Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
There Is A Word Call Love |
(apart from Family Love )
People Say It Does Not Exist ,
Some Say it Is Most Beautiful Feeling ,
Some say it is Just Attraction which Soon Ends ,
Some Say Its All In Books , Movies etc.
And some say its all about caring for some1.

But the Fact is We all do fell for some1 in our life ,
well m not saying that love only happens Once , it can happen twice thrice or more ,
But i do belive , the first person for whom u feel first , is certainly nor forgetftable ,
ppl come ppl go , but their memories stay .
So first love is not forgettable that what i feel !
Some time in a day u will miss that person presnce and u will lose a heart beat when his /her name u will hear.

But i wana ask ur guyz views that is the statement Love is A myth , it does not exist ??
U agree ? Or if u blv. than is that true that first love is unforgetable? Means yaa u can move in life ahead meet new ppl , but u will still rembr that first person.
Agree ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
YESSS. It does exist! (no personal experience, but still )

What my parents have between them is love. ❤️ I witnessed it, and I believe in it.

I'd like to say that... people will love many people. It must not be confused with the love, where two souls meet. Where, in a relationship, two people make a soul spiritual connection that they literally become devoted to each other. Their love for each other grows by each passing day too. THIS is a completely different thing which only very few people experience I think.

Rest all, disappear with time. Take any couple that doesnt have a soul-to-soul connection... their 'love' vanishes with time. Atleast, from what I have seen outside, there are very few couples like the type I mentioned earlier.

There's nothing as first love, second love. Love is love. Love is love, also if it lasts. If one is able to get over the love, as in, if it disappears within you - it isnt 'love' ... it's just a crush, caused due to your harmones and adolscent psych or simply, infatuation. Difference is, some people are infatuated for a longer time... that's all. But when one makes a soul connection, he'll know it. Like I said, it'll be spiritual, divine, godly, transcending, etc. The love becomes devotion. He'll not have any more infatuations or it wont disappear , but it grows with time.. "it" is the love. 

The first person is always remembered because, the crush was something new to you! Your emotions were new, they were raw, full of innocence and they also peaked...as the number of your crushes increase, you are only used to it, and are well acquainted with it. (it here is your romantic emotions,  feelings)

Just like how, while your learning to ride a bike... your first accident will be the MOST memorable! 😆 ..infact, you'll never be able to forget it for your life 😆

On a side note --- People should prioritize other things that ACTUALLY need their attention - career, personality development, family, shopping, etc. If it didnt work out, it didnt! Pick yourself up, and start living in the present. Love and all is a part of life, afterall.
Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 11 years ago
Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ankithate

There Is A Word Call Love |
(apart from Family Love )
People Say It Does Not Exist ,
Some Say it Is Most Beautiful Feeling ,
Some say it is Just Attraction which Soon Ends ,
Some Say Its All In Books , Movies etc.
And some say its all about caring for some1.

But the Fact is We all do fell for some1 in our life ,
well m not saying that love only happens Once , it can happen twice thrice or more ,
But i do belive , the first person for whom u feel first , is certainly nor forgetftable ,
ppl come ppl go , but their memories stay .
So first love is not forgettable that what i feel !
Some time in a day u will miss that person presnce and u will lose a heart beat when his /her name u will hear.

But i wana ask ur guyz views that is the statement Love is A myth , it does not exist ??
U agree ? Or if u blv. than is that true that first love is unforgetable? Means yaa u can move in life ahead meet new ppl , but u will still rembr that first person.
Agree ?

Love does not exist, says who? We love our family and friends don't we? 
But talking about the getting the man/woman of your dreams, it does exist. I have witnessed all the cheesy stuff you read in the books. 
A girl and a popular boy who are best friends, who fell in love? It happened right in front of my eyes! So I'd like to say it is not a myth. These romantic books and movies you watch, well, they're based on someones life, aren't they? :p 
About first love being unforgettable, I wouldn't know. You see, I have never been in love :p 
But first crush, it is unforgettable. It is the first time you have experienced like this and everything seems so colourful then :D Also, I have done some really stupid things, which now when I remember them I feel like banging my head to a wall or something. LOL. 
Well, as I have told you I have all the cheesy stuff right in front of my eyes :p so I will tell you couples who are truly in love never get bored of each other.. lol.. What I mean to say is if you truly love that person your attraction to that person will never fade, and if it does then you probably deserve better. 
Edited by Heart - 11 years ago
Ankithate thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

YESSS. It does exist! (no personal experience, but still )

What my parents have between them is love. ❤️ I witnessed it, and I believe in it.

I'd like to say that... people will love many people. It must not be confused with the love, where two souls meet. Where, in a relationship, two people make a soul spiritual connection that they literally become devoted to each other. Their love for each other grows by each passing day too. THIS is a completely different thing which only very few people experience I think.

Rest all, disappear with time. Take any couple that doesnt have a soul-to-soul connection... their 'love' vanishes with time. Atleast, from what I have seen outside, there are very few couples like the type I mentioned earlier.

There's nothing as first love, second love. Love is love. Love is love, also if it lasts. If one is able to get over the love, as in, if it disappears within you - it isnt 'love' ... it's just a crush, caused due to your harmones and adolscent psych or simply, infatuation. Difference is, some people are infatuated for a longer time... that's all. But when one makes a soul connection, he'll know it. Like I said, it'll be spiritual, divine, godly, transcending, etc. The love becomes devotion. He'll not have any more infatuations or it wont disappear , but it grows with time.. "it" is the love. 

The first person is always remembered because, the crush was something new to you! Your emotions were new, they were raw, full of innocence and they also peaked...as the number of your crushes increase, you are only used to it, and are well acquainted with it. (it here is your romantic emotions,  feelings)

Just like how, while your learning to ride a bike... your first accident will be the MOST memorable! 😆 ..infact, you'll never be able to forget it for your life 😆

On a side note --- People should prioritize other things that ACTUALLY need their attention - career, personality development, family, shopping, etc. If it didnt work out, it didnt! Pick yourself up, and start living in the present. Love and all is a part of life, afterall.

Agree , Love And All is A Part of Life ButOne Has To Be Happy In His Love Life Than Only He Can Concentrate in Others things , One Has To Be Cleared With His Personal Life !!
My POV
I have not been fortunate enough to experience love. But ... "love" is not a myth...the myth is about the eternal, unconditional, cheesy, cringe-inducing part that has plagued Harlequin books for centuries. True love people speak of is as much about trust, respect, understanding and devotion as it is about the momentary feeling. And true love requires a great deal of effort to actually make the relationship work - simply the feeling of "love" is not enough.
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I have not been in love yet, but I seriously hope it is not a myth. Yes, I had a crush on a girl when I entered my teens but that can be attributed to my hormones. I will never forget her but the memories stop dominating you after a few years.

True love, according to me, is caring truly about another person. You truly care about their well being, you care about what they think of you. We are built to care most about ourselves. Many times we do something good for others out of decency but don't really want to. Love, for me, is when you do good for that person not because you had to, but because you have a desire inside to do it. 

You know we do many things for ourselves to show us in a good light. Whenever we make a mistake, no matter how big, we find ways to justify it because we know inside that we had the right intention. Whenever we are angry and say hurtful things, we later realize that it was done in a spur of moment and we didn't mean any of it. But problem starts when other people make mistakes or get angry and other such things, and we don't give them the same consideration. But the day you are doing that for someone, you feel for them at the same level as yourself, I would say you are in love. Giving the same status to another person as ourselves, or even a higher one, is true love for me.
seoulbeats thumbnail
They are different kinds of love in this world and in essence they all exist.

'And they lived happily every after...'

Or so say the fairy tales we read but love is never the end, it is but a new beginning...Love does exist but only for a while. It can never be eternal, it has to fade away with time.The death of one love signifies the start of another. I don't think that we only have one true love.There must be death to make new life, and it's the same in love. You let go of your last love, in order to love again and it doesn't mean that the feelings you had for the first person weren't real, they existed at that point and were as true as the universe but now your love has changed.

The funny thing is that the love we have for ourselves, even that is not limitless. The most difficult thing in this world is not to love another being but one's own self. We live with our thought and our actions, we know our own truths and after knowing all that it is hard to embrace ourselves yet at some point start loving our self.But then it isn't unconditional or ever present.We love and then we stop and then we start again. But it can't be an unbroken chain, there has to be some stops, punctuation marks if you may...

seoulbeats thumbnail
My argument however does have an exception.

It's the love of a mother for her child. I think that only this love is unconditional, maybe eternal even...However it stems from the fact that the child is her own flesh and blood and while self love is not limitless the love one has for the extension of self is...
Ankithate thumbnail
@soulbeats
Yes One should Love Himself than Only He/she Can love someone else.
But sometimes it happen that the person whom u love , their happiness mattrs to you the most , more than ur own happiness and at tyms u can call its adjustment , compromise etc but its all a form or part of Love.
Love is Selfless , thought i didnt talk bout family love or bond but as u mention about mothr n all , in family too Our parents Sacrifices their happiness at times to make us happy coz they Love us..

so
Love is self less .
seoulbeats thumbnail
Love, at the point at which it exists, may be selfless. But I don't believe it to be endless...