Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalsunvid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
" Kshirsagar - means the ocean of milk --It is also the place where Vishnu reclines over Shesha Naga, along with his consort Lakshmi. 

According to Bhagavata, outcome of the churning of Ksheerasagara is Halahalam (terribly destructive poison), Amrita (nectar) with Dhanvantari (physician of Gods), Lakshmi (Goddess of Riches), Jyestha (Goddess of Poverty), Chandra (the Moon), a white elephant named Airavata, a horse named Uchchaisrava, Kalpavriksha (the tree that yields whatever is desired). -- Credits Wikipedia..

The episode started with the Malik's older and younger generation.Daadi wants and sees the boy in Arnav but she is just getting the sight of not only the successful business tycoon ASR but also the ASR who wants to move ahead in life towards his future. He has traversed some rough patches in the years in which she has abandoned him and his sister and got rested comfortably shying from the whole world. I don't want to hit the past here since we got one answer today.

But its ASR's sheer display of anger that she abandoned them that he rightly went and stood by his wife. We always respect and would love to be with the ones who have lived with us in difficult times.This is why Nani is answered all the questions by ASR despite his anger and Daadi didn't get any reply. Khushi not played a major role in his life till now...not the reason for his success...but has been a great support, a friend a comforter for him and above all displayed loyalty to him for more than a year. The girl not only is fond of sweets but also spreads sweetness to everyone .This has only pulled him most of the times towards her. Now for all the qualities she displayed he gifts her in every moment with his support and care. We got it in the beginning and end of the episode.(Superb attitude displayed by Daadi and Barun in the end)

Daadi didn't like Khushi from the first moment and  I think her anger is doubled because of the secret wedding, Thank God Nani informed all of us that "She is not so"Whatever may be the reason for disliking Khushi let it come out in its own way. Wait and watch.

The past is knocking because of the older person and it's dusted by Khushi .Wow!!! 

Daadi has not traveled in this changing world. Hidden in some corner and suddenly comes out to her grandchildren is a mystery not only to ASR but also to us. The thing is a boy lost his childhood and a girl has lost her dreams and one family shattered ..this old soul couldn't take it and has shred away from the world. Was she responsible for some things then couldn't control'and now she doesn't want anything to go wrong...looks to be like that.

But Khushi's lines : "I will be with you when you need me " What does this indicate...some more intelligent IPK Reduxians can deduce.Shank,Tasveer ,Ladoo Gopal,Ganesha Idol...am not so good in deciphering but again Khushi is the whistle blower ...clearly shown.

Again Daamadji's question by Daadi was unanswered. What will be Khushi' s fate when the matter is disclosed ?One more pooja coming up and during Pooja again Daadi is going to ask the question.

Ice breaking is awaiting the whole family. Are Gupta's invited for the pooja like last year?Well that would set the cards on...

Small note to CV's: ASR - Khushi contract .Khushi was particular on contract...please don't forget ;we have not forgotton.. When you want to give a mind blowing and heart rending moments we will keep track of them always. Consistency and continuity is definitely a major setback for IPK since the kidnapping track.  And don't just barge the usual flirt - fight sequence for some reason and just leave it aside...

Not to mention our dear Mami .She saw the place of Khushi in ASR' s mind and got to see the guts of ASR infront of Daadi...message clearly delivered to her also. I wonder her state when ASR knows that she didn't correct Daadi about Khushi's image. Will we get it?? Jus kidding...

But army is setting up : ASR-Khushi, Payal,NK and Mami will side with Arnav when the game starts.I am not able to conclude on Akash..If anyone could do please...

Lovely Tants and Doodhs ...Great Reduxians!!! Hats off  πŸ‘

Reading Friday's post and some of June posts again gave me so much pleasure!!! πŸ˜›

Edited by lalsunvid - 11 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Devyani Raizada - The matriarch of the family who raised her two orphaned grandchildren. Nothing is more painful for a mother then the loss of a child. Yet she suppressed that excruciating pain within herself to fulfill the responsibility. The daughter she lost can never come back. She showed strength when it was most needed. She learnt to move on, cherish the memories of the ones she lost and treasure the ones who are still here in this world. She learnt to live with a smile on her face.

Subhadra Devi - The other matriarch of the Malik-Raizada clan, a lady with a strong, commanding presence, exuding an aura of nobility. She suffered the same loss as Devyani but she hasn't come to terms with it. She hides it with a faade of arrogance and austerity. Unable to deal with her loss, she fled from her responsibility in search of peace. But the past continues to haunt her day and night. Deep down, she is still restless, because tranquility lies in acceptance of the reality and moving on. But unaware, she continues to hold on to the past.

Arnav Singh Raizada - The fourteen year old boy who confided himself within a shell is finally breaking free. He is opening up and accepting life not as a sentence but as a gift. Years ago, he lost faith in love, life and goodness of people because all he could see was cruelty and all he could feel was pain and loss. It's been a while since he found love but he was unable to accept any change at first. It took him time to realize his love. With the realization of love came acceptance, acceptance of the fact that love is what makes life worth living. He realized he can love, live life and be loved. He now knows how to honour and cherish the one he loves. Love is slowly healing some of his wounds, if not all. Until now, his pain was his own. But love changes things. He has finally found the one, who can heal his wounds and soothe his pain. Now he knows that his pain can be shared too. It can be shared with the one who makes his whole, the one who is other half of soul.

Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada - A child-woman who has a just taken a leap. She has been a lover, a wife for a while now but until now she was living with a man whose pain was unknown to her. Within a day, she realized there are things about her husband she is still unaware of. She learnt what importance she has in his life, how much he values her. She made an attempt to know, to be a part of his inner world. She told him his pain is not his own and that it can be shared too. He found assurance in her words and he revealed the wounds he was hiding for fourteen years. She saw the depth of his wounds and she realized he was secretly suffering all this while. She made a promise to herself that she will always be there to share pain. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much Bushy πŸ˜Š

Edited by incandescent - 11 years ago
sumana-13 thumbnail
Hello girls ...πŸ€—πŸ€—

Satya and Doods both on page one here today calls for celebrations ...

A big Thank you to the Brilliant people here for making this thread so beautiful...

I wonder what it will be like to meet all of you together in person...😍

So the creatives are following the tracks laid down long back in the one and only Redux...by Doods and Sathya...
πŸ‘the hint about Anjali having twins...by NK...ek ke saath ke free...
πŸ‘the hint about twins separation ... by maamiji saying ...aadha hissa idhar and aadha Jaunpur mein milega...
πŸ‘ the panchajanya conch as predicted ...searched and found todayby Khushi and handed over to Dadi saas...

πŸ‘the past slowly unfolding...full of misunderstandings...I dunno why  I feel Khushi will be the one to clear all MUs in everyone's minds and paint the complete correct picture for all to behold...may be after a lot of inbheshtigashuns ...am I wrong ??πŸ˜•β“

I wanted to say a few more but decided to stop here...and leave it to the experts.

Loved the return of ...The baby blue shirt πŸ‘πŸΌ...Arhi naughty moments πŸ‘πŸΌ...the Anjali-Khushi sweet moments πŸ‘πŸΌ ...Janmashtami celebration with gaiety πŸ‘πŸΌ...Loved all Khushi's night dresses πŸ‘πŸΌ
the look on ASR while watching Anjali Khushi hug was priceless...Loved how Arnav firmly held Khushi's hand and literally dragged her all the way to his room ...😍

I find the brightly colored poly-chromatic dresses khushi wears very weird πŸ˜’... earlier on it was bright colours with gota work and pom poms all right but at least it was monochromatic πŸ˜’ .. may be they plan to make her look the worst before she is finally given a makeover by Dadi πŸ€”... if that is so the please let it be soon ... because it is giving me an eye sore πŸ˜”...its high time they fired the costume designer ...

Pics are not mine ... credits go to the original up loader...

Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago
NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
"Brick By Boring Brick"

She lives in a fairy tale
Somewhere too far for us to find
Forgotten the taste and smell
Of the world that she's left behind
It's all about the exposure the lens I told her
The angles were all wrong now
She's ripping wings off of butterflies

Keep your feet on the ground
When your head's in the clouds
Well go get your shovel
And we'll dig a deep hole
To bury the castle, bury the castle
Go get your shovel
Ba da ba ba da ba ba ha

So one day he found her crying
Coiled up on the dirty ground
Her prince finally came to save her
And the rest you can figure out
But it was a trick
And the clock struck twelve
Well make sure to build your house brick by boring brick
Or the wolf's gonna blow it down

Keep your feet on the ground
When your head's in the clouds
Well go get your shovel
Go get your shovel
We'll bury the castle, bury the castle

Well you built up a world of magic
Because your real life is tragic
Yeah you built up a world of magic
If it's not real
You can't hold it in your hand
You can't feel it with your heart
And I won't believe it
But if it's true
You can see it with your eyes
Oh, even in the dark
And that's where I want to be, yeah

Go get your shovel
Go get your shovel

[x2]
Ba da ba ba da ba ba da
Ba da ba ba ba da ba ba
Ba da ba ba da ba ba da
Ba da ba ba ba ba ba ba

Sorry gals, am a bit tied up today! But this song expresses a few different views that I have and a few advices to the characters. It's up to you to decode it and figure out who I am referring to.

Doodle and Tants, girls take a bow!!! I really admire and am in awe at your foresight and analytical skills!!! Please continue to shower us with your knowledge and wit!!!

Loved the episode!!! Cast and crew, keep it up!!!

Love!
Nazifa
Edited by nazleef - 11 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

And then  he found his Khushi <3

PROLOGUE

Lets look back for a moment to see that boy standing in mandap that night..A celebration ..A marriage ..A family and all in one second looked like a MIRAGE to  him..That night with his parents he lost one more important thing himself.

We  don't know how he was prior to that incident...was he mischievous little brother to his sister..Was he lovable son to his mother...and more importantly Did he believe in his prayers -his God..what if he did..what if he had belief that he will become an ideal man like his father..what if he had belief that his mother wont leave him ever alone..what if he had belief that night will be his sister's biggest night of her life...what if he believed in love which his parents had..what if he believed in value that marriage holds yes the word I used here  FAITH or BELIEF...He lost all  that in one night..

He gathered up his life with his new beliefs and created his own world for his loved ones.. he became MAN WHO CREATED HIS OWN FATE or DESTINY...but somewhere inside that man that little boy existed who was still standing there in mandap that night..Somewhere he always wanted someone to say to him that his newly made beliefs are wrong ...Someone whom he can TRUST ..and someone who can show him that prayers are answered too..and now lets go back to starting episode- That very man is standing in probably same place where he lost himself 14 years back and there comes an angel in his life and falls in his lap..isn't destiny strange ? Same place where he lost his beliefs that night became very same place where he gets back his beliefs-his khushi-his happiness..and yes THEN HE FOUND HIS KHUSHI

Khushi-a bright sunshine,an angel perhaps sent for this very man ..A spirited girl who was strong and bold enough to tell him that he was wrong in his beliefs..

So we have come so far in this story where he has regained his belief in love- after all hurdles crossed he finally realized and accepted his love, his belief in marriage- we have seen it often how he values this relation and gives respect to the very institution by standing besides his wife and he has found his ultimate happiness in life -his khushi

but is this closure..no it isn't..there is one more thing left in this story-...will leave it at that only

Now coming to today's episode

Again an episode which leaves an emotional impact- and that too a strong one...

Well,I just told you the whole story above and you must have wondered what made me write that prologue- Answer to that question lied in the episode today for me... For the first time,I could clearly see why khushi was sent in this man's life by destiny.. She was sent to unlock his heart and heal that scars -scars that still hurts -wounds that are still afresh...there are very few episodes where khushi leaves impact on me more than arnav...πŸ˜† and yes this was one of them and I really loved her..and ofcourse my Man too... There will be many posts that will do justice to all remarkable scenes of today's episode...will just mention my favorite scene- indeed man 's revealation- I was 14 when my mother killed herself... Barun I dont know how you do it...and what went in your mind when you enacted that scene,I felt every emotion loud and clear and pain in those eyes...I equally liked Sanaya too..She was subtle and brilliant in song sequence which I had feared will be OTT..but CVs did justice to beautiful song πŸ‘...

Another scene I liked was khushi saying to herself- Hum aapke saath hain...it means a lot and spoke a lot to me... She is on path to discover his hidden pain and word she mentions "Dard"...she will try to heal him completely and may be bring out once again that little boy whom I mentioned in prologue above...

On side note- dadi is really taking dislike to khushi ..something in khushi may be reminds her of PAST...loved khushi hugging anjali and arnav watching from top...in that very place he declared them as two most important people in his life and there he finds them in peace and harmony-BEAUTIFUL... I am always glad to see that man's smile..somehow it makes show worth it..

Before ending this analysis- want to mention something that came in my mind last night when he told khushi about his mother..how helpless that mother wud be to leave her children like this and how helpless that mother wud be still watching him from the skies above as a star- her thoughts in the form of very beautiful song came to my mind..this song is from 1960's movie-Aakhiri khat...

His mother wud have said to him in his every dream

mere chanda mere nanhe, tujhe apne sine se kaise lagaau
suni godi mein kaise uthaau, chhup gaye laadle aanchalo mein
raat pariyo ka paigaam laayi, kis tarah so gaya tu akele
kis tarah bin mere nind aayi, mere chanda mere nanhe...

When he wud have struggled to make his world again-his home again then mother wud have said..

aadmi bhi hai, bhagwaan bhi hai, phir bhi phirta hai tu besahaara
kaun tujhko gale se lagaaye, pattharon ka hai yeh shehar saara
mere chanda mere nanhe...
He was still loner among crowd till she came in his life...and thus my title for today's episode- And then he found khushi <3

Edited by riti4u - 11 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Shwetha's Wishlist ;

WISHLIST SCENE

Arnav and Nani Scene:

Nani comes and sits besides Arnav.

Nani: Don't worry, Dadi will accept Khushi, give her time.

Arnav: I dont care really Nani, I just want her to be atleast civil to her.

Nani: Well I did give a hard time to Lavanaya when you brought her.

Arnav: (Small smile) What is it with you two best friends, you guys have some issue or the other with the ones I bring home.

Nani: Well, I didn't have that much problem with Lavanya.

Arnav(rolls eyes): Oh come on Nani.

Nani: Well ofcourse Khushi played a part in softening me up.

Arnav: (sarcastically): I think I should Request La to come and Train Dadi to be more modern, think that will help?

Nani: (Laughs): It is really good to see you like this you know, Chotay.

Arnav: (Simply nods)

Nani: Besides, Now that I think about it, I guess my problem with La was not her, it was you. I guess I never saw in your eyes the love or that sort of affection you claimed you had for La. The one I am seeing in your eyes for Khushi, one that keeps getting stronger.

Arnav: (after a moment's silece): Is that why you created such a ruckus when we got married.

Nani: No, I guess I really wanted to be part of my Naati's Wedding to the girl I really liked and approved for him. You did deprive me of that you know.

Think about it, what will you do when your niece or nephew asks, Mama & Mami where is your wedding album?

Arnav: Nani you know the circumstance under which we got married.

Nani (gets up): I do, rest of them don't.

Arnav: What if we have a small wedding at home with just both the families, would that be okay say within 7 days?

Nani: Chotay, You don't have to do this for us (unable to hide her happiness)

Arnav: Naah, Guess I owe it to Khushi.

* I KNOW I KNOW, won't happen*

But thought of something sweet to write for the occasion.

Have a blast at the party everyone, we deserve it.πŸ₯³

SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Updated on page 3, after many hours of blood, sweat and tears! πŸ˜†
chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dil garden garden hogayi...πŸ‘

Our moma papa predictions true!!!!

Mentioning of twins..
Mentioning of Conch ..

CVs do respect both as we all do respect hence mentioned both at a time!

Sorry for not being able to complete my post sterday..since morning had net issues n was able to connect late niteπŸ˜•
to compensate,I am writting now..

Comming to episode..will only touch what I loved..

1. Arnav standing for his wife to give back her dignity,respect n honour she deserves..
2. Kushi is all out in love for arnav,she accepts him as hers by mind,body n soul..she tries to bring smile on his face..I loved her attempt! Poor arnav needs it badly!
3. Slight smile on Arnavs face recognising what his wife is trying to do but not being able to come out of his pain..
4. Clarification of Kushi on why she has to do all that ..she really don't want anything comming in between! Loved her urgency to clean her slate!
5.arnav finally accepting her and trying to share the strongest link for his closed character..
6. Kushi understanding the depth of his pain,empathising m giving him space to lean on her,offering comfort,love,care n assurance! Loved how arnav acknowledges back!
8. Silent promise of Kushi to arnav on how she will support him...
7. Kushi hugging Anjali providing the same love,space,assurance n comfort to the otherwise happy anjali who chose to hide her pain in being in a happy world!
8.acknowledgement n pride in Arnavs eyes about the purity n love of his wife for his Di..a hope that all will be alright!
9.nok-jhok that followed😳
10. Arnav again re-emphasising about the rights Kushi has at the house! 

Credits:

Oh man BS! Please take my sincere bow! U r turning Truely inspirational to me! A man who was stoic in emoting a year back..with a consistent n persistent effort..today u just excel..and I take it as if u can everyone can! Thanks for being inspirational n raising ur own bar..giving us some breathtaking emotions...πŸ‘.words fail to express the level ur took this character..if not BS,no one can ever ever play arnav as u did! Thanku For ur quest n passion to entertain ur fans!

Sanaya: u portrayed the bubbly,chirpy Kushi with a tint of fear but loads of hope to bring smile on ur husbands face..so well..very close to real scenes..thanku n great job..u r Truely Kushi..

nK,PayPal...finally they r getting some screen space..feeling happy for them!

Daadi..thought about u is bringing chills beneath the spine..u r portraying 
Ash ASR to the T.

DB...no one can play as cute SIL as u do..

gul n CVs..a big thanku for giving us some emotionally wrenched subtle romantic IPKND..loving it to the core..please continue the stru line n please do t compromise on any! U r the best !

Thanku for all who liked my posts..thanks Tanthya for ur guidance..

Love u guys!πŸ€—
Edited by tejuvijay - 11 years ago
chitmanas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ksheeer Sagar

(Manthan)

Love the title Sathya.  Manthan process was what crossed my mind this evening and I was going to write about it.

Today's Episode:  Continuing from yesterday, we saw Arnav telling dadi that if she doesn't want to talk in his wife's presence, he doesn't want to hear either.  Like grandma, like grandson, right? To get his point across, he takes his wife's hand and walks away making it clear that where his wife is not respected, he will not stay there.

Nani is asking Dadi why she has changed; she was never like this before.  Why is she treating Khushi the way she is.  She doesn't know about Khushi, so why the antagonism towards her and what's wrong?  Dadi does not answer, but she definitely knows something or heard something.  We are yet to find out what it is.

Next, we see Arnav waking up from the nightmare of that dreadful day.  A very concerned Khushi asks him what happened and gets no response.  Though she hesitates (she's still unsure how to behave with him when he's all silent), she wants to convey that she's willing to share in his pain and plays a song.  Arnav is still in his nightmarish world and is unable to get out of it.  Khushi tries to hold his hand, reassure him that she's there for him, tries to get him to smile and be closer to him.  Nothing that she tries works.  Khushi then tells him that she has no intentions of prying and she did whatever she did just to help him and if he doesn't want to share what's bothering him, that's ok with her.  At this, Arnav blurts out the most painful truth of his life about how when he was 14 years old, his mother committed suicide.  Khushi is shocked and grieved on hearing this and when she sees tears in the eyes of her beloved, can she stop?  She hugs him sharing his pain and they both cry together.

An appeal:Ladies and gentleman, girls and boys, please realize that no matter what, suicide is not the solution, please talk to your family/friends or get appropriate help at the right time. 

Next morning, Khushi is watching Arnav still asleep and silently vows to be by his side no matter what.  Isn't this what he needs, unconditional support and who other than Khushi can truly understand and give him what he needs?

Preparations for Janmashthami are on and Khushi overhears the conversation between Di and HP; HP is telling her that he was unable to find something.  Khushi offers her help and finds out that Di's looking for a conch that belonged to her mother.  Khushi promises to find the conch, is about to walk away, turns back to give Di a big hug.  She knows how painful loss of a parent is and understands how heart breaking it was for both Arnav and Anjali when their mother committed suicide; the aftermath is something that's affecting their lives even today.  Arnav, who's watching Khushi and Di, is content and happy that the two most important people in his life are getting closer to each other again.

Khushi finds the conch (she is meant to) and then starts looking at the album that accidentally tumbles down. She's looking at the pictures of Arnav's family when a very angry Dadi thinks she's prying into the family affairs and takes it to nani.  Khushi is trying to convince Dadi that she had no bad intentions.  Enter Arnav bitwa, who once again makes it clear to dadi, that yes, he respects her, but Khushi is his wife and can do anything in the house and if she wants to look at something, she will and can do so.

Manthan – So, what's the story behind Ksheer Sagar manthan?  Sage Durvarsa cursed the devas(gods) and asuras (demons) that their strength may be weakened completely; this curse is all meant for the good of the world(s).  Devas and Asuras then went to Lord Vishnu for a solution and he asked them to churn the Ksheer Sagar (ocean of milk) with the help of Mandara mountain (forming the pillar) and Vasuki the snake (to actually do the churning) and the amruth that comes out will give them eternal life.  Without going into too many details about what happened, let me say that the first thing that come out of the churning process is HALAAHAL i.e. deadly poison and finally, after a long process, came the AMRUTH, sweet nectar of eternal life and strength.  The deadly poison was so unbearable that all were dying and it was Lord Shiva's turn to hold the poison in his throat so it does not affect anybody. 

Now, why on earth did I remember this story? Well, the current phase in Arnav's life reminded me of the manthan (churning process).  This man is bearing the burden of his mother's suicidal death and his father's betrayal and whatnot; he's holding all this within him and it's become poisonous for his life.  Is he a free man who can laugh at things easily? Is he free from the past and able to breathe easy? Is he a free man experiencing the joys of life?  We all know the truth. 

With the entry of dadi, the churning has started where the POISIONOUS PAST will and has to come out first (we already saw this today and it's only the beginning).  The entire family will be awashed in the toxic past and whatever comes out of this churning; after many more trials and tribulations, the AMRUTH FILLED FUTURE will be in the palm of Arnav's hands.  Throughout all this, Khushi will support him and as sathya said, conch is to remove the negative vibes, if so,Khushi is the right person to do this……any doubts? She loves Arnav totally and she also loves his Di, so what will stop her from being part of this process? Imagine Arnav and Khushi's lives free from the past.  Shall we await such a wonderful future for both? (am I getting way too ahead with this statement? I guess I like to think of the wonderful future that they'll have one day and it puts a smile on my face)

What I liked

1)     The way Arnav held Khushi's hand to take her along with him in the first scene (no half measures with Arnav bitwa, it's all or nothing).  Isn't he the same guy who used to drag her along to give her his famous dressing down, as they call it? I love this new avtar who's able to show his vulnerable side to Khushi without too much hesitation, but the ASR characteristics are evident too.

2)    The silent support that Khushi provided to him and how he opened up to her.  Love the choice of 'aaja piya' song, it's my all time favorite and very apt for their situation.

3)    The dancing steps of Arnav and Khushi when he's teasing her and their lovey dovey, smiley faces

4)    The 'I won't tolerate any insult to my wife' attitude of Arnav; hope Dadi gets the message soon

5)    Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani, you guys totally rock.  Love your jodi. πŸ‘πŸ‘

I thought this was another wonderful episode that had all the elements. drama, light romance, sharing of pain, mending fences etc.

Funny note: My mother who never watches TV shows sat to watch the episodes in the last couple of days.  She thinks Dadi is like mandharaπŸ˜† from Ramayan.  May be one of these days I'll do a write up about why Dadi is mandhara.πŸ˜‰ 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A heartfelt thank you to all those who read this post😊

Edited by chitmanas - 11 years ago
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Updated in Page one. Pls take a read and leave your precious commentsπŸ˜ƒ