Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

good points...and yes i think he is hurting himslef more in the long run...and i think he reacts this way because he heas been hurt so much in the past...today we saw a glimps of his past..when he told madhu that he knows what its like to lose a father ...as he lost his when he was only 12 years...he has a lot of baggage that we have yet to discover...and it eating him up inside...so i think he simply cannot accept defeat...and madhu is defeating him..most of all emmotionaly...

EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
just look at RK drunk watching the tape of Madhu slapping him today. it clearly shows he is the one who is getting more affected.
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mitalee

It's just another story on The Beauty and the Beast. If she was fragile like a flower, he was the beast of his emotions.

I feel Madhu is getting into this relationship with low expectations, for which RK will be hurt the most.

Though I fail to understand his logic for marrying her. He is on a mission to ruin her life, but how? Cause he was the one who lighted the fire and now he is the one who is gathering the ash...

I could be wrong but I think he want to play with her emotions. he was talking about Madhu taking care of his wound so he wants to marry her make her fall in love with him and play with her emotions. treat her like a disposable im assuming but I could be wrong.
TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Both of them are hurting...
fluffyktau thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great post!
so pleased there is some semblance of perception in this forum ( I was getting worried there with all the phangirl ninny post!)

I have to agree with your analysis, RK will ultimately hurt himself the most.
Though i dont agree that Madhu brought it on herself...real culprit is RK..she is just a naive idealistic girl. What she did in a more rational society would have been applauded...with RK falling from grace and being shown as an arrogant shit.