Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
First and foremost: I would like to THANK: everyone that read, everyone that hit the LIKE button and everyone that commented.  To Shalini: u r absolutely right πŸ‘, the truth will be revealed after their 3 months of marriage...To Mahi: u r very sweet and really kind; I hope I dont dissappoint u...also I would like to wish u GOOD LUCK in your project of  tweeting SA/SR and possibly getting us part2 of DEK...To all that requested pm's-  SORRY (still trying to figure that 1 out) πŸ˜†

Today in SOUTH AFRICA is WOMAN'S DAY. It's a public holiday...so I would like to wish all my fellow forum members A VERY HAPPY WOMAN'S DAY...i dont think it should matter which country we reside in.😊😊😊😊😊

I  will update weekly.
Chapter 1: FROM WOMAN TO WIFE:
Chapter 1.1: SUCCEEDING IN THE QUEST FOR REVENGE
                      (will update by midnight)

Edited by navinahun - 11 years ago
HunsraJ thumbnail

Basic Character Sketch:

The Devghar Family:   remains as you've seen in the show
The Jaighar  Family:   same as in the show

OTHERS:
Jonathan Michaels- Uday's bussiness associate
                    (will come in chapter 1.5)
Rajjat Shukla- Uday's most loyal "ally"
                    (will come in chapter 1.5)
Ajit Khurana - Uday's lawyer
                    (will come in chapter 3.3)
Akash Verma / Aryan R Choudary
                     (will come in chapter 3.4)
Mr Chu-li Wong - bussiness partner of Uday's
                     (will come in chapter 3.4)
Maharaj Vivek Anand- King of Jaipur
Yuvraj Yudhaveer Singh- Prince of Jaipur
                    (both will come in chapter 4.1)
Veer Mallik- Uday's look alike
Roopa Mallik- Veer's mother
                     (both will come in chapter 4.3)

End of book 1 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

THANX 4 BEING PATIENT
CHAPTER 1.1 : COMING SOON!!!

Edited by ...navina... - 11 years ago
MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Interesting plx c0ntinue n update ASAP:)
HunsraJ thumbnail

😊😊CHAPTER 1:  FROM  WOMAN TO WIFE😊😊

SUB-CHAPTER 1.1:  SUCCEEDING IN THE QUEST FOR REVENGE

It was a beautiful day.The brightness of the morning sun had lit up the room. Manyata was still in bed. She made it a habit of getting up late. If it was'nt 10 o'clock-her eyes would refuse to open. 10 o'clock was the perfect time to rise as her husband would be long gone. Uday left home for work everyday@ 9.

Today was going to be different-she'd have to wake up now as her cell was buzzing continuosly. She reached over to the head-board's pedestal, took her cell and answered sleepily: Hello...
The caller trails off:Uff Manyata Bhai, abhi bhi so rahi hoon kya
Oh Vijay Bhai-aap itni subah subah...
Subah subah??? Subah kab ka nikal gaya- it's 9:30.
Kya kaam he Vijay Bhai , she said trying to move the conversation to the point.
Manyata Bhai-the date for your English paper...mera matlab, you will be writing your exam on the 27th.
27th of next month; right Vijay Bhai.
Obviously stupid; can't be this month because today is the 27th. Arre, main to bhool hi gayi...aaj tumhari aur Uday ki 3 month anniversary he. CONGRATS!!!
Thanx Vijay Bhai, hum baad mein baat karenge...quickly disconnecting the call. She didn't want to talk further about Uday or her marriage anniversary. She got out of bed and began thinking of the events that led her to this point:
                            It was the day of her coronation>>> Jai tried to kill her>>> she discovered that Uday was responsible for Akash's dissappearance>>> Uday had "killed" Akash>>> Uday had confessed his love for her>>>Uday  '" brought" her back from DEATH>>> she challenged Uday to a sword-fight>>> she had him arrested>>> he was released a day later>>> he came to the mahel with shagun>>> she came to know about a marriage contract signed between DS and GiriRaj>>> and 2 weeks later she became MRS UDAYVEER SINGH!!!

Girls would probably kill to be in her position- she, however; didn't feel so lucky. On the wedding night itself, she announced to Uday that he shouldn't expect her to be a wife to him. They would not share a bed; forget bed- they will not share a bedroom. Uday Nivaas was a mansion. There were plenty of rooms. Manyata moved herself into a room far,far away from Uday's. Conversation between them was also very limited, but she would make it her duty to tell Uday how much she hated him (at least 10 times a day).

Since moving into Uday's house, Manyata had a lot of free time. She decided to do a course in English. Because she enrolled late...she had to do the entire years course in 3 months. She managed, thanx to Vijay Bhai. The reason she took up English: so she could taunt Uday in front of his foreign associates. She remembers 1 incident: An American gentleman told her: Mrs Singh, u are very lucky to have such a successful bussinessman as your husband...and then his wife added: and he's really good-looking too. To which Manyata spat:       Oh do continue...if you stop with your praises and compliments, then you might find yourself falling off a cliff...they were confused but her arrow had hit its mark. Uday was hurt.

Recalling that incident made her pleased with herself. Then she saw her reflection in the mirror, she had a smirk on her face.   URRRGH...that Uday is rubbing off on me!!! OH GOD I HATE THAT SMIRK OF HIS,she yelled.

BUT she was proud of herself, as in the  last 3 months-she succeeded in her goal of ruining the great Udayveer Singh. Once upon a time, Uday managed every aspect of his hotel business from his home (thanx to technology). Now Uday was going to the office daily- just to get away from Manyata. Uday left home every morning before she would awaken and she purposely went to bed early so that she wouldn't have to see his face when he came back from work.

If by some chance- both ended up eating together, Uday would have to leave his meal midway because Manyata would say something like:How can you still have an appetite after killing someone...
It was rare; but if she arose before him- she would stand outside his room door and say out loud: It's amazing how some people can sleep so peacefully after putting someone into a permanent sleep!!!

Normally Uday would never give in so easily but he found himself fighting a losing battle with Manyata. He decided that he would let Manyata say and do as she wished...and he would always remain quiet.

Somewhere, deep in his heart; he still had faith that his love WILL triumph and that 1 day, Manyata WILL willingly come to him.

SO , THAT'S IT...
PLEASE EXCUSE ANY ERRORS
😊😊😊NAVINA😊😊😊

Edited by ...navina... - 11 years ago
mahara23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow loved it ...when will you continue it
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Fabulous update!... Liked how your began and thanks for the kind words for me.😊