Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hey dear,
you recalled some lost self of mine, I was thinking about a concept like this months ago but never wrote it, LOVED the entire thing, it was wonderful,
Now I would Love it if you could pm me and as you mentioned something about not knowing how to do it I'll tell you,
You see there's a little button named Pm under every comment, press it and a new window will appear, there you'll have to type your PM in this case the link to your update and a PM topic and then send it, it's simple as that,
Hope you'll find this information valuable, :)
Thanks for updating :)
rocker12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey gr8 work dear cont soon :) 
mahnoor2468 thumbnail
😳coninue ,continue and that too very soon !i loved it ,its perfect exactly the way i would like the story to move on yaaayy!πŸ‘ PLEASE PM ME WHEN YOU UPDATE NEXT !im in complete love with it πŸ˜ƒ
HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

SUB-CHAPTER:1.2:    A SMALL PRESENT

Manyata quickly showered and went downstairs to the dining area for breakfast. On the table in front of the chair where she sat, was a small gift box and a little card. She opened the present. It was a bracelet with 3 charms: 2 tiny golden hearts on either side of a little locket. She opened the locket; on 1 side there was a picture of 3 year old Manyata & on the other side: 5 year old Uday. S then took the card to read:
              HAPPY QUARTER YEAR ANNIVERSARY,PRINCESS...
              I STILL LOVE YOU...I ALWAYS WILL...
She crumpled the card with her hand. She put the bracelet back in the box and moved it to Uday's side of the table. She grabbed her cell & texted Uday:
               MY HATRED FOR YOU GROWS EVERYDAY!!!

Her cell rang almost immediately. She assumed it was Uday but it was Komal, who wanted to invite the couple for dinner. She knew the relationship Uday & Manyata shared...she knew that this anniversary was no celebration but she still called them over to the Raj Mahel for a celebratory supper. Manyata politely accepted the invite. She wasn't thrilled that it was called a "celebratory supper" , but was happy to be spending some time with her family.

She texted Uday:
AT 5pm- WE HAVE TO BE AT THE RAJ MAHEL.
He texted back:
I KNOW- DADISAAB CALLED...

Texting was the best way of communication. If Uday phoned Manyata-she'd never answer it...and if she phoned him (WHO ARE WE KIDDING); she would never phone him...NEVER EVER EVER!!!

So Thank God for Technology...Texting was made for people like Uday & Manyata...

SORRY IT'S LATE...
SORRY IT'S SHORT...
SUB -CHAPTER1.3 :DINNER AT THE RAJ MAHEL
                                    COMING : SATURDAY ,MIDNITE
😊😊😊 NAVINA😊😊😊

Thank u Cham42195...for the little lesson about pm'ing
At the risk of sounding STUPID, where do i get the link from...

rocker12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 update but too short plz next time make it long :P  Edited by rocker12 - 11 years ago
vampire12345678 thumbnail
wonderful and awesome but too too too short and your story line needs a lot of writing please update longer next time and please can we some intense and hot manveer scenes please but nevertheless this short update was really niceπŸ˜ƒ
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update and I do agree with others... it was too short.
Don't understand what you mean by where do I get the link from?
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I really love this SS!! But this update was too short so plzzz make it longer next time!! Can't wait to read the next part so plzzz continue soon:D
..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey that was an awesome update:)by link if u mean d link to SS, it'll b located in ur PC's address panel..in whichever pg u hav updated, just copy its link n paste it in d PM n hit send thats all..i hope this helps:)
Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it's where you see the web address mostly on the top of your browser, copy it and paste it on the pm, and send :)
nice update:)