Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

One and One still is One ... the rest is up to you to calculate & explain P 😳 x

Edited by smashitupsobti - 11 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Priya -- great crooner..

I am today going to attempt something that I have not tried before... do a deeper analysis. I talked yesterday about mirrors and Naani holding a mirror to ASR and ASR's redemption from the mirroring. This is what is continuing -- each day ASR is walking the road to redemption.

Flashback time

Khushi in Arnav's room with a broken computer. He comes in and blames her for breaking the computer and touching his things... although she is innocent.

Cut to now
Naani catches Khushi with the albums and blames her for touching her daughter-in-law's stuff.

Mirror -- two reactions

Then - anger and blame
Today - acceptance and shielding.

Flashback

Arnav dragging Khushi in after the contract wedding and exposing her to the thaana of the family. Not acknowledging her as his wife .

Cut to now

Naani not acknowledging Khushi as his wife!

Mirror - two reactions

Then - anger and blame
Today - acceptance and shielding

The same Arnav leads her away from shame and thaana with authority.

This is the distance that Arnav has traversed in his love for Khushi. Everytime  Daadi says something against Khushi -- and Daadi being Arnav's daadi will almost mirror him.. he will actually repair the issue and right his wrong ...no wonder Khushi is so much in love with him that she forgot the contract and all the issues.

He is walking the RTR and is walking it in a wonderful way.

There have been many debates on whether Arnav should say sorry and fix every single mistake that he did  -- apologize ... or show it through his actions .I am all for the show and not the tell track...but this is when both are coming together . He is showing her in small and big ways that he truly repents for what he did and making up...Are any words necessary after this?

That's my chottu take for today. Would have loved to embed pictures but am in office and will have to search !

Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 11 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

And then  he found his Khushi <3

PROLOGUE

Lets look back for a moment to see that boy standing in mandap that night..A celebration ..A marriage ..A family and all in one second looked like a MIRAGE to  him..That night with his parents he lost one more important thing himself.

We  don't know how he was prior to that incident...was he mischievous little brother to his sister..Was he lovable son to his mother...and more importantly Did he believe in his prayers -his God..what if he did..what if he had belief that he will become an ideal man like his father..what if he had belief that his mother wont leave him ever alone..what if he had belief that night will be his sister's biggest night of her life...what if he believed in love which his parents had..what if he believed in value that marriage holds yes the word I used here  FAITH or BELIEF...He lost all  that in one night..

He gathered up his life with his new beliefs and created his own world for his loved ones.. he became MAN WHO CREATED HIS OWN FATE or DESTINY...but somewhere inside that man that little boy existed who was still standing there in mandap that night..Somewhere he always wanted someone to say to him that his newly made beliefs are wrong ...Someone whom he can TRUST ..and someone who can show him that prayers are answered too..and now lets go back to starting episode- That very man is standing in probably same place where he lost himself 14 years back and there comes an angel in his life and falls in his lap..isn't destiny strange ? Same place where he lost his beliefs that night became very same place where he gets back his beliefs-his khushi-his happiness..and yes THEN HE FOUND HIS KHUSHI

Khushi-a bright sunshine,an angel perhaps sent for this very man ..A spirited girl who was strong and bold enough to tell him that he was wrong in his beliefs..

So we have come so far in this story where he has regained his belief in love- after all hurdles crossed he finally realized and accepted his love, his belief in marriage- we have seen it often how he values this relation and gives respect to the very institution by standing besides his wife and he has found his ultimate happiness in life -his khushi

but is this closure..no it isn't..there is one more thing left in this story-...will leave it at that only

Now coming to today's episode

Again an episode which leaves an emotional impact- and that too a strong one...

Well,I just told you the whole story above and you must have wondered what made me write that prologue- Answer to that question lied in the episode today for me... For the first time,I could clearly see why khushi was sent in this man's life by destiny.. She was sent to unlock his heart and heal that scars -scars that still hurts -wounds that are still afresh...there are very few episodes where khushi leaves impact on me more than arnav...πŸ˜† and yes this was one of them and I really loved her..and ofcourse my Man too... There will be many posts that will do justice to all remarkable scenes of today's episode...will just mention my favorite scene- indeed man 's revealation- I was 14 when my mother killed herself... Barun I dont know how you do it...and what went in your mind when you enacted that scene,I felt every emotion loud and clear and pain in those eyes...I equally liked Sanaya too..She was subtle and brilliant in song sequence which I had feared will be OTT..but CVs did justice to beautiful song πŸ‘...

Another scene I liked was khushi saying to herself- Hum aapke saath hain...it means a lot and spoke a lot to me... She is on path to discover his hidden pain and word she mentions "Dard"...she will try to heal him completely and may be bring out once again that little boy whom I mentioned in prologue above...

On side note- dadi is really taking dislike to khushi ..something in khushi may be reminds her of PAST...loved khushi hugging anjali and arnav watching from top...in that very place he declared them as two most important people in his life and there he finds them in peace and harmony-BEAUTIFUL... I am always glad to see that man's smile..somehow it makes show worth it..

Before ending this analysis- want to mention something that came in my mind last night when he told khushi about his mother..how helpless that mother wud be to leave her children like this and how helpless that mother wud be still watching him from the skies above as a star- her thoughts in the form of very beautiful song came to my mind..this song is from 1960's movie-Aakhiri khat...

His mother wud have said to him in his every dream

mere chanda mere nanhe, tujhe apne sine se kaise lagaau
suni godi mein kaise uthaau, chhup gaye laadle aanchalo mein
raat pariyo ka paigaam laayi, kis tarah so gaya tu akele
kis tarah bin mere nind aayi, mere chanda mere nanhe...

When he wud have struggled to make his world again-his home again then mother wud have said..

aadmi bhi hai, bhagwaan bhi hai, phir bhi phirta hai tu besahaara
kaun tujhko gale se lagaaye, pattharon ka hai yeh shehar saara
mere chanda mere nanhe...
He was still loner among crowd till she came in his life...and thus my title for today's episode- And then he found khushi <3

Edited by riti4u - 11 years ago
highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Peek-a-boo...πŸ˜‰

ahan,...no pm, no link on previous crooner... n yet i found u ...😳

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

TBE
nikolai_gogol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
love the quote from rebecca <3
jakhushi thumbnail
Priya,

A blast from the past - both in Arnav Khushi's life and very aptly for me..in form of the lines of Rebecaa😊.

Unfortunately I will not be able to update this post in the near future.  And I am sure I cannot add anything of substance after you update your post anyways 😊.

However, loved one tiny bit of mind game that CVs threw our way. Khushi finding the conch buried and hidden amongst the clutter and debris of the past! The Conch... a gift from the very bottom of the Sea. Loved that!

I am sure you will touch upon it on your crooner - hoping I will be able to sneek in and catch your updated post!

BTW, I love, abso-freaking-lutely LOVE your B&W Siggy... tempted to borrow it.
And all the very best for tomorrow (Thursday right?)... beshi chinta koro na. Hugs.

maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
w8ing to read your take πŸ˜
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LONG update on page 1...Will edit later...had to get it done...got so emotional after watching the epi earlier this afternoon...had some time in between things! Dhokla bhai taking mast revenge on all the naysayers...yeah, eat your HEARTS out is right, GH!! PHENOMENAL doesn't even BEGIN to describe this CROONER, PRIYA!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ Iss Phangurl Ko Kya Naam Doon?😳
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
An episode that had its flaws yet remained power packed, I loved it

Highlights

- Arnav who in the past used to say what he wanted and walk away, today did the opposite. Not only did he stay to hear Dadi out, he made sure to take Khushi with him when Dadi chose not to proceed further. He did not leave her this time, a clear sign of how things have changed.

- Nani and Dadi face off part 2, this time over Khushi. Nani rightfully asked why the harsh treatment towards someone she does not know? What is it about Khushi she hates so much, does she remind her of the aurat or is this Shyam's doing? Obviously something is fueling her hatred

- Khushi succeeds in getting Arnav to open upto her, it takes some pushing but he finally lets her into a part of his life that he chose to keep buried all these years. It was the first step in Khushi understanding her husband, realizing why he is the way he is

- Anjali and Khushi's scene, a sisterly bond which has been strained is one that has not been completely broken as indicated with the hug. Anjali does not know what triggered the sudden hug but Arnav does and that touched him as he understood the gesture behind it.

- Flirty Arnav is back, scene was short but the fact he can steal a few moments and bring a smile to both his face and Khushi's is adorable

- Last but not least, Arnav coming to Khushi's defense when Dadi behaved like she committed a crime by looking through the photographs. Arnav was right, so what? What was so wrong in Khushi looking at those photos after all she is the Raizada bahu, but obviously Dadi does not accept her as one and believes her rights triumph any of Khushi's. This battle is far from over