.. cue for MA to give guilty glances and Sneha to silently signal her to keep quiet. Chellamma says that they can come see her and the kids whenever they want and she will also come if there's a function/festival. They all try one last time, but she doesnt budge.

Hospital

Rajamanickam still asking for his kid. His mother-in-law lies that the kid was sick and is at home, but Shanti asks her to stop lying and tells RJ that she had to sell the kid to get money for the operation. RJ gets very emotional and keeps crying. Enter Manohar and his adiyaals. He yells at Shanti and blames her for the condition of his brother and for the lost child. RJ and Manohar have some senti talk where Manohar assures that nothing will happen to him and RJ cries about his baby.

RJ-Shanti's Home

Shanti yells at her mom for showing no compassion for her son-in-law. Her mom tells her that she did it for the good. Manohar comes there and yells at both of them saying neither of them have the compassion or the love of a mother, if they could sell a child for money. Shanti cries some more. He asks the name of the person they sold it to. Shanti says Chellamma and Manohar is shocked. He asks for a photograph and she brings it. He sees the kid and remembers Chellamma and Vadamala with those 2 kids in Palani. He vows to get the kid back (I hope im not making this up since I fast forwarded this part). 

CM's House

Chellamma playing with the two kids when she gets a call on her cell. She is about to pick up and the screen freezes.

Edited by quarky - 11 years ago
quarky thumbnail
Monday Reserved

Archives

CM's House:

Starts with MA crying on CM's fate. Maniarasu updates them on Vadamalai's actions and everyone is shocked. Chellamma asks him to keep quiet as she wants to forget the past and live on happily with her two kids.

Kalaivani asks her to stay with her to she can get rid of the paavam that her brother did can go away. MA asks Chellamma to come with her 2 kids and stay with her. Sneha looks worried. So do Valliamai and Solai. Kavitha and Maniarasu also offer their home. Chellamma refuses and says she needs to be alone right now. She goes on about how she's never been with her two kids together.. cue for MA to give guilty glances and Sneha to silently signal her to keep quiet. Chellamma says that they can come see her and the kids whenever they want and she will also come if there's a function/festival. They all try one last time, but she doesnt budge.

Hospital

Rajamanickam still asking for his kid. His mother-in-law lies that the kid was sick and is at home, but Shanti asks her to stop lying and tells RJ that she had to sell the kid to get money for the operation. RJ gets very emotional and keeps crying. Enter Manohar and his adiyaals. He yells at Shanti and blames her for the condition of his brother and for the lost child. RJ and Manohar have some senti talk where Manohar assures that nothing will happen to him and RJ cries about his baby.

RJ-Shanti's Home

Shanti yells at her mom for showing no compassion for her son-in-law. Her mom tells her that she did it for the good. Manohar comes there and yells at both of them saying neither of them have the compassion or the love of a mother, if they could sell a child for money. Shanti cries some more. He asks the name of the person they sold it to. Shanti says Chellamma and Manohar is shocked. He asks for a photograph and she brings it. He sees the kid and remembers Chellamma and Vadamala with those 2 kids in Palani. He vows to get the kid back (I hope im not making this up since I fast forwarded this part). 

CM's House

Chellamma playing with the two kids when she gets a call on her cell. She is about to pick up and the screen freezes.

quarky thumbnail
Tuesday  Reserved

CM House

The call is from Priya (the little girl in Palani ashram). She says she saw Chellamma fight and get the kids on TV. Chellamma apologizes for not informing before leaving and thanks her for the video, because of which she could get her kids. Chellamma says she spoke to her grandad and that he'll come soon. Priya asks when Chellamma will come to Palani, and there's a car sound outside Chellamma's house. Manohar goes in and asks the adiyaals to get the kid. The adiyaals take the kid forcefully and Chellamma runs behind them.

Hospital:

Shanti brings a doctor to check Rajamanickam's vitals.

Maniarasu's House

Maniarasu suggests Vadamalai's hand in this. Chellamma denies saying she doesn't suspect Vadamalai is brave enough to send adiyaals to take the kid. Maniarasu yells saying he's going to take care of Vadamalai. Chellamma identifies the rowdy and says Vadamalai was a coward and ran away hearing this guy's threats, so he isnt brave. Maniarasu asks her to give the car number she noted to the police station. He also adds, that if the police find out that Vada is behind this, he will kill him. 

Hospital:

Doctor tells Shanti that the operation has to happen in two days. He leaves and Shanti sees her kid. She hugs her and Manohar comes and asks her to give the kid to his brother. Shanti takes her kid to RM (Rajamanickam) but he doesnt wake up. Manohar threatens her again. Police come and take the kid away despite pleas from Shanti saying its her kid. They also arrest Manohar, all the while Manohar talking about his stature in Palani etc. 

Police Station:

Chellamma sees a police inspector carrying Kannamma and gets happy. She also sees Shanti and Manohar getting out of the van and is confused. CM recognizes Shanti. Manohar yells at CM and CM lashes out at him, asking him to stop his harassment anymore. Inspector asks CM if she knows him and she recalls the Palani incidents. She then asks Shanti how she is related to him, and Shanti tells her that its her kid, and that she lied to get money for her kid. CM asks her to not lie because of fear, but Shanti keeps saying its the truth. CM and Shanti have a "Its MY kid" "No, its MY kid" moment and the inspector stops them. 

CM then recounts the events of the kid - how it got taken from the hospital and was with them for 2 years. Shanti then says that she didn't know all that and sold her the kid just to save her husband. CM shocked. Screen freezes.

quarky thumbnail
Thursday Reserved

Sorry for any misses or mistakes. I watch it in fast forward and write it as I remember ðŸ˜›

CM's House  

Epi starts with Kalaivani pouring curses at the child-stealer and MA is getting worried and disturbed. MA starts getting agitated and says CM should get that kid back from the Child Care Services because THAT is her kid. Sneha makes an excuse that MA has to go to a clinic and takes her away before she spills the beans about Ratna. Maniarasu makes a comment on Sneha after they leave and Karuppu jalra adichufies.

Phone

Kalaivani on phone with Amudha, relays all the happenings - Amudha feels bad for CM and is angry at Vadaimala for his treachery. Kalaivani agrees and says nobody is ready to listen to anything. Kalai asks Amudha to come stay with CM for a few days as she is all alone and Amudha says she'll leave tomorrow and assures that her mother-in-law and Vasu would definitely agree to it.

Auto

Sneha and MA going home - same old story - MA super-guilty and Sneha consoling her saying that nobody can take Ratna away from her. MA feels that CM will soon come to know of the truth and take Ratna away. Again Sneha assures her that Kannamma will be returned back to CM and nothing will happen to Ratna. Valliamai calls Sneha and tells her that Ratna fell down and got hurt - ( sorry didn't watch the scene after this ðŸ˜•)

Ernakulam

Gayatri hanging clothes, Vada comes there and asks her to pack her bags and come with him. She asks where and he says "to get his kid". He then narrates the incidents of Kannamma being taken away and comments on CM's parental skills. Gayatri asks him to calm down and wait to do this legally as he has already spoken to the lawyer about the custody of the kids. Vadamalai says that he can't wait that long to get his kids and that they are his life.

Clinic + MA's house

Doctor tells CM that according to the DNA reports, the kid belongs to Shanti and not her. Shanti is super-happy while CM is heartbroken. Scene shifts to CM meeting Sneha and blasting her for playing a nasty game with her kid. She is in badrakali form and asks Sneha where her kid is, and chokes her... MA wakes up - everything was a dream. She looks at Ratna sleeping next to her and says she will not give her to anyone, no matter who it is. Sneha comes hearing her voice and once again - consolation starts. MA asks what if the its proven that Kannamma is Shanti's kid? CM will find out about Ratna and take her away. Sneha assures her that nothing of that sort will happen, and Ratna is hers and hers only.  She then goes outside and mixes some powder with water for MA (all this while an evil tune in the background playing on). She brings the water to MA and asks her to take her powdered medicine. MA drinks it, calms down and goes to sleep - while Sneha goes out and says that MA cannot support CM like this and she will be a slave to Sneha - which is why she was mixing the powder, and that Ratna herself will be the reason Sneha gets all the property. Screen freezes.

swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey a condensed version so far...(or till i have watched)...looks to be abt 2 weeks worth...i watched it in FF mode so forgive me if there are lapses.

Indha kanraaviyai konjam pinnokki paarthen.

Looks like chellams see the phone clippings of daughters with vadai and gayu (guru's granddaughter priya's velai) and identifies and gets to be a kaaLi.

Tells that younger sis of gayu abt vadai and his failures and goes with her to her native place to bring back her kids.

Looks like that sis thinking of her sister's life leaves chellams at the bus stand (this is my assumption. Yet to see this part) and warns vadai..

But while vadai tries to do the absconding act with new wife and kids, is trapped in a bridge by chellams coming and confronting from the opp side.

She gives him left and right and wants her daughters back. Vadai is ashen but tries to defend and refuses to give the kids. As chellams approaches, he warns

And takes steps back and then misses and falls into the raging river below. Both biwis scream..one for the kids (chel) and the other for her husband.

One of the kid is saved.(not chellams bio kid) and vadai. She kadharufies but of no avail. Vadai still demands she return that daughter and she screams some more and

Goes to the police station and camps out there until her daughter is brought back dead or alive.

Muthazhagi is afraid too as when bharathy falls into the water, here too, kannamma wanders and falls in the fountain to get a ball that had fallen inside and is found by MA.

MA says we have to warn chellams as her other twin might be in danger too but is stopped by the ever scheming snake.

News on tv abt this is seen by kattadurai and he calls and informs Maniarasu. They come to kerala.

Meanwhile kannamma is found on the shore by someone and is saved by a naattu vaidhyar.

While chellams fights with vadai, his mother in law comes by and is shocked to hear abt the loser maaplai of hers when chellams lists that he left her literally on the road in paLani

Taking the kids and how he is a nambikkai dhrogi. She clutches her heart and at the hospital says, whatever said and done, she is selfish and wants vadais' words that he will live a happy and full life with her daughter for the next 100 years. He promises and she dies.

Chellams refuses to leave the police station and then mani arasu and kattadurai come. She even refuses to eat. Meanwhile a guilty MA wants to come to Kerala but some snake stops her and says God has given her one of the twins and they can see chellams when she gets back and that chellams will always be the winner in all and can face anything.

At vadai's home, gayu's mom's friend consoles them and asks vadai to take care of the sisters when a lady comes and informs them abt the other missing twin and that she is safe at that vaidhyar's place. Vadai goes there and pleads and promises to go directly to the police station. That vaidhyar first refuses and says after seeing chelams on tv, he shd go give the kid himself but vadai somehow cries and cajoles and gets kannamma and runs home and instructs new wife to pack bags so they can run away and live happily where chellams cannot find him.

Kattadurai and mani still cannot budge chellams but then there comes an auto with gayu and kannamma. She hands over the kid to chellams saying that is the only right thing to do and chellams says I am indebted to u. ur sis talked so highly of u and I don't have any grudge against u. I am so upset and sorry that u gave ur life and future to a dhrogi.. I don't care a bit abt him anymore but I will never forget what u did now. And hugs the kid and cries….vadai comes and bellows gayu's name and yells at her and she says no one but the mother has the first right to her kid. And she did what she felt was right. Vadai tries to forcibly take the kid but mani arasu and inspector stop him and chellams takes both kids and walks off, staring at vadai.

At home, vadai questions who gayu is to take his kid and is given back good by gayu's sister. He asks her to butt off and porumaiyin booshanam gayu asks her sis to stop and says she likes vadai as he is and did what was right. Not coz she did not want to take care of hid kids but coz chellams had the right. Vadai screams some more but she says say whatever u want but I did right but u r my husband, u can even beat me…crap. Vadai is silent while sis screams some more and points out vadai's faults.

Valliammai and solai are in the car and she instructs him to not vazhinjufy over chellams. Ippo dhaan we r well off in life and chellams will then come stay with us and try to take over our lives and business. So don't talk much. idhukku edhuku poi paarkanum?

Meanwhile, the fake twin's original mom is at the hospital whose husband is sick and looks like he wants to see his kid. She tries to search for chellams visiting card that she gave when she came collected the baby, thanks to scheming sneha and kamini. Her mom instructs her against it but that lady is very upset and wants her kid.

A graamam and one chithappu comes to meet one  dadhaa looking person and says, in Chennai is younger bro is on death-bed and his wife is trying to save him and they look to be very poor…the fake twins original parents. Big bro says I will go save my little bro but don't talk abt his wife…(love marriage against the big bro's wishes and so little one was cut off from family, looks like…) he may go behind chellams and she will come to know the truth abt her other twin then.

MA and snake are in an auto to see chellams and MA is being brainwashed along the way not to blurt the truth abt kannamma being with her.

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Monday 27th aug 2012

CM's house...CM very very sogama sitting...She is sorrounded by her super sondhams Kalavani,Bell,Kavitha,Solai and valliammai...Pearl along with sneha joins the kootam...Pearl maanavariya thitting vadai...What happaened to that manushan??...enna koraichal CM kitta??...Rombha thimir pudichavan...U should have lodged a complaint against him chellama...

Now bell thambhi's turn...He starts his archanai...CM tells everyone to stop talking abt vadai...She dont want to hear even his name...Solai tells bell to stop...Bell says nee anga irundha u will also talk like this...

Pearl says...see chellamma...u come with me  to my house...stay with me for few days...Sneha shcoked...She calls pearl and says akka...why r u forcing her?...She will take her own decision...She knows what to do...u dont confuse her...CM looks at sneha...Kavitha and bell tells CM to come with them...CM silent...Kalavani says i wnat to do prayachitham...u come with me anni...stay with me...CM still silent...Solai and valli mattum invitation kudukala CM kku...dont know why...

CM finally opens her thiruvaai and says...no..i dont want to come to anyone's house...Sneha releived..CM continues...naan inga dhaan iruppen with my 2 daughters...my life full of problems and only problems...now i want to live for my daughters...dont comepell me...i want to be alone...whenever u ppl want to see me come here..i'll come to ur house for visheshams...ippadiyae iruppom...Dont force me pls...CM polambing and crying...

Hospital...Shanthi is shown crying...Shanthi (the lady who sold her daughter to chellamma)...and her mom aogama standing near a bed...Bed la shanthi's hsuband...He asks abt their baby...Shanthi starts crying...She says i sold our daughter for money to save ur life...This convo b/w shanthi and her husband is overheared by one thaadikaran...the same thadikarama mama who  gave appu to vadai and CM in palani...Shanthi's hubby is this thaadi's brother...Anne petcha ketkama thambhi shatnthi ya thallikittu ie love marraige pannittu vandhutaru...so annan angry...

Thaadi comes in and shouts at shanthi...Consoles thambhi...he says he will help them in finding their daughter...

Shanthi's house...Shanthi's oppari session ...Thaadi comes there and thittufying shanthi...Then he saks for baby's photo...Shanthi gives him and he sees...Anne yosiching...flashes of CM's babies comes in his mind...2 baby la onnu indha baby..hefindsout...He akss shanthi...yaar kitta vitha baby aa?...Shanthi says to a lady named Chellamma...Thaadi annan angry...

Thodarum...

sajahan thumbnail
wednesday august 29 - by syah

hello friends, i am updating for the first time, so bear with me

starts off with scene at police station where shanthi and chellama both fighting for kanamma saying the baby belongs to them, police officer (seems to be a nice guy) confused as to who to believe, shanthi's brother in law verbally abusing her police says he cannot give baby to either shanthi or chellama as he is not sure who is the mother and the best move is for the court to decide. chellama pledging for baby to be given to her and willing to even go for medical checks. shanthi tells police that she gave baby to kamini and chellama saying that kamini has already died.

next, at muthuazhagi's house, valli updating muthuazhagi that kanama was taken away by a thug and that the baby does not belong to chellama. shena pretending to cry and say that poor chellama going through hard time. valli saying if kannama is not chellama's baby and then who is chellama's kid, saying that she feels sorry for chellama and starts cursing those who stole chellama's baby. muthuazhagi becoming very confused and says that she wants to go and see chellama to console her. sneha wants to follow her.

at the hospital, shanthi's brother in law continuing to verbally abuse shanthi and her mother, aiyoo this guy is just too much and simply irritating

at chellama's house, all family members surrounding her, muthuazhagi and sneha arrive at the house. muthuazhagi consoling chellama not to worrry and be strong. sneha suggesting that she will help and she can get the baby back. maniaarasu telling sneha to shut up. chellama saying that she knows how to get ger baby back. muthuazhagi saying why not get sneha's help, everyone cursing whoever stole chellama's daughter. muthuazhagi looks sad and confused while sneha portrays the evil looks