Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: yashi_arnav

I am really happy for the part she tried to do something to make ASR happy.
pan mala he nahi aavadal ki tila itak gadbadtanna dakhaval. tya evaji jar tila sagal nit kartanna dakhaval asat ani tyananatar hi ASR tech bolla asta tar mala jast aavadal asat๐Ÿ˜Š

Exactly! This is what I was hoping for! But I knew, what we were going to get!
--Yashi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
jau de aapal dok tapvun kahich fayada nahiyee.
khushi la nevmi CV's ek funny khelan mhanun ch use karnar

Originally posted by: -sanika-

๐Ÿ˜ก

I never find episodes where she is acting silly or plain stupid, funny! ๐Ÿ˜ก
In today's day, anyone can eat with a spoon!
She cooks herself, can't she think on her own to add salt ?
๐Ÿ˜ก
๐Ÿ˜ก

Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I am really happy for the part she tried to do something to make ASR happy.
pan mala he nahi aavadal ki tila itak gadbadtanna dakhaval. tya evaji jar tila sagal nit kartanna dakhaval asat ani tyananatar hi ASR tech bolla asta tar mala jast aavadal asat๐Ÿ˜Š

As i said it was a sweet gesture but execute nahi kele... 
did you notice new story writer ala ahe... 
ani Garima ekdam kadak form madhe ali ahe precap madhe... looks like she got over her fear of DADI
--Yashi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ho forum madhun kalal new writer baddal. mhanun ch track itaki fast challiy ka?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Ani Garima madhe kay change dakhavala. ti dadi la bhetayali ali. i hope next episode interesting asel. may be garima - dadi suspense parda fash

Originally posted by: sayali_d23

ani Garima ekdam kadak form madhe ali ahe precap madhe... looks like she got over her fear of DADI

-sanika- thumbnail

They have never shown Asr and Khushi as equals have they? I think, as a girl myself, this is the most disappointing fact about IPK for me. I take this disappointment out by being anti-Khushi sometimes!
Sayali_23 thumbnail

They have never shown Asr and Khushi as equals have they? I think, as a girl myself, this is the most disappointing fact about IPK for me. I take this disappointment out by being anti-Khushi sometimes!

why they need to be equals? doghe hi apapale vegale astativa ahe... and they are true to it...

-sanika- thumbnail

why they need to be equals? doghe hi apapale vegale astativa ahe... and they are true to it...

By equals, I do not mean same taste and hobbies. ASR always has the winning hand. I agree I love that about him. But the way CVs portray Khushi  gets me really angry. This is the reason , I don't watch other indian dramas. I am a strong girl and I can effing take an ASR down any day and stand my ground. Why can't they show a Khushi who is equal to her man in the real sense of the world!

If he can pull of the rasams well, why can't she have a simple dinner date without making a fool out of herself? It that too much to ask ? It is not like I am asking them to suddenly acquire a foreign degree or something! She has been staying over at the RM for months now. Can she not pick up the way Anjali handles herself by simply observing ?
Edited by -sanika- - 11 years ago
Sayali_23 thumbnail

By equals, I do not mean same taste and hobbies. ASR always has the winning hand. I agree I love that about him. But the way CVs portray Khushi  gets me really angry. This is the reason , I don't watch other indian dramas. I am a strong girl and I can effing take an ASR down any day and stand my ground. Why can't they show a Khushi who is equal to her man in the real sense of the world!

If he can pull of the rasams well, why can't she have a simple dinner date without making a fool out of herself? It that too much to ask ? It is not like I am asking them to suddenly acquire a foreign degree or something! She has been staying over at the RM for months now. Can she not pick up the way Anjali handles herself by simply observing ?

agar mala kalatay tuula kay mhanayache...she handled the booking hassle very efficiently with her sweet talks... tiche background baghana.. she come from a lower middle class family and don't have education and surrounding to learn sophistication... she has started picking up english words and is learning ...i thought it was a good improvement form her Chai and biskut date... she at least didn't make a fool of herself in front of the whole crowd... yess ASR samor zhala pachaka... but he was njoying that...

as for popping the bubble... well tht can happened even with anybody...

as far learning  from Anajali... i really hope not... the only thing Anjali will teach her how to do some pooja...
-sanika- thumbnail

agar mala kalatay tuula kay mhanayache...she handled the booking hassle very efficiently with her sweet talks... tiche background baghana.. she come from a lower middle class family and don't have education and surrounding to learn sophistication... she has started picking up english words and is learning ...i thought it was a good improvement form her Chai and biskut date... she at least didn't make a fool of herself in front of the whole crowd... yess ASR samor zhala pachaka... but he was njoying that...

as for popping the bubble... well tht can happened even with anybody...

as far learning  from Anajali... i really hope not... the only thing Anjali will teach her how to do some pooja...

When i was young, my dad told me , ki we will meet  different people in life. You should learn to take the good points from them and leave the bad points.

Just because she has been born and brought up in a lower middle class setting, should she stay that way forever. Everyone has good points. That is the case with Anjali, forget about her personality. She is very classy but traditional. Khushi can definitely learn something from her about poise. Even dressing for that matter. Anjali is raised with good breeding. She has been in her company for over a year and she hardly picked up anything ? Hey sagla shikaayla kaay jataa aahe?

What I want to say is , Even I learnt all this through observation. This way today, I am as comfortable in an indian relaxed setting as I am in a 5 star function. I don't remember fumbling around like Khushi did.

I distinctly remember Aamir Khan saying in BQC, "If you don't know the answer, you must ask questions! "
thechaigirl thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ก

jau de aapal dok tapvun kahich fayada nahiyee.
khushi la nevmi CV's ek funny khelan mhanun ch use karnar

@yashi exactly hech me ani Sanika sakali bolat hoto...she is not wordly experienced but she is not stupid...me kalach diwali episodes baghitle tyatli khushi kasli elegant ani poised hoti...or for that matter the one during the cocktail party...tikde pan tine khushi giri keli pan she was not shown as STUPID... I just hate the way the depicted her as stupid...its really not funny...

Mala khup raag yeto ahe...they r making ASR look awesome at the expense of Khushi ..y not give her the due she deserves...I swear I want to meet the writer now...let me give him a piece of my mind. No offense meant to ASR but just the way they wrote the story to make him look good after everything he did... y cant they give the same treatment to khushi๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by memyselfandrshi - 11 years ago