Will adopting Mallika's kid solve the baby issue?

Poll

Is adoption the solution to the baby issue?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay, a possible end to the Mallika track could be that for some reason AShutosh and Nidhi end up adopting the kid...now is this really a solution to the baby issue...Ashutosh wanted to share blood with someone...adoption will not fulfill that desire...and Nidhi does not want the responsibility of a child...so, while she may not have to take a maternity break, she will still have to take care of an infant...far more difficult then the maternity phase if you ask me...so is adoption really a solution? Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
I voted for no, btw...cause adoption by default is not the solution here!
-rhythm- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Voted    NO
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i want ashu n nidhi to have their own baby !
sharma.shivani thumbnail
Voted for no , i want ashu and nidhi to have their own baby.
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gals can we plz click on like on d main post? we need cms yaar!
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I voted for No.
They might adopt mallikas baby, but will Nidhi be able to love it like her own. No matter how forgiving her nature, will she really be able to forget the pain mallika caused her.  And when she eventually has her own child, will she be able to love equally, willl she be able to see Ashu love mallikas baby as much as their own.
Adoption is not the solution for them, unless along the way some sort of twist in the story makes it necessary.  
Hopefully Mallikas baby, will be the deciding factor for Nidhi to have her own.😊
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Adoption should be a heartfelt and a well-thought out decision after considering all the consequences...not a knee-jerk response...wouldn't be fair to the child and the parents...!
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
adoption se solution ho jata to kab ka adopt kar lete...ashni will have their own kid...but i guess adoptiong mallika's kid is on the cards...not for the sake of ashu's wish of having a kid but for giving a family to a child...may b mallika will die or something will happen to her..
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

adoption is what we predicted as a end result of this track with mallika pregnant...it certainly is no solution...ashutosh does not want a child ,he wants his own child his flesh and blood...if he just wanted a kid he could have himself adopted one long ago given his extreme affection for kids...

and no one is going to pressure mallika to give up her kid certainly not ashni either...series of events may lead to her taking a decision to redeem  herself for everything she did to them..most possible scenario being...nidhi does agree to have a kid...but finds out that she has difficulty conceiving is super guilty and heartbroken seeing ashutosh dejected...mallika may try to get back ashutosh once more thinking she can make him a aprt of her kid's life...only to realize he wants his and nidhi's kid and loves his wife over everything...that may prompt her to give up her kid to ashni knowing her kid cannot have better parents than ashni...and she leaves...over years ashni love the child rear him as thier own...to have mallika return some years later to once again claim the kid and maybe ashutosh...in this process ashni may or maynot have  a child of their own depends on KP...i actually see this  scenario or else there was no need to get malllika pregnant at this stage that too with jagan's kid...if they had to play on ashutosh ka iweakness that kid would have been his not jagan's ...and this track keeping in mind KP ka statement that it would lead to redemption of mallu maa ...

if a baby is born ..i foresee a leap since KP refuses to introduce any other characters and it is all about mallka vs ashni...so once again after leap perfect scenario for mallika to enter to cause mayhem...