PV.WU.Aug. 8 2012 - Arya Market Visit

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Image posted above is made by me and if you desire to use it - please ask my permission before using it.

Aug. 8 2012 - Written Update
By Misti
PS: Please don't copy my work without my permission...

Thank You

Highlights

• Bickering of Arya continues... Aarti wanting to go market and Yash wanting to accompany her while Aarti doesn't want him too...

Detail Written Update

Yash return from his jog and Aarti exiting out of the building. Yash question her where she is going and Aarti told him that she is going to the market. Yash insist in dropping her because the markets might be close around seven in the morning. He also suggest that the servant can pick it up, but Aarti denies. Yash wonder why Aarti doesn't want to take him with her and yet he goes with her. (I am wondering what Yash is trying to hide from Aarti). Yash drives away, but someone kept eye on them and informed the person who has enemies with Yash. They both arrive at the market. Every store are closed. Yash told Aarti to tell him where she wants to shop and he'll inform his friend Manish and he'll make the arrangements done. She stopped at clothing store and realize its going to open at 10am. Yash got the store open and introduce Aarti as his wife. Aarti asked Yash to wait outside the store and she hesitate in asking for the item she came for. She keep on looking at Yash (I have a feeling its something related with undergarments). She excuse herself. She told Yash to re-check the car because she left the door unlock. Yash told her her its automatic lock system than she told him she left her side of the window open. Yash agreed to check the car and Aarti quickly so the salesman she wants (its undergarments) he left her alone. Yash checks the car and window and realize Aarti lied to him. Aarti found the item she wants and same time Yash arrived. She drop the box after hearing his name. (Oh! I can't stop laughing at their reactions). Both are feeling awkward and Yash watches Aarti trying to hide the box.

Together they turn around (their back facing each other) than together they turn around to pick up the box (and bang their heads together). Yash turn around again and Aarti quickly pick up the box (same time the salesman return with tea. Looking at Arya facing opposite direction). He spills the beans (when Yash picked up box of boxers) and Aarti cursing the salesman in her mind. He left them alone again. Yash finally leave the store while Aarti is upset.

Paridi inside the kitchen mixing something inside the water. G3 also come inside the kitchen. Both of them smiles. G3 come to learn about the honey-lemon-water and both of them have argument about health. G3 compare Paridi with Aarti (the way she take care of the family and her husband). G3 indirectly insults Paridi and leave the kitchen.

Aarti come out of the store and question him (most-likely taking out her frustration on him) and his quietness annoys her. She told him to pay for the shopping and bring the shopping bags. He shouts at her and told her to stop trying to be Arpita because she can never be Arpita. She yells at him saying its his problem that he see Arpita everywhere around them. She isn't trying to be her or she never asked for her rights being his wife. She herself is trying to adjust with Arpita's memory for his happiness. She told him that if she hurt him with her words and action than she's sorry. Aarti about to leave when Yash stopped her. He realize his mistake and apologies, but Aarti doesn't accept it. (Yash look adorable with his puppy face). Aarti told him to go and get the bags instead of making kids faces. He hesitate going inside. Keep on making a-fool of himself while Aarti stare at him with her eyes. Finally he goes inside and Aarti burst out laughing her head.

Precap: Its about Paridi and her shooting starting.
Edited by MistiofMistz - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_lvndr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for quick WUπŸ€—... the shop scene is so funny btwn AarYaπŸ˜†...
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the updates πŸ˜Š
Mullai_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.. πŸ˜Š
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thx

funny episode πŸ˜†
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a lot for the WU Dear πŸ˜ƒ
FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update
today's episode was awesome and mind-blowing
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks for the Beautiful Update :)
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx for the update..

So arti forgot her garments..πŸ˜†
minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_lvndr

Thank you for quick WUπŸ€—... the shop scene is so funny btwn AarYaπŸ˜†...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†