Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

SUB- CHAPTER: 2.2: AN EVENTFUL PARTY

Before the  2 1/2  hours were up, Uday arrived at the Rajmahel.  He took blessings from the elders and immediately asked about Manyata.   Uday - it'll be a while before jiji comes- in the mean time ,u can talk to me , flirted Jai as she ran her finger down Uday's cheek.  Dadisa' & Brijraj  failed to notice Jai's action- but Komal did.  Jai- weren't u supposed to go dress shopping for tonight's function- I'm sure K &L are waiting for u; you should go now, ordered her mother.

FINE!  and she walked towards her room.  Wrong direction Jai Bhai, joked Vijay.  I know- I'm getting my purse, she answered ; clearly irritated  that everyone  was trying to get rid of her.  Why is it taking so long? asked a very worried Uday as he glanced at his watch.   Beta, I'm sure the paper must be over...What's taking time,  must be the marking. I asked the examiner to give Manyata the results straight away.  Uday smiled in response and knew that as impatient as he was ; Manyata's condition must be worse.  Jai left for her shopping outing, but before leaving- stuck out her tongue to Vijay.

YAY- I PASSED!!! came a joyous shout from an over-excited Manyata.  Everybody began clapping simultaneously for her as she descended the stairs.  Of the 5 family members present...Manyata could see only 1 and jumped into his out-stretched hands.  Uday- I passed!  I know Princess- I heard u the 1st time round- CONGRATULATIONS! It seemed as if Manyata had gotten glued to Uday- as she refused to break away from him.  Poor Uday, on the other hand; was left red-faced in embarrassment as Vijay, DS, Komal & Brijraj stared at the couple with the widest of smiles on their faces.

Princess- DS ka ashirwaad lo, whispered Uday in an attempt to break the hug. Fortunately it worked.  Manyata bowed down to her grand-mother and parents and they blessed her richly.  Manyata Bhai - we didn't doubt your abilities- we knew you'd pass.  Remember when u 1st came - you used to say THUNKOO and now, look at u- you talk so fluently.  Talking the language and writing it is 2 different things Vijay Bhai, and for me ; writing in English  was always gonna be difficult.  But Manyata Bhai- you have the perfect teacher.  Manyata looked at him confused, so Vijay continued: I'm sure Uday must have been tutoring u all night ,last night.  Uday & Manyata looked at each other, remembered what really happened last night and at the same time announced: It's time we left, we need to be somewhere.  They left even before saying a proper good-bye; leaving behind 4 ecstatic family members.

Komal:  MaaSaheb, humme lagta he ke aapka khwab bohot jald poora hone wala hain.
DS        :  Haan Komal, aap bilkul sahi kehe rahe hain.
Vijay  :  Kaunsa  khwab Naanisa'  ?
DS        :  Devgarh aur Jaigarh ki waaris ka khwab!
She gave a contented smile before walking off to her study. Vijay followed.

Vijay  :  Naanisa' - hum aapse kuch poochna chahte hain.
DS        :  Haan Beta , poochiye.
Vijay  :  Naanisa' - You arranged for Manyata to write her paper here at the mahel...then , u arranged for the results to be given immediately.  Did you...(hesitatingly)..Mera matlab ; kya aapne..?
DS        :  Nahi Beta- I didn't  "arrange"  for her to pass. Manyata did that on her own and we should be proud of her.
Vijay  :  Jee Naanisa' ...I had to ask.   DS nodded. Vijay left, very satisfied with the answer  he got.

Still in the car, nearing home : So Princess, What are your plans for the rest of today?  Well, this evening  I'm taking my husband out on a date!  And when did u ask your husband if he wants to go  on a date?  You see, I'm his wife- I don't  ASK  him anything- I TELL   him what to do!  The car stopped in front of their mansion. Really?  REALLY!  and she ran out, into their home and eventually into her room and locked it.  Princess!  Princess!  he called to her as he knocked on the door.  Come on- open the door!  No Uday- I already told u that we are going out- now, give me a chance to change.   Please Princess, let me in.  Besides...I've already seen everything anyway, he smirked.  Uday- why don't u tell it louder- I'm sure some parts of India still didn't hear u, she remarked angrily and Uday walked off.

Manyata had decided to wear a red sari for the party tonight.  There was only 1 problem, she had no idea how to drape it.  She had only worn a sari once in her life, the day when she escaped from the mahel to go see Murari in jail. That day too, it was not her; but Chikki & Soni who tied the sari for her.

Manyata tried to recall that day, as she remembered each tuck, fold and pleat...she finally draped the sari.  She looked in the mirror and was quite pleased with the result.  She managed to pin the sari onto her blouse and was now ready for the party.  

Uday  couldn't take his eyes off her.  You look stunning Princess. Absolutely gorgeous!  She shyly accepted his compliment and both left for their date at Uday's hotel.

On entering the banquet-hall in the hotel, everyone shouted : SURPRISE!   Uday smiled uncomfortably as the balloon over them burst, sprinkling confetti all over them.  All the guests came forward and began wishing Uday for his birthday.  The gifts and bouquets were piling up to the ceiling.  Uday was happy when the last person wished him:  Happy birthday Dada  and she gave him a huge  hug.  Thanx Chotti, so this is all your doing?  Yep- I had to do something special for my favourite Dada.  Chotti,  I'm your  only brother...That's why , U ARE MY FAVOURITE...she giggled. 

After the cake-cutting ceremony, Uday got busy with some guests and Unnati kept Manyata company.  Manyata was staring at Jai.  Bhabhisa' - any problem? asked Unnati.  Hmmm...I think Jai is up to something.  For the last 1/2 hour , Jai is staring at Uday,  said a worried Manyata.  Don't worry about Jai ,  Bhabhisa' ;  Why don't you...she suddenly went quiet and then began jumping in excitement:  OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!  OH MY GOD!!!, she exclaimed.  Manyata stared at her in confusion.  When Unnati finally calmed down, she whispered to Manyata:  Bhabhisa' , Is that a HICKEY on your neck?  Manyata's eyes widened and she touched her neck nervously.  She knew exactly where the love-bite was and moved her hair to the side of her  neck to conceal it.  There was no way that Manyata was going to continue this topic with her nanad so she excused herself.  

Music began playing and Unnati asked everyone to get onto the dance-floor.  Jay saw that everyone was engrossed in dancing, and those that weren't dancing, were busy inter-mingling with each other.  Satisfied that she won't be seen , she took a glass of Whiskey and poured the contents of the capsule into it.  She swirled the glass around until the substance was mixed.  She passed it to a waiter and told him to give it to  the guest-of-honour.  Her eyes searched for Uday and when she saw him...her heart almost stopped.  He was dancing with Manyata...REALLY CLOSELY!   Manyata's hands were around Uday's neck and his hands were on her bare waist  and both were involved in an intense eye-lock.  Jai's rage was heightening but got happy when the waiter gave Uday the drink she made.  She smiled as he took the glass to his mouth. 

Manyata  held  onto the glass as Uday was about to take a sip.  Uday- I really don't like when u drink.  Uday just smiled at his wife, without replying to her-  he passed off the glass to the waiter.  Happy?  Extremely! ,she answered with a smile.  Jai was fuming with anger.

The dance ended and the couple seperated.  Unnati asked her brother for a dance and Manyata happily walked off.  Jai grabbed Manyata and pulled her into a corner.   What is wrong with you Jai?...Let go of me...squealed Manyata as she tried to remove  Jai's hand from her arm.  Don't  you dare Manyata...don't u dare ask me  WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME. I should be asking u that question.  I have been watching u...you've been awfully clingy to Uday  tonight!  Manyata just rolled her eyes, choosing not to answer her sister.  I saw you'll feeding cake to each other, then dancing together...not to mention, those dreamy eye-locks.  Looks like you've forgotten Jiji- NO MATTER;   I'LL REMIND U!   Uday is the guy that murdered the love-of-your-life,   Akash.

That's enough Jai ...Don't lecture me on something u know nothing about, Manyata jerked her arm out of Jai's grip.  With the force of the jerking movement, Manyata slightly stumbled- her hair moved a bit back to reveal a purplish blotch on her neck.  Jai  immeditely  understood what it was and began boiling with anger.   You b****!  You slept with him,  she screamed.  I can't believe it Manyata - U are such a Sl**!

The music was quite loud.  Nobody noticed the sisters in the  corner, but DS did.  She called Vijay, Uday and Unnati and pointed out  the problem to them.  They swiftly sent the guests away, apologising for the inconvenience.  Luckily the guests were understanding and left without objection.  All that were left, were the 2 Royal families.

Jai continued with the abuses.  You are a Wh***!  You slept with your  boyfriend's killer - u have no shame.  OH MY GOD - I've been so stupid, that's why u were climbing the stairs so slowly this morning; it was because you'll  f*****  last night.  Manyata  gave Jai a tight slap across her face. Enough!  Jai, talk with respect.   I know u don't consider me your elder sister, but at least ; mind your language in front of  Maa ,Daata , Dadisa'.  

Jai burst out into tears, but the anger was still evident in her eyes.  How could u both do that to me?  she asked between sobs.  What wrong did we do,  Jai?  Manyata and I love each other- It's time u finally understand that!  Jai ignored Uday and twisted Manyata's wrist, through gritted teeth she said:  U HAD NO RIGHT TO TOUCH HIM!   Manyata pushed Jai and she fell backwards.   I'm his wife Dammit...I HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS!!!  

Vijay lifted Jai from the floor and started to drag her out of the venue. DS folded her hands in apology to Uday, but before she could say anything- Uday did:  Please Dadisa' - Don't embarrass me by apologising.  The Devgarh family left.  Jai was becoming  uncontrollably  hysterical and continued saying:  This is not over Manyata...this is not over...I'll ruin you and Uday will be mine...THIS IS NOT OVER!!!  

The  party was ruined. Unnati took leave of the couple.  Manyata cried and Uday consoled her.  I'm sorry Uday.  The party was a disaster... No Princess- don't apologise!   It was MOST ENTERTAINING.   I enjoyed it:   2 gorgeous girls fighting over me!   WHAT MORE CAN I ASK FOR? ,he joked playfully.  Manyata laughed through her tears.   You gonna pay for saying that Mr Singh!   Just tell me when and where,  he winked.

That's all for now people!
Thanx 4 reading...
Thanx 4 your patience...
Please LIKE & COMMENT.
😊😊😊NAVINA😊😊😊

Edited by navinahun - 11 years ago
snowdream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great update navi😛...really can't wait to know hw will Mr.Singh  pay for his words to Mrs Singh..😉...navi update soon and make it as long as possible...hey who mi8 have drunk that drink...What if Vijay did will he flirt with Unnati thn😆 or Jagat flirting with J...would love to see the  after effect of J's tablet da...
Edited by snowdream - 11 years ago
puggyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
outstanding update ...till niw... firstly uday was so cute ...he always takes care of manyatha...he reminder her da coutesy to take blessings from ds ...secondly uday knocking da door was too good... awsome ...he is such a dumb to tell it loudly that he has seen bolke...all da working staff will b around... omg...manyatha ka reply bhi kuch kam nahi... witty n cute act ...it was simply superb... waiting for more cute scenes
vampire12345678 thumbnail
waiting waiting waiting waiting 
Hawa.Hawai thumbnail
Waiting...waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting phewww now i cant wait:p
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Jaldi update karo na,wait nehi ho raha hai!!!!!!! okkay,on dis part of ur update,manyata in udays arms,soo lovelyy!!!!!!! m taking uday on a date,howw sweet,m bhi rajwade hai!!!!!!! and the part where uday tld her dat he has already seen everythng and m's answer,i was laughing cntinuosly!!!!!!!!
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Navi dear plzzz...update fast.
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
muaahhh to m!!!!!!!! thank god m ne uday ko drnk karne se bacha liya,akhir patn hi kaam aayaa!!!!!! andd the alstt part wa sbst uday saying dat 2gorgeous grls fighting over and him,and then saying when and where!!!!!!!! oh godd i fainted!!!!!!!!!!!😊
..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was superb Navina!! thank god J ke plans fail hogaye...please update soon...can't wait for the next part...:)
vampire12345678 thumbnail
awesome and lovely beautifully written i am glad the precap turned out to be nice
and not the three some i accepted🤣
i loved how u shortened things and did not drag them alot
please update soon and thanks for the pm
actually i should please update on my birthday😆 and alot of manveer doing what u know😉
i loved the dialogues and especially the manyata climbing the stairs slowly that was very original i loved manyata and her dialogues
please update soon i cant really wait
u know how greedy i am when it comes to manveer😆
at the end it was a lovely chapter😃