waiting...waiting...waiting
snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: RaYaKapoor

Arre mi pan khoop miss kela tumi lokana... Khup diwas gele na... Pan mi ne tula khara sangu.. Update kartana mala fakt ghana radha chi aatvan yete.. Mala raya disat suddha nai...

arrey majhya baobar asa hota partially i see ghanaradha and ram priya split screeen mode evdhi varsha ekta kapoors serials follow kelyavar jamta tevdha nakki😆😆😆😆😆 anyways ghana radha are cute and no match but same for ram priya also
BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: snehalparab

<font color="#ff0000" size="4">arrey majhya baobar asa hota partially i see ghanaradha and ram priya split screeen mode evdhi varsha ekta kapoors serials follow kelyavar jamta tevdha nakki😆anyways ghana radha are cute and no match but same for ram priya also</font>

The typocal stares ji radha dyaychi ghana la.. Ani ghana cha toh joking ga wala dialogue mast asaycha na... Pan ho... RAya are like in at a different level... The magic that they once created cannot be recreated by anyone... Ghanaradha suddha nai..pan ata jasa chewing gum sarkha odhtat na te story la.. Te mala khoop irritate kartaya... I wamt my RaYa back.. Casting the same old magic spell on us.. Mala chal la asta tyani RaYa love dakhvun mag show thambavla asta.
Pan ata.. Thr only person i watch it for is PEEHU... Kharach... Wish the maic is back.. Naitar ill leave n never b back in the EK camp... Thos will b the first n last ek show ever... No matter how magical it is initially...

EK camp... T
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
huhh.
apka FF pura ek sath pada
takes 4 hours
really tied but enjoyed all part
please PM me next time
BombayPonnu thumbnail
Part 18..
P: Haan... Ty.. But no thanks.. I use herbal products... Mere shampoo m aloe vera h...
R Toh..
P: Its supposed to be very good for the hair.. Especially unn logok lie jo baat baat pe apne baal khujate h.. Just like u...
R: Whatever...
Just then they hear KK calling them for lunch...
R: Abhi aaye maa..
Priya involuntarily starts correcting her Saree without noticing the fact that Ram was staring at her... She looked at him and ran into the changing room blushing... Ram came back yo hos senses and smiled..
R: Arre Priya.. Jaldi aao na bahar... Room locked hai toh koi ayega nahi.. Boht bhook lagi hai mujhe...
P: Aayi...

Priya came out of the changing room and Ram kept looking at her...
P: Chale..
They went and opened the door to the room and started walking down the stairs towards the dining area... As they were walking down, Priya lost her balance and was about to slip when Ram held her hand and pulled her.. She landed right in his arms.. He had his arms wrapped around her waist possessively and she had hers aroung his neck fir support... Her eyes were closed in anticipation of the fall and the pain but she had been saved...
R: Aaram se nahi chal sakti.. Gir jati toh??
The rest of the family who hadnt noticed any of the happenings heard rams concerned shout and turned to look at what happened... The scene they saw delighted them.. They were looking like a perfect newly married couple lost in each other... On noticing that people were giggling, RaYa let go of each other and silently came & sat at the table.. And the people around kept giggling...
Chachi: Waise Priya kya baate ho rahi thhi sidion pe?? Hmm hmm.. Waise bhi.. Jung ka pehla bhag toh tum jeet chuki...
Priya looked confused and turned to Ram.. Then on the pretext of serving Ram, she moved closer to him.. Almost leaving over his chest.. Ram slowly whispered in her ears about what he told chachi n nuts in the morning about her being in the lead on their suhagraat.. Priya gave out a fake smil and gave ram a stare... Nuts and rishabh cleared their throat and all started laughing..
Kk: Aye.. Chidao mat meri bahu ko...
Chachi: Aap ki bahu.. Matlab humari kuch nahi.. Listen Priya.. Ye jo tumhari saas hai na.. Boht pyari hai.. Bechari hai.. Mai tumhari typical saas hu.. Tumhe jo exploit karna hai mai karungi.. Samjhi..
And all started laughing again..
R: Priya wo butter wala parantha dena..
Priya stared at him..
P: Aap salad khaiye..
And everyone started their chorus humming...
Nuts: Waise bhai.. Kerala ke lie kab nikalne ka plan hai??
Priya choked up and started coughing..
Ram just kept looking at her..
Dadi: Oye khotya.. Dekh kya raha hai usse.. Bahu ko pani de..
Ram immediately took a glass of water and held it out to priya.. She took it from him..
Kk: Arre uski peeth pe hath phero..
Ram just put his hand around her chair and looked at her.. Priya stopped coughing and looked around...
AK: Haan toh batao.. Hon
And priya started coughing again and before she could cough Ram had already held out the glass of water..
Kk: Kya ram... Biwi hai tumhari.. Usse chune se bhi itna kyu sharma rahe ho...
Back to RaYa's room..
P: Kya ram aap bhi... Aap ne bataya kyu nahi.. Bola kyu nahi ki him honeymoon pe nahi jaa sakte.. Bata dete toh problem hi solve ho jati na.. Abhi bar bar sab puchte rahenge toh kya hum baat ko talne wale hai.. What is this..
Ram just kept listening to all her talks silently.. She was pacing all around.. Suddenly he held her wrist and pulled her close.. She landed right on his chest.. Her palms on his heart.. Her hair all over her face.. Ram slowly moved his fingers on her face tugging them behind her ear.. He then put a finger on her lips..
R: Ab mai bolu... Tum ab mere gharwalo ko janti ho.. Thoda toh jaan ne lagi ho..
He turned around.. And continued..
Waha table pe hum bol dete ke nahi jana hai toh pata hai na kya hota.. Emotional Attyachar..
P: Arre haan.. Lekin hum chup b toh nhi reh sakte.. Aage kya karna hai..
R: Haan listen.. He made her sit on a chair and sat on the other one right next to her.. Taking her palms in his..
R: Haan listen.. Mujhe jaise hi koi plan milta hai mai bata dunga..
P: No no no Ram.. Dont do this.. Please...
Ram went out of the room whistling and priyaa sat there depressed...
Meanwhile.. KK n AK were in their room... He was reading a newspaper.. And she was unpacking some random bags...
AK: Kya kar rahi ho?
KK: Wo mai Ram ke sweaters nikal rahi hu..
Ak: Garmi m sweater??
KK: Arre nahi.. Wo ram priya ke honeymoon k lie..
AK: par dono toh kerala jaa rahe h na..
KK: Lekin dono ka mood badal gaya aur kashmir jane ka man hua toh??
AK: dekho krishna.. Mera khayal hai ki hume apna opinion bacchon pe force nahi karna chaihe.. Aur ye sab karne k liye Priya h na.. Shadi ki na ram ne.. Laya na bahu.. Toh fir.. Aur aisa bhi toh ho sakta hai ki Priya ko tumhara ram par hak jatana bura lage...
KK grew pensive...

Precap:
RaYa KK AK talk... Abt honeymoon...

Ok guys.. Bada wala sorry... I know its a small uppie.. But kya karu yaar... Time hi nahi milta aaj kal.. Superbusy... But i promise to update really soon this time...
Love u all...
Edited by RaYaKapoor - 11 years ago
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Short tha lakin sweet tha...nxt time bda wala update...
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alya1991

Short tha lakin sweet tha...nxt time bda wala update...

Pakki Baat... Done!!!
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
you are Di abhi i want jaldi jaldi
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi... that was short but sweet update.. thanks for PM
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail