Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Yashi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes u r right. Main Focus ASRπŸ˜ƒ
Me kiti tari wela tyala baghnyachya nadat khushila screen war baghatach nahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -sanika-

our main focus is ASR, isn't it Yashi? Ajoon kon disatach naahi πŸ˜†

--Yashi-- thumbnail
Congrats bhakti. u r Goldie now😊
same here. chhan vatat tumachya saglyanshi gappa marayla😊

Originally posted by: memyselfandrshi

@ Aparna Thank u Thank u...and my 1001 tumha saglya navin maitrininna dedicated. Masta watate roj tu, Sanika, Leena, Deepali and Yashi saglyanshi gappa marayla ...

-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dpotnis

Finished chores and have sometime to pen down what bothers me in IPK. So here goes.
Actually me doghannchi fan ahe, I mean ASR and Khushi.   ASR chya character ne mala ved lavle ahe. He is perfectly imperfect with his flaws.  Whatever his actions were till the MU was cleared, were justifiable. Not that I approved of his verbal and physical abuses to Khushi, but he was inline with his character. A man wronged by his own family would lash out to any outsider that way. They showed how his character evolved over time very beautifully. The issue I had with him was after Khushi told the truth and tried to clear the MU. He took a long time to regret which was not in his character. All this while he could not see Khushi cry and used to get upset when she did. But when she tried comitting suicide in front of him, I would have imagined him to go crazy with fear and so upset that "He" was the reason for her suicide attempt (after what happened with his mom). Just that thought should have been enough for him to wake up from his slumber and do something to find out the truth. Baiko la outwit karnyat brains vaparu shakto tar ti khare bolte ahe ka hyacha shod nahi lavu shakat to? But I guess at time Barun's movie thing came up and the CVs had to scramble for an alternate track. The story, the execution everything went downhill from there for me. But I can say that no one could have played ASRs character better than Barun. That is why I don't want to see any of Baruns previous serials. 

Khushi che character tar CVs ne pura masaccre kele ahe. Ticha to jhansi ki rani cha avatar lagna nantar dislach nahi. From my POV the biggest mistake she did was to hide the truth. Which was not hers to hide in the first place. But I tried to understand what she was going through. She was always shown to recover from the pain with a smile the next day. But how long can you keep up with that attitude? Roz roz jar tichya var shabdaannche atyachaar chalu rahile tar ti kiti vel hasat rahil? So I totally sympathize with her character.  I hope she bounces back to her old self going forward.
This story could have been told so beautifully. Both trying to understand each other and in that process building up trust. Then they could have shown helping Payash with their marraige issues. Kiti tari chaan tracks dakhavta ale aste. Payash cha track tyanchya lagna adhi kiti chaan hota. In Baruns absence they could have concentrated on those two. Te kidnapping itka drag karaiche kahi garaj nhavti. Ata ek track sampaichya aat dusra suru hoto. Consistency ch nahi rahili.
This is what bothers me.

Well said Deepali! I think hyaa kidnapping track mule, the CVs had to butcher both ASR's and Khushi's character. No consistency at all. They had to make up the story as it goes. Nahi tar, as soon as Khushi confessed to him, ASR would have gone and cross-checked it. Because, somewhere along the line, he wanted her to be innocent. Even after marriage, I get his anger. It is not justified, but understandable. More than Shyaam and Khushi, he was angry at himself for being fooled by and liking a girl like Khushi. Toh raag, toh Khushi war kaadhaycha. But seeing her hurt, tyaala traas hoyacha. This made him realise that he still cares for her and again used to get angry. He was caught in a vicious circle of his own. 

Khushi...now this character I personally can't understand or relate to at all. I totally get when she wants to solve problems on her own. I do that too. I hardly ever share my problems with anyone. It is because I see them as challenges and I love to solve them on my own.  Maybe be that's why I get irritated. That instead of solving them, she ends up causing problems. But she doesn't learn from them either. Recent example: How she tried to fix up Payal and Akash ka marriage. I mean, Payal sid nah back off. Tari ka naak khupsaayla jaates? Technically she is the youngest in the family. Why does she think that she knows better than the rest, when she has not much experience of the real world herself? But I think, more than Khushi, it is the way her character has been written. I think in one interview, even Sanaya was like, Khushi pagal hain, woh kuch bhi karti hain. In Khushi I find the 2 traits most contradicting : 1) Being Mature and 2) Being Sankadevi. If you think about it logically, no one can be both at the same time. Instead of being mature, I would rather label her as understanding.

Lastly, I think the reason, we all were hooked on to IPK was because, there were parallel tracks that were equally nice as the Arshi romance. Like Deepali said, about Payash. So many things could have been done. But dunno. Did they change writers or something ?

/rant!
-sanika- thumbnail
Also, Congratulations Bhakti on becoming a Goldie πŸ₯³πŸ€—

For you , i shall write something nice about Khushi πŸ˜ƒ

I really liked the way she convinced Buaji not to force ASR to tie the raksha dhaga. Finally, she was not forcing her beliefs on him like she did during the last janmashthami πŸ˜› I was really glad to see this! πŸ˜›
Edited by -sanika- - 11 years ago
--Yashi-- thumbnail
He kay navinch aikatey me - Arnav cha accident honar  ahe mhane after marriage 😲😲😲😲😲
-sanika- thumbnail

Originally posted by: yashi_arnav

He kay navinch aikatey me - Arnav cha accident honar  ahe mhane after marriage 😲

Ya I read that as well. If you go back a couple of pages on this thread, me full on bhadas kaadhli aahe, te aikoon. Mala hyaacha vicharach nahi karaaycha aahe!
--Yashi-- thumbnail
achha

me kahi divasaadhi aikal hot pan vatal fake spoiler asnar, pan ata tar tellebuzz madhe news mhanje kharich asnar.

Me allready ASR la tya kidnapping baniyan madhe baghun kantale hote.🀒
I hope parat tyala 1-2 mahine hospital dress madhe nahi baghav lagal mhanje zalπŸ˜’

Originally posted by: -sanika-

Ya I read that as well. If you go back a couple of pages on this thread, me full on bhadas kaadhli aahe, te aikoon. Mala hyaacha vicharach nahi karaaycha aahe!

Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Konn aheee reee ikadee??? πŸ˜Š
--Yashi-- thumbnail
hiii Sayali😊

Originally posted by: sayali_d23

Konn aheee reee ikadee??? πŸ˜Š

Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3