Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rupali. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: MysticLight

Vrinda's tweet sure makes one think so.

She tweeted " Who do u guys think vl save Team Weaklings..keep guessing guys..u r gonna love dis".

This could then make her character  emerge as the saviour.

Wow...Fingers crossed...I so want her to dance...
swaron19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammu19

wat is dis!!! so much of negativity!!! i knw tanni is not a dacer & if tey show suddenly tat tanni to dance ll be vry much odd but u guys have to remember 1ting vrida is a trained dancer...

Everyone here is talking about TANI not VRINDA and vrinda is dancer we all know (though not good as other 11 but still she can dance we all know).. But tani is not a dancer.. 

Negativity cause (for me) I don't like tani's character much cause I see this show most importantly for DANCE and she is non dancer.. was fine by me at first.. cause she can learn dance, but she's the only one who's shown non passionate about even learning dance.. and expecting her passion for dance by me is not  wrong cause it's a dance based show and all 11 people in it are passionate dancers...

To be clear not talking about vrinda cause she's improving her acting bit by bit and She's doing her job..

Hope you understand why I don't like tani..😊

-Shruti.
_LostSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

wat is dis!!! so much of negativity!!! i knw tanni is not a dacer & if tey show suddenly tat tanni to dance ll be vry much odd but u guys have to remember 1ting vrida is a trained dancer...

i agree with you.
Taani  loves kathak.she can show her magic in kathak, there is a chance for that.😳
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I guess we are talking about Tani not Vrinda 😊
And i never seen "Tani" showing any interest in dance. So atleast for me it will be very illogical to show someone who is not passionate about dance, start dancing suddenly .

jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but  vrinda is a kathak dancer and anyway tanni i meant not vrinda chill