Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Oneandall

baap re baap the suspense.. update soon and reveal the secret... WONDERFUL UPDATEπŸ‘
Thanks for the PM!!

Hey there Sheetal...
thanks for commenting...
glad u like it...
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehalparab

thanks to you sagla revive karayla ani track ekdam awesome chalala ahe ani thanks for considering my dhamki kum request ...

Hahahahahahaha...
made me happie...

GJM_123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I read all the parts in one go. If I am not mistaken there was one Marathi serial with the same story, starring Swapnil Joshi & Mukta Barve.

Nonetheless it's tooo goood to read the story.

Thnx.
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: GJM_123

I read all the parts in one go. If I am not mistaken there was one Marathi serial with the same story, starring Swapnil Joshi & Mukta Barve.

Nonetheless it's tooo goood to read the story.

Thnx.

Hoya... This is adapted from the same... But it has a lot of inputs from my side too... Mala toh show khupch avdaycha.. Pqn im trying to relive those memories.. And spread the magic of that wonderful show
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaYaKapoor

The family teased them in that... And Ram blushed... He got up and went to his room... While going.. He turned around and asked Priya to come too..Priya was about to get up when nuts pulled her back and asked her to sit for some more time.. Ram left in a huff... Priya looked at him longingly.. KK and Prema laughed..
Dadi: Aye chotti.. Ab boht hua.. Chal jane de Priya puttar ko... Ram uske intezaar me hai.. Jaa priya...
Priya got up and rushed into his room...

Precap: Suhaagraat.. And u guys will finally know why they married... :-P

Love it!!...
ram blushing blushing...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
last line was rocking...dadi askin priya to go n join ram πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sss283

<font color="#990066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
Love it!!...
ram blushing blushing...😳
last line was rocking...dadi askin priya to go n join ram πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
</font>

Oh lord...
Everyones expectation has gone soo high with the precaap that im scared to post the nxt part... Coz im sure im gonna get akick in my ass for it .. But really... U guys will love it as the story progresses... Seriously.. But im ready to take all the anda n tamatar. ..
BombayPonnu thumbnail
PART 15!!!

Okay!!! Before i begin... Ive decided to change two things...
One: I had said earlier that Ram was an architect and wanted to go to US... but i feel architect n US dont really connect... So though the Kapoors have a big empire, Ram is a software engineer.. And wants to begin from scratch just like his dad.. Progress without any help or favours... And being a software engineer, his ambition is US...
TWO: I had named Rams padhaku cousin ( chachas son) as gyaan... But since we connect with rishabh better, lets call gyaan Rishabh... So gyaan will henceforth b called Rishabh...
The rest remains the same...

Priya got up and started walking towards Rams room...
As soon as she started climbing the stairs, she heard sounds behing her back... All were mmming and laughing behind her...
Priya went into the room.. She saw it decorated with lilies n orchids.. And they had an awesome fragrance.. She looked aroung but couldnt see Ram anywhere.. Picking up her suitcase, she walked to the changing room...
Ram meanwhile had changed into a more comfortable set of kurta n pyjama and was walking towards his room... He was stopped by vik and chachu on the way...
Chachu: Ram puttar.. Sun..
Ram: Arre baap re.. Fir se aa gaye dono.. Vikram.. Chachu.. Suniye
.mujhe sab taad ai jo aap logo ne sikhaaya... Sach me... I need to win today.. I know.. Mujhe dikhana hai sher kaun hai... Mujhe aaj harna nahi hai..mujhe sab yaad hai.. Ab please mai jau???
Vik: Good boy...
Chachu: Haan lekin harne ka apna mazza hota hai.. Ye aaj tujhe pata chalega... Ha..
Ram: Arre yaar confuse at karo... Kabhi bolte ho harna nahi chaaiye.. Kabhi bolte ho harne m mazza ata hai.. Mai haru ya jeetu...
Vik: Tu bas itna yaad rakh.. Ki aaj priya pehli baar apna ghar chod k terw yahan hai... Toh wo thodi si emotional hogi... So handle kar lena...
Ram: Bas karo yaar... Mujhe sab yaad hai.. Ab mai jau???
Chachu: Haan Haan... Jaa na... Roka kisne hai??

As soon as he started walking to his room, he was stopped by rish on his way...
Rish: Bhai maine aap logon ki baatein suni... Ye sab sunkar mujhe laga ki aap se ek baat share karu.. Ye log jo aap ko sikhake gaye hai na.. Saari purane zamane ki baatein hai...
Ram looked at his kid brother with pleading eyes and folded his hands in front of him.. Rishabh continued..
Bhai.. Aaj mai aap ko 4 vishesh tippani dekar aap ke gyan ko aur prajwalit karna chahta hu...
Ram: Kya??
Rish: aapke gyan ko prajealit karna chahta hu...
Ram: rish.. Mere chotte bhai... Subh se sab mere gyaan ko prajwalit hi kar rahe hai.. Subah se logon se advice pe advice sun raha hu... Thak jata hai insaan yaar... Mai bhi thak gaya hu... Ab aap ki anumati ho toh mai jakar so jau?
Rish gave him a serious look...
Rish: thik hai.. Mere gyan ki jyoti ko thukrakar agar aap andhakaar me hi rehna chahte hai toh mai kya kar sakta hu? Jaiye.. Bhabhi aap ke intezar me hongi..
Saying this, he left from there... Ram looked at his retreating back and thought...
Saala baaccha kahinka.. Mooch nikli nahi aur mujhe mere suhaagraat pe tips de raha hai...
Laughing to himself, he walked towards his room.. As soon as he entered, he locked the door behind him and went further in... There he saw Priya standing near the bed looking at herself in the mirror of the dressing table, off the heavy lehnga... In a simple yet elegant baby pink saree, off the jewellery, but a bunch of gajra still on her hair...
Ram slowly walked and stood roght behind her.. Seeing him in the mirror she turned to face him... Ram gave his trademark awesome smile and looked at her...she smiled a shy smile at him and moved closer to him and the bed...
She was looking at him and was just about to sit on the bed...
As soon as she was about to sit.. Ram shouted...
Ram: Nahiii... Ruko... Ek minute...
Priya was shocked to hear him shout.. And stood up straight... Startled... Ram slowly and carefully bent over and ran his hand over the bedsheet and then the duvet... He slowly moved the duvet and priya was shocked to see the stuff she was about to sit on... A whole thin layer of fried papad was spread carefully under the sheets and covered with the duvet... Ram gave a victorious grin to priya... Priya looked at him shocked...
Ram: Arre relax.. Ye vik ka kaam hai...
He folded the duvet into four and asked priya to catch it.. Ge collected all the papad and collected them on the duvet... While collecting the papad, his eyes fell on a cabinet... Ram thought for a second and signalled Priya to move aside.. She was still shocked and did as Ram told her... Ram walked tiwards the cabinet... It had 3 drawers... Priya was standing right in front of them... Ram asked her to move aside... He slowly opened the first drawer and ducked in an instant as if something was about to burst in it... But nothing happened... He looked up at Priya and she gave him a popat wala look... Ram wouldnt give up... He opened the second drawer... Still nothing...the third and still nothing.. Priya smirked... Ram gave her a sarcastic smile and pulled out an alarm clock from the drawer...
Priya: Alarm clock...
Ram: Jee haan... Aur isme huh.. Haan 1.45 ka alarm rakha hai.. Pakka chachu ka kaam hoga...
While looking at her, his eyes fell on the dresser.. He moved towards the dresser and opened the drawer... There was a mobile phone with an alarm for 3 set on it... Ram switched off the phone and gave it to Priya..
Priya: Ye kiska hai?
Ram: Nuts ka cell hai...
Priya was exhausted and tired of standing.. She walked towards the coffee table in the room and was about to sit on the chair when Ram stopped her again... He went towards te chair and checked it... And for a change it was alright...
He asked Priya to sit and walked towards the opposite chair... He was about to sit when Priya signalled him to check it...
Ram: Arre kia na ek check.. Aise nahi karta koi...
And carelessly he sat... And as soon as he sat, they heard someone fart..
Priya: Shee Ram... Hihihi
Ram got up from the chair and and pulled the cushion and pressed it with his hand... And that is exactly what made the farting sound..
Priya: Accha... Awaz isme se ayi... Mujhe laga... Accha aise cushions milte hai market me??
Ram: Haan... Yr na.. Pakka...
Priya: Lemme guess... Chachi??
Ram: Nopes...
Priya: Rishabh..
Ram: No..
Priya: Toh mumma papa??.
Ram: Nahi yaar!!
Priya: Toh phir..
Ram: Daadi...
Priya: huh.. Kuch bhi??
Ram: haan.. Daadi... Sacchi...
Priya: Baap re... Sahi family hai tumahri...
Ram sat on the opposite chair...
Ram: Wo toh hai...
He stretched out his hand for a shake...
Ram: BTW, happy independence day..
Priya: Oh.yaa... Same to u too...
Ram: Haaa.. Feels soo good...
Priya: Yaa... Bas ab 6 mahine khatm hone ka intezaar... 6 mahine...
Ram: hmmmhm.. Sirf 6 mahine...
Priya: Haan... Sirf 6 mahine...
They both shared a laugh...
Ram: Priya tum nahi hoti toh yeh sab possible nahi hota..
Priya: haan.. Wo toh hai...
Ram: Wierd na... Hum dono ko shaadi se inkaar tha.. Isiliye humne shadi ki...
Priya: Hmm... shadi nahi karna thha isiliye shadi ki...
Ram: Humare khayal kitna milta hai.. Haina..
Priya: Nahi... I mean.. Sirf iss mamle me milte hai.. Nahibtoh we are poles apart... U know... Mai kahaan... And made a bored face and said.. Aap kahaan...
Ram: Aye!! Kya matlab hai tumhara... Aap kahaan ka kya matlab?? Tum na aise nahi kaha AAP KAHAAN.. Khush hoke.. Aise mujhe faltu jaise kaha aap kahaan...
Priya: Nahi ram... Ab kya itne acche din pe aap mujhse iss baat pe ladenge... Huh..
Ram: Ok sorry sorry..

Precap: Family gifts them their wedding gift... RaYa in a dilemma...

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so its like a contract marriage for 6 months uff!!!!
pakka honeymoon tkts diye honge as a gift
Mahaalwayscool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

so its like a contract marriage for 6 months uff!!!!

pakka honeymoon tkts diye honge as a gift

me too thinks the samee..

btw.. it ws a nice update dear.. n all the ideas of vik chachu n al were superb..
Edited by shilly - 11 years ago
viny_queen thumbnail