Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: EternalMaaneet

Heyyy! :) 

Finally, you updated after so long! Well I am not sure if you remember but I am the one who said that I would perhaps like to take a break from this story until things settled down between Maan and Geet...and voila! Here I am, unable to resist myself from doing so. The update was fantastic to say the least! :)

LOL well glad you enjoyed! 😃

There are a couple of things that I would like to say. 

Firstly, I appreciated the way Geet sought her revenge! It not only outlined her animosity towards Maan but more importantly, it signified her true love for 'THE' Maan Singh Khurana. Yes, she made him fall in his own eyes. Yes, she showed him that in reality, he is nothing but a mere employee (considering BODs' decision to let him go). Yes, she shattered his pride, his ego, his everything - that enables him to call himself, Maan Singh Khurana, in true sense. Yet, she gave him her everything - be it for revenge sake. She gave him Handa Constructions. I feel personally that perhaps for the first time, I can associate myself to Geet's love for Maan. I could always associate to her animosity but never her love, until today. In all honestly, she killed him sweetly. She could not destroy him out of love yet she could not let him go out of animosity. Perfectly summarised by the poem in the beginning.

yeah...she wanted him to understand that he isn't beyond the human limitations...he has to follow the same laws as everyone else...
Well...there is a difference, she didn't give up ownership of Handa Constructions, she just merged it, giving him control...

Secondly, I still felt bad for Maan. I don't think I can ever take his hard work away from him. I am glad Geet chose not to be CEO of Khurana Enterprise. I honestly would not have been able to digest that. I was actually upset about BODs decision (Lol! It's funny how strongly we can get attached to fictional characters!). Sanjana, one thing that has left me highly confused is that how did Maan not know about anything at all? How did he not know about things taking place in his own company?

Well the BOD wasn't doing anything unexpected...If in such a situation, they would vote for the decision best for the company, not for an individual. It wasn't anything Maan wouldn't have known. Geet was banking on the fact that as his wife they would trust him...

I felt that it was inconsistent with his character. Maan has been precisely calculative since the very beginning. Yes, Geet acted smartly but I would expect him to be a step ahead. If there is anything that I can never disassociate from Maan's character is his professional caliber. Geet taking her revenge is fine but MSK being professionally helpless is sort of unbelievable. I am not saying that he can't lose control over his business but never to extent that he is absolutely powerless.

LOL why would MSK be a step ahead? Don't underestimate Geet...sometimes the smaller companies can control the bigger fish...He wasn't professionally helpless...just that he wouldn't have been the CEO of the company he would have still owned and he would have remained a BOD member.

I hope you bring out Maan's business streak once again. Losing control over his relationship is acceptable because it is justified but losing control over his entire business empire is slightly unrealistic. This is exactly what he did to Geet but the way in which he did it went with the flow of the story. However, in Geet's case, I just couldn't make sense of the way things happened. It all felt so abrupt.  So Sanjana, I hope there are things yet to be revealed on Maan's side. Please do not destroy his vigilant professional persona.

LOL again there isn't anything about Vigilance in professionalism at risk here. Everything that happened at the company was affected by his social life and set out from outside of his control...He couldn't have stopped the shares from dropping with the Media spreading the gossip...so it wasn't some weakness of his. It was just Geet's manipulation!

Following is just what I feel like writing...haha! 

Whatever Maan did till date was out of love for Geet. Yes, he hasn't been a true lover but his guiding principle has always been his love for Geet. Love makes one do things that reflect desperate need to possess one's love, in order to cherish for a lifetime. To care, to protect, to nourish and to flourish. I believe maybe this is exactly why I have never been able to hate Maan. He hasn't led a very happy life till date. He has experienced an whole array of emotions except love. Geet taught him the meaning of love. She made him understand the feeling of giving your everything to someone without hesitation. Therefore, I don't blame him for holding onto her because maybe one can understand his desperation to seek happines, to seek her companionship to lead a happy life together. Well, yeah he should have proceeded differently but hey...no one has been there to guide him. He has been all alone. Now, he is remorseful and wants a second chance at life with Geet. He is ready to be destroyed if it sets Geet free. Really, how does one hate him?! I really hope that somehow their love can resurface. That is my only request to you as a reader. I hope you'll give Maan his second chance because truly, if I was in Geet's place, I would have done so after seeking my revenge. I would have found it in myself to forgive him for his true love. Phewww, done! Sorry if I hurt you at all. I truly didn't mean to do so.

AWww very nice interpretation...and true...that's the core of his character...But Geet, well she has her own demons to battle. Remember forgiveness cannot be willed but only experienced..

Wow, this is long! Happy Reading...hahaha! 
Just adding quickly, I feel Maan has done enough to seek forgiveness, The guy can't undo what he did. All he can do is rectify his mistakes. I think it's high time he takes control of things and make GMSK fall in love with him all over again! Please, pretty please! ;) 

Originally posted by: sona-rai

welcome back.missed u a lot.
amazing awesomly written update yar,loved it a lot.

Thanks Sona! 😳

Thanks Pearl!
😃

Originally posted by: shristi1

Awesome dear.

Loved geet's way of revenge.

Thanks Shristi..glad you approve! 😃

---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dear please tell me 
when the tomorrow will come 
which is presen on this

Updating tomorrow

Thanks Dona! 😃

Originally posted by: kavya.sravya

where is all this leading to ? maan did what he wanted to ! geet showed him what she can do when she wants to ! now what ? time for a new beginning... ? with clean slate ?

Well...be patient and wait 😆😉

Originally posted by: Dilsay

thanks for the long awaited update ...

the update is simply ishhh

Thanks dear! 😃

Originally posted by: Luvforever

Finaly u r back welcum back missed u a lot... Abt updt it was fab i luved d way geet is treating him becoz he deserves it... Cnt soon waiting...

Awww thanks a lot dear! 😃

Originally posted by: Gcs-girl

Awesome update...Loved it

😊

Thank you so much! 😃

Originally posted by: kptl

omg...that was amazinnupdate..:)
can't predict geet ..here..now can we?????
i just hope that after all this she finally decides
to move on...which i know is not going to happen
soo soon...bt if she thinks that eye for an eye..
Than the whole world would have been blind by now..
if pll follow her protocol...:( update soon...

Awww thanks!
Well...Geet is more controlled then you think! 😉

Thanks hun! 😃

Originally posted by: -madhvi-

i really wana knw wat geet is upto

Wait and see Madhvi 😉

Originally posted by: Shalve

superb update...loved it

Thanks dear! 😃

Originally posted by: leverne

wow...she destroyed him completely...making him feel like a puppet in her hands..just as she was once..:(

awesome update...life took a full circle for both didnt it..:)

Thanks Ren! 😳
Glad you enjoyed it...though I know it makes you sad!

Originally posted by: krati5

awesome awesome update... geet well done... but side by side feeling bad for maan... although he desrved it... on the other hand he love her so much... critical situation. isn't it??

Thanks dear! 😃
LOL you are meant to feel bad for both, so its good...

Originally posted by: PaintedSky

So ur back.. hope to see u often with updates :)

Thanks dear! 😃

Originally posted by: Alamelu

geet was totally unpredictable...she is right she is truly bringing maan down...poor guy ...waiting to see what is going to happen next...

She is right in her place, and its alright to feel bad for him..😃

Originally posted by: KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii...Awesome update...Loved it...geet sooo strong... will geet b able 2 leave maan...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm

Thanks as always dear! 😃
Edited by maan-ki-sanjana - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: flowers4u

beautiful ...but very emotional...wonder what you have in store for us next...continue soon...

Thanks dear! 😳
Don't worry, the end is near!

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Hi dear..finally u updated lol! Thanks 4 da pm n interesting intense update! Past n present well incorporated! Geet saves him n Maan questions her! she did nt want to b like him! Geet wanted to make him feel helpless! She has the upper hand! Well written! update soon

Thanks hun! 😃
Glad you liked it!