Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dpotnis thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: laap

I am a Dentist...in b/w work whenever free log in onto IF .
obsessed about IPK..😳
looovvveee ARSHI!!

looovvveee ARSHI!!
lol...Don't we all?

BTW, I am scared of dentists. Ekda wisdom tooth kadhaila gele hote. Tooth kadhtana dukhle mhanhun thode kahanle tar tya doctor ne mala ase zaple. "What is wrong with you. You can't take little pain?" Mhatle "Shahanya tu baas hya khurchi var. Me upatte tujhe daat. Mag baghu kasa oradtos te".
Tevha pasun tyala je "bye bye" kele ki parat "hello hi" karaila gelech nahi. Doctor badalla.
dpotnis thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanika_hp

What other non-Indian Serials do you guys watch ? My current favourite is Revenge! 

I watch Castle. Love the banter between Castle and Beckett and the rest of the cast. Also love the father-daughter bonding in it. Waiting for the next season to start. Other than that, Dancing with the stars, and sometimes Body of Proof.
Hows Revenge? Didn't want to watch too many serials nahitar khup vel jato.
-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dpotnis

I watch Castle. Love the banter between Castle and Beckett and the rest of the cast. Also love the father-daughter bonding in it. Waiting for the next season to start. Other than that, Dancing with the stars, and sometimes Body of Proof.

Castle is good as well. Revenge is AWESOME. I would recommend it to everyone and anyone. Solid Female lead aahe! She turns every situation to her benefit! Kadhich control loose karat nahi. Ekach season complete jhala aahe. The next will start end sept soon. I wish Indian dramas had such strong female characters...
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Namaskar Mulinoo...& asatil tar mulano suddhaπŸ˜†.

Kaayyy bat ahee... chaan vatale thread pahun...

Sayali_23 thumbnail

Aree Deepali tu Castle fans ahes?? me pann baghatee... online... but i somehow miss season 1 & 2 madhali Kate & Rik che chemistry ...
Season 4 madhe Kate ekdam itaki mhatari diwayala lagali ahe...πŸ˜”
Sayali_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu1977

Evhada dekhvnar nait,Karan Asa zala tar Arnav khushi parat eakatra  yenta kathin ahe..may be one sided love from his dad..pan Arnav cya aai cha kaahi tari gairsamaj..ani suicide ..he sagala clear zala ki Arnav la kalel tyat khushi chya aaichi kahi chuki navhati and he will be burden free ani khushi la accept karel...or may be his dad was not a good person and he did something wrong with Khushi's mom and arnava's mom come to abt his true color(like Shyam)and suicide..b'use as per khushi she was with her mom and dad when the accident happen..so her mom was with her or may be one more thing khushi family khup rich hoti not Arnav's.but ka be his dad did some gjotala in business and b'use of that her mom put some wrong statement abt him everywhere and b'use of that stress his mom did suicide..ba'se we all know money is everything for arnav and he did all the hard work for that only so somewhere money is involved in that accident...UUFF damage atta vicha kaunπŸ˜†

Sorry madhe nak khupasun bolate... pan i think ASR's Dad and KKG's Mom were in love when they were young... Dadi created MU between them and doghana vegale kele... and doghani lagan kele... 

14 years bak that fateful night... Garima must have taken Khushi to ASR's Dad she being orphaned and Garima as per her sisters last wish that KKG to be taken care by ASR's DAD and ASR's mom misunderstanding KKG being ASR's DAD's illegitimate daughter... unable to prove his innocence  ASR Dad committed suicide... ASR Mom's MU cleared and she committed  suicide out of guilt... πŸ˜† 

now i don't know what am i talking πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by sayali_d23 - 11 years ago
dpotnis thumbnail

Originally posted by: sayali_d23

Aree Deepali tu Castle fans ahes?? me pann baghatee... online... but i somehow miss season 1 & 2 madhali Kate & Rik che chemistry ...
Season 4 madhe Kate ekdam itaki mhatari diwayala lagali ahe...πŸ˜”

Ho I love Nathan Fillion in that role. They have taken their relationship to the next level now. Lets see what happens.
dpotnis thumbnail

Kahi challel. Te doghe bhau bhahin nahi nighale mhanje milavle.

Evhada dekhvnar nait,Karan Asa zala tar Arnav khushi parat eakatra  yenta kathin ahe..may be one sided love from his dad..pan Arnav cya aai cha kaahi tari gairsamaj..ani suicide ..he sagala clear zala ki Arnav la kalel tyat khushi chya aaichi kahi chuki navhati and he will be burden free ani khushi la accept karel...or may be his dad was not a good person and he did something wrong with Khushi's mom and arnava's mom come to abt his true color(like Shyam)and suicide..b'use as per khushi she was with her mom and dad when the accident happen..so her mom was with her or may be one more thing khushi family khup rich hoti not Arnav's.but ka be his dad did some gjotala in business and b'use of that her mom put some wrong statement abt him everywhere and b'use of that stress his mom did suicide..ba'se we all know money is everything for arnav and he did all the hard work for that only so somewhere money is involved in that accident...UUFF damage atta vicha kaunπŸ˜†

Sorry madhe nak khupasun bolate... pan i think ASR's Dad and KKG's Mom were in love when they were young... Dadi created MU between them and doghana vegale kele... and doghani lagan kele... 

14 years bak that fateful night... Garima must have taken Khushi to ASR's Dad she being orphaned and Garima as per her sisters last wish that KKG to be taken care by ASR's DAD and ASR's mom misunderstanding KKG being ASR's DAD's illegitimate daughter... unable to prove his innocence  ASR Dad committed suicide... ASR Mom's MU cleared and she committed  suicide out of guilt... πŸ˜† 

But didn't ASRs mom commit suiside first ? Pun mala hi vatte Khushi must be a rich mans daughter. Evdha aukat baddal dialogs asr ne marle ahet, that I think its the other way round. Khushi chi aukat asr peksha jaast asnar. Tya Dadi chya entry mule hya doghanncha romance enjoy karta yet nahi. Swati Chitnis chaan kaam karte ahe pun.
Sayali_23 thumbnail

Ho I love Nathan Fillion in that role. They have taken their relationship to the next level now. Lets see what happens.

hooo baghitale mee... mala pan Nathan Fillion cha role avadtoo... 

do you watch Criminal Minds and white collar ??? i like both these shows...πŸ˜ƒ
Sayali_23 thumbnail

Kahi challel. Te doghe bhau bhahin nahi nighale mhanje milavle.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
But didn't ASRs mom commit suiside first ? Pun mala hi vatte Khushi must be a rich mans daughter. Evdha aukat baddal dialogs asr ne marle ahet, that I think its the other way round. Khushi chi aukat asr peksha jaast asnar. Tya Dadi chya entry mule hya doghanncha romance enjoy karta yet nahi. Swati Chitnis chaan kaam karte ahe pun.
[/QUOTE]

hehehe that would be funnn... Khushi cha dad parivarchya khulaf jaun gareeb mulishi lagana kele... ani now after all these years Khushi cha long lost Dada comes back in search of his grand-daughter whom he rejected as a child... and this Dada is more rich then Arnav bitwaa... waahhh mazaa yeyelll ase zhale tar...😊

yess you are right i checked... ASR chi mom ne peheli sucide kele...big deal story twist... out of guilt ASR cha Dad ne sucide kelaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰