Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Part 14 continued

Dadi: haan.. Aur ab tumhare aane se iss ghar ki khushi dugni ho jayegi.. Ab na.. Tu apne daye pair se uss kalash ko andar ki taraf dhakel..
Ram: Priya dheere se haan.. Football samaj ke kick mat maar dena..
Priya: Haha.. Very funny..
Chachi: arre chalo.. Timepass kya kar rahe ho..
Priya lifted her right leg to do as told but she lost her balance.. Ram held her in an instant and supported her to stand.. He held her hand and she did as told.. Ram never left her hand and together they entered kapoor mansion.. She was then asked to mark her footprints in the house.. Priya stepped on the tray and with Ram still holding her.. They went further in..
Both were then taken to the living room and made to sit on the sofa..
GAME TIME..Nuts announced...
Ram: Arre ab kya game... Thak gaye hai yaar... Sona hai...
KK: Itni bhi kya jaldi hai Ram.. Thodi der sabr karo... Be a good boy...
Ram: kya maa aap bhi...
Nuts: Bhai ab karna toh aapko padega jo hum bol rahe hai... Iss bade se kaash me na ek ring dala hua hai.. Aap aur bhabhi me se jo pehle usse dhundega wo winner..
Prema: And that person is supposed to rule over the other...
Dadi: Arre bacchon.. Ye kalash kyu??
Nuts: dadi open bartan me dhundna easy ho jayega na.. Kalash makes it tough.. Isiliye...
Dadi: Acchi baat hai.. Golu priya.. Chalo dhundo...
Ram & Priya put their hands into the kalash and started looking for the ring... The family cheered them.. Some on Rams side and some on Priyas.. 5 minutes went by.. But none of them drew their hand out of the kalash...
Prema: oye ram.. Thodi der pehle toh boht jaldi thhi tujhe room m jane ki.. Ab kya hua?? Thoda romance room ke lie bacchao...
Priya: mil nahi raha hai na chachi..
Kk: Prema tum ne ring dala thha na..
Haan she said looking at her hand.. And realised the ring was still in her hand..
Prema: Oh no... Bhool gayi.. Sorry...
She took off her ring and put it in.. Ram And priya put their hand in again and within a minute both pulled their hand out holding the ring...
The family teased them in that... And Ram blushed... He got up and went to his room... While going.. He turned around and asked Priya to come too..Priya was about to get up when nuts pulled her back and asked her to sit for some more time.. Ram left in a huff... Priya looked at him longingly.. KK and Prema laughed..
Dadi: Aye chotti.. Ab boht hua.. Chal jane de Priya puttar ko... Ram uske intezaar me hai.. Jaa priya...
Priya got up and rushed into his room...

Precap: Suhaagraat.. And u guys will finally know why they married... :-P
viny_queen thumbnail
Mr and Mrs  happy wedding life
update i
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very interesting precap please continue soon  And u portray the marriage very nicely
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey super fast marriage great nd Finally in the next update we re going to know why they married plz continue soon.
Aaru4DVD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
update is awesum and precap is superb!!!!! plz continue soon!!! πŸ˜Š
kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dont worry wont be kicking you...πŸ˜‰...I knew it somewhere ki shaadi k liye haa kahi hai dono ne to kuch to gadbad hai...So was expecting it dear...But ab jaldi jaldi bata do ki gadbad kya hai...Something contract or what...???
Anyways i know life in mumbai tooo hectic then tooo u take time and update...thank u so much for that...πŸ€—
pinky2606 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow nice part shaadi hogayi [:D/]
n precap reason behind their marriage
update soon
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update...continue soon!!!
rayaBALH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
why they married matlab?????????????????? yaha bhi kuch raaz kya?????????? haai jaldi update do di intazaar nahi hota hehehe😊😊😊😊
Mahaalwayscool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow dear awesome update.. n the best i liked is the precaπŸ˜‰.. continue sooon..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ