Dukh tera mujhe de de..lekin iss daadi se bachale

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Bang On..πŸ‘..from start to d end...i must say Daadi hs brought much needed seriousness and Drama to d show..

i loved how Arnav said "
aapki marzi" n holding khushi's hand just walked off der..

NK " payal bhabhi lagta hai kuch ghamdaar ho gaya.."🀣

naani " ee sab ka hai subhadra..hum jaanat hai tum aisan nahi ho...toh phir khushi beetiya ke saath aisan vyavahaar kahe karat ho.."
...she hs a strong reason..or misconception in her head.πŸ€”...

Khushi " hum aapka dard kaise kum kare arnavji...aap aapka dard kabhi kisi ke saath bat te bhi toh nahi.."

this was 1 of the most sweetest song sequence i have eva seen..
.the song ws played by khushi on her mobile...

n it sounded so soothing well co-ordinated wid subtle ArHi scene...n d hug ws too good...it hd sum different feelin to it all together...

Khushi " hum naahi aapko badlna chahte hai naahi aapke ateeth mein jhakna chahte hai"

Arnav" chauda saal ka tha jab meri maa ne suicide ki..my mother committed a suicide...."..

Khushi" aap ko jab bhi zarurat padegi hum rahenge aapke saath"

I m most excited fr dis track...if by chance khusi is indirectly connected to dis..tab toh lag gayi...

the morning scene ws so cute.
😳...

arnav" what the...aise kyun dekh rahi ho mujhe
"

khushi" kyun Arnav Singh raizada ko bhi dekhne ka tax lagta hai kya..
"

Janmashtami : Like posted 2 days bk in d post..here comes janmashtami...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

its not just a fest or celebration time..but lotsa drama as well.πŸ˜ƒ..

the Anjali-khushi scene ws touching esp d hug.
⭐️⭐️⭐️.it reminded of 1 old epi when on d "barsi" day of Anjali-Arnav's mother khushi got emotional remembering her own parents...n anjali hd consoled her giving an elderly hug...

n  bk den n now ...both d times Arnav hs bn the eye witness.
πŸ‘πŸΌ...

loved how he flirted wid her wen she ws on her way to d store room..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

the store room scene ws good...esp how khushi gets emotional seeing d childhood pix of anjali-arnav n der family..n is shocked to see Daadi.

i liked how both anjali n naani stood by khushi till arnav came in.
πŸ˜ƒ

khushi" nani Di humne aisa kuch nahi kiya..woh album neeche..."

anjali "
Daadi khushiji ko humne hi bheja tha store room mein"

Daadi "
iss ghar mein humari koi izaat hai bhi ya nahi.."

Arnav" So what.....kya farq padta hai agar usne album dekh li...main aapse pehle bhi keh chuka hoon ki Khushi meri patni hai..woh jo chahe kar sakti hai..jahan chahe jaa sakti hai.." in ur face daadi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..bt m sure daadi hs some strong reason fr her behavior towards khushi.πŸ€“..

no precap : actually zarurat bhi nahi hai...we know whats cmin...celebrations...n khushi's humiliation n Arnav as d savior..
πŸ˜†.

i hope dey give a new promo by d weekend..so dat d trps kp rising.

m sure Daadi track n Arnav's past track ll work fr d show...touchwood..
πŸ˜ƒ.

CVs ...keep rocking...πŸ˜ƒ

I used sum hindi emotis today..hope u all lk dem..
πŸ˜†

PS: might not post tomm...its Janmashtami my fav fest..

Edited by adits7 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful postwa Ditsy.. 😎

The epi was amazing.. In fact, I was super excited for the epi.. [LOL}😳 The very first scene gave an idea how right I was.. The way he held her hand and took her away.. In your face, Dadi.. πŸ˜› *Ukhad le joh ukhad lena hai tujhe* Mere ArHi saath saath hai.. Mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye.. Im pleasantly surprised to see Arnav.. Its his way of making up to her.. If you see, they show Khushi's face  light up with those unsaid emotions when he stands up for her.. She is forgetting each of the insults and hurts thrown her way from him.. Im loving this track.. The night scene of ArHi was wonderful... Khushi trying to cheer him up.. The whole scene was very nice.. loved it.. By the end of it, I was shocked.. Not coz gotta know that she committed suicide BUT those expressions on his face.. πŸ₯Ί
Dadi seems to be pushing Arnav to his limits.. The way she finds problem with anything and everything Khushi is doing.. πŸ€” The Staircase scene was cute.. And the emotional hug between Khushi and Anjali.. Aww.. Very Sweet.. NK & Payal are bonding too.. Whats up with Manorama?? Mithai taste karne ke pretext mein Dietwa ko Hello Hi Bye Bye kar diye ka..🀣 And Aakas bitwa came all of a sudden and vanished as well..

No precap.. πŸ˜’
Edited by mishti_17 - 11 years ago
shizi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yet another breathtaking epi.. arnav's confession made me 😭😭  .. khushi was  so cute today & song was really apt with well matched lyrics.. barun sobti in blue shirt once again 😍😍😍. overall nice epi.. & reading ur post is like a daily chore for me for which i wait (until mom comes & snatches laptop from meπŸ˜†)

me & my grandmother too celebrates janamashtmi wid full fervour.. adorning  her laddo gopal & all.. HAPPY JANAMASHTMI in advance😊
Edited by shizi - 11 years ago
chaamaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah first girl to like ur post finally .πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Todays episode revealed one point from the past that is arnav s mom committed suicide .

the song sequence was also good loving the supportive and protective nature in asr for his wife.

Thank u for ur post addits ur early todayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

shagun_sarun thumbnail
awesum episode, fantastic post n a rocking track...i am loving everything in the show!πŸ˜ƒ
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ghamdar epi and posy..oops i mean dhamakedar..
it was masala epi..which had everything..drama,,understanding,love,romance,flirt,,fun,,Misconception, anger,,
loved it soo..loved how he stood by her both times..in last janmashtimi.it was La who brought police for khushi..then he couldnt do anything other then stand n watch her cry..but this time he stood by her..
this is really good track for TRPs,,hope they keep this with promos..so TRPs gets high..
today he solved 1 mystery that what happened then..who committed suicide then..it was he mother..Why??/that has yet to be reveal..
love love love ArHi together...really scare of that revelation..coz that might bring ArHI separation.and it will be so painfull..
fingeers crossed for that..hope they be together like this always..
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
:::Is budiya sakiya gayi hai. How dare she be so mean to KHUSHI.

ARNAV khushi ko jaise rakhsa ki marjawa.

This couple have become so in tune with each other
ipkknd_hazel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
great post!! 
in the end khushi will get the better of dadi!! πŸ˜† arnav jo hai uske saath!
deepika45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post. episode was so rocking and the way arnav hold kushi's hand mast. Liked Anjali for standing for kushi.Edited by deepika45 - 11 years ago