A story for all my Shamya friends (Updated)

Shaya_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Dear Friends,

I have been seeing a lot of positive and negative responses for Shamya being off from twitter. Would like to share my experience and thoughts. Before that one question for all of us. When we started to watch Navya did we ever thought of communicating with the stars?? I never imagined also. For me during that time, my craze was limited to the show and the characters. I didn't even knew Anant Navya's original name is Shaheer and Somya. I started liking the couple ANYA and then one day I was just casually surfing net putting their character names and came to know their actual names and also came to know about India Forum. I joined as a member in IF after say about 1 month of following it as silent member. I started liking the topics and discussions in the forum which made me to join it. I was so happy to see that so many people have similar opinion than mine. Whenever I wanted to talk about the show with my friends or family, they never used to participate coz few used to like some other show or some doesn't watch daily soaps. The most important thing that IF attracted me is that I could tell about my feeling or express opinions about the show and there are so many people who participated and is also hooked to the show as I am. Through this forum I came to know about SBS/SBB and knew about Shaheer and Somya in real life. With this my actual journey on them started. Keeping this in mind I would like to share a short imaginary story with you about two people. I would give them the name Raj and Rashmi.

Raj who is an actor, lives in Mumbai alone. His family lives in Haryana. Apart from acting he likes photography, cooking, playing guiter. He loves to be in his space. He is waiting for the his new show "Kashish" to start since they are not getting a suitable actress for the role. On a Thursday morning, he gets a call from the production house "Sisil" saying they have found the female lead and shooting needs to be started from Monday onwards.

On other side, Rashmi is a simple girl who lives with her parents. She completes her graduation and was sitting idle at home. Her mom wants her to go in acting field as she herself was an actress. Rashmi is one who is going to play the female lead in "Kashish".

On the first day of the shoot Raj and Rashmi met each other along with other co-actors of the show. Initiatlly Rashmi was a bit shy and not talking much but soon she started mingling with the ladies there. Raj has a friendly nature and didn't take much time to mingle with others except Rashmi. There was a certain awkwardness in between them may be because they have to act as lovers in the show.  In her mind she was very happy that her co-star is very handsome but didn't show her excitement. On other hand Raj felt that Rashmi is a kid due to her way of talking and behaving with others but he found her very cute.

The show began and they got a lot of appreciations from fans. More than Rashmi, Raj gained fans. They started getting gifts and letters from fans from all around the world. Fans started to follow the show religiously and got hooked to it and  with the lead actors. All Raj's fans also became Rashmi's fan coz they started loving their chemistry onscreen . Both of them got many awards and gained huge popularity.  Raj and Rashmi started becoming good friends but still when it comes to closeness Rashmi was a little hesitant.  Everything was going great , Raj started liking Rashmi due to her innocence as he always wanted a girl like her in his life, then suddenly a news came that the show is going off air. All the actors were shocked including the fans and fans started requesting the channel and PH not to end the show. On the other hand, both Raj and Rashmi became sad not only for the ending but somewhere they had the fear that they are going to lose each other.  Though Rashmi is very shy with boys, she had started liking Raj's company and his presence use to make her happy. Valentine's day was nearing and Raj  planned to tell his feelings to Rashmi. Rashmi also sensed that Raj likes her. On valentine's day, he proposed her and she said that she too likes him but cannot decide until and unless her's and his parents agree to it. Raj also agreed as he too loves his parents and respected her decision.

Day's passed and the show got saved by the fans and both Raj and Rashmi was surprised to see it. Both got close to fans and started interacting in social networking sites. Raj and Rashmi came close to each other and became very good friends. Raj became very caring and protective towards Rashmi which made Rashmi very comfortable with him. Every day Raj keeps some surprise for Rashmi in her makeup room which makes her feel happy and special. During packup time when Rashmi wants to go home, Raj asks her to be with him for some more time. Since fans loves both of them equally they started sharing their feelings in a different way. Fans got hints and started teasing them with each other. Both Raj and Rashmi used to love their messages and started interacting more with fans and as people tend to like to be teased with the ones whom they themselves like. Fans became very happy. Fans started dreaming that their reel life couple is becoming real life couple and started loving them more. But nobody was aware that their love is becoming obsession slowly. One day fans started asking them directly if they are going around to Rashmi. Rashmi who was still convincing her parents for her's and Raj's relation, got pissed off from the questions and replied to the fans that they are just good friends. Fans got disheartened and became sad. Then later they again got a hint that they need to wait for the right time. Obsession regained.

After few month's again the news came that the show is going off air. Fans started their mission to save the show again but couldn't succeed. On the other hand Raj and Rashmi accepted that the show had to end one day and hence took it in a positive manner. But still both of them were going through a lot of pain with the thought that they won't be able to see or meet each other everyday or work with each other. Fan's who loves them to the core got shattered that show is ending.

After the show ended, Raj and Rashmi were in touch with fans through the networking sites. They started sharing their schedule with fans just to make them happy. Fan's also started sending them direct msg by thinking that they will enjoy it. Raj planned to go to Haryana to spead sometime with family and also to convince them about his relation with Rashmi . He started missing Rashmi and came back soon. They wanted to work together again but they were not getting offer together and fans wanted them to work together. Raj started getting many offers but as soon as fans comes to know about it, they started to tell him not too accept. Initially Raj liked the fact that fans wants what he wants but slowly it became an irritation for him that they are doing the thing which even his parents didn't do. Fans were also not doing this to hurt them but their love and craze was compelling them to do it. On the other hand Rashmi started getting unpleasant msgs that she doesn't deserve Raj and is responsible for his sadness.  Every day whenever they open their account instead of being happy by seeing the messages they started becoming sad as fans were asking them something which was not there in their hands.  They also knew that fans wants to know about their relation but they can neither deny nor accept as they themselves are waiting for the right time. Finally they decided to cut their contacts with fans. Fans got disheartened but still have a hope that they will come back one day as they love them a lot

Moral of the story: When we want something badly and it doesnot happen and people keep asking about it, we tend to get upset and feel that we have not lived upto people's expectation whom we love and then tend to stay away from them. And that's what happended to Raj and Rashmi. But we cannot stay away from people whom we love and have to come back one day.

I hope I could convey my message through this post 😊

Edited by Shaya_123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniadutta thumbnail
you wrote each and every words so clearly...! 👏 just love it
riasaran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i salute you.you were able to convey what you want to say in a great way. you never made me felt bored while reading. most importantly i respect ur pov. from morning there were lot of posts regarding this manner. but i didn't comment anywhere since i felt very disheartened and frustrated too. but your post is very genuine.great job friend.
Rabia_H thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsome lovely amazing thaks we want this😊
anyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
super owsomm postt dr...n ur starting note...that waz 100% true...really superb...luved it..
bharathi.ks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb post.  Just outstanding...  
crazzymoon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Outstanding post, done at the right time.
asihaseen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow!!!what a post yaar👏superb!!! I loved your letter to Shaheer also.Thanks a lot for this awesome post
Parmasone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great story dear:) n I guess tht story has been working in my mind too :) loved it: )
Parmasone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great story dear:) loved it:) i guess tht story has been working in my mind too:)