Frequent Posters

atul.488 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update and also send pm to me 
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey sorry 4 late comment i just now read ch 8 so trishna i think is sonali's sister, but mystery how they get seperate...
trishnawaliya thumbnail
hey i read till ch 9 its fantastic... love caring side of jeh and arjun but miss abhay...
trishnawaliya thumbnail
ch 10 is fabulous but what special power pia posses waiting to knw...
pink_rose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi,

Just came across this ff and read all the parts at one shot. Very interesting. Quite unique concept. Do continue with the story.
abjeya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 11

Trishna blinked her eyes and it was gone. She rubbed her eyes but saw that no one was there. Jeh came behind her and asked " trish, what happened?". She shook her head and thought that it must have been her imagination. Trishna : nothing,lets go.

Misha was pacing right to left while pia was looking on amused.misha : I mean how can he?. I mean did u see the way to he was talking to that girl. And that girl was literally flirting with him. Pia: mish why are u getting so angry? I mean he just talked right?. Nothing happened na?. misha glared at pia and pia kept quiet. By that time kabir came over there and said " hey guys, what's up?". Pia signaled with her eyes to misha and kabir noticed that misha had folded her arms and was literally staring daggers at him. Seeing this kabir gulped and muttered to himself " beta kabir,u are gone today." Kabir: misha,what happened?. Misha kept silent and turned her face away from him. He looked to pia for help but pia just shrugged her shoulders. Then kabir got an idea. Kabir : baby,what happened?. Hearing the word baby misha's ears literally had steam going out of them. Turning towards kabir, misha shouted " kabir I am not your baby. And what the hell?. How many times I have told u not to call me baby?. And why were u talking to that girl. Did u see the way or notice how she was talking to you. She was literally flirting with you. And she….but misha stopped when kabir leaned in front of her and took out a basketball and said " my dear misha, I am like a basketball no one can ever snatch me away from u and even if they do snatch me away then in the end I will always be yours. No one can take me away from you. Not even me." He finished his speech and saw that misha's eyes were filled with tears. For lightening the atmosphere he said " mish,normally girls will embrace boys and kiss them but since u don't act like a girl I will do with a match of basketball. If I win u will go to the prom with me and if u win then u take me to the prom. What say?". He got his answer when misha snatched the ball from his hand and made him get up on his knees. She came closely to him and said " well since in the end I am girl so.. and she kissed him. Kabir was stunned. When he started responding back misha broke the kiss and said " u are on." And ran to the basketball court laughing with kabir behind her. pia was happy seeing their love story. Although misha and kabir were best friends very few people knew that they were in a relationship. It is not because they hid it but they never behaved like a couple in love and when they do behave then everyone becomes surprised seeing the strength of the love of theirs.

Pia snapped out of her thoughts hearing her phone ringing.she saw it was her bhabhi's phone. Pia: hey bhabhi,after a long time you are remembering your devrani. Sonali: pia, we remember those people whom we forget. And how can we forget those people who live in our hearts. Pia: very smart bhabhi, instead of giving me answer you are just saying big words.sonali laughed. Sonali: yes I miss u a lot but tell me pia how are u feeling. Pia: oh god! Bhabhi. Don't start. Seriously bhai only asks me a lot so much. Please skip the topic. Sonali then said seriously " pia, I know that u are a little scared about what's happening with you. But please tell us if there is any problem okay?. Pia suddenly remembered about what she had seen of viraj. Sonali: pia, as your powers develop you will be able to speak to us through your mind only. we will be aware if you are in danger or in distress. But still pia be careful over there. Pia: yes,bhabhi don't worry. I will inform you if anything happens. You take care of youself and bhai. Bye bhabhi. And she hung up. When she turned around she was shocked to see trishna standing over there. Trishna's face looked like she had already heard everything.

hope u like it. please comment or lit the like button.
trishnawaliya thumbnail
nice update omg cant believe misha and kabir in relation... they are so cute love dis different style of their love...
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
now is their any enmity between trishna and sonali too
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice update Swetha πŸ‘ Loved the way Kabir asked Misha for the prom πŸ˜‰ What does Trishna overhearing Pia n Sonali's conversation have anything to do with Pia? πŸ˜• Continue soon 😳
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant story 
So viraj is power hungry and he wants piya's powers that why he wants to kill her 
What exactly is piya?
So piya is viraj's real sister 
Why is piya sonali's devrani? So I am confused so I thought sonali is married to Arjun so she is just piya's bhabhi or is sonali related to abhay as well
Sonali and Trisha are sisters ?
Who is the girl who is also danger like viraj sonali and Arjun were lacking about
Excellent updates
Continue soon
 Thanks for the pms and sorry for not replying individually to all the updates as  I was really busy so I just read all of them in one go