Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Can SRK really romance with a TREE?   Is his statement true? =

YES YES YES .....he can do any thing !

Is SRK over-rated?

OH PLZZZZ....srk is best HE IS NEVER OVER RATED !

Does Shah Rukh do the same old drama in every movie of his? In your opinion, has SRK provided his fans with enough variety?

SRK ....IN MY OPINION ..he is popular becoz he is different from others .......he is at his best in every character ...whether it is cute bubbly RAJ ..of DDLJ ....or drunker as in DEVDAS ........he is just too good !

I-F Girls, how would YOU like to be that tree that SRK wants to romance with?

ooooooooh lala.....i wish i could become that tree ...then i would proudly say ...SHARUKH KHAN ROMANCED WITH ME TOO ........!

JUST TOO GOOD TOPIC FOR DEBATE ! ......

LOVE U
AMNA πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by cute_face86 - 17 years ago
fatmah5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Pachu*n*Abhi~

Every1 loves SRK!...well mostly everyone!

if he says he can romance a tree, then i trust him n he probably would n probably movie would be a big hit! like most of his all movies!

Who wouldn't want to be that tree that SRK romances??😳

agree with you.....i want first to be that tree,mango tree esp....πŸ˜†

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

Is SRK over-rated?

extremely so!U dun find a more over-rated actor..i dont think he deserves the attention he gets...i donot find anything special in him. 

Does Shah Rukh do the same old drama in every movie of his?  In your opinion, has SRK provided his fans with enough variety?

Never!Look at his films...DDLJ,KKHH,KHNH,K3G,DEVDAS,Veer Zaara,forthcoming KANK...they all have him as  Nothing but a loverboy...Oh my....The only film which i like of his is swades..at least..he din play his usual 🀒 loverboy in that...And i wud say he did a pretty good job in swades...In all his other films...we get to see his overacting and nothing elseHe hasnot provided any variety and all his films...he has the same expressions...when he gets angry...happy...and all that.πŸ˜†

hee hee!Phoney phunny question...i expect him to have the same old expression all the way...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This is completely my point of view and i am not in any way insulting SRK.This is just my opinion abt the topic.😊

Evilgenius_S.Sβ„’ thumbnail
πŸ˜› its just dat he's such a fine actor...! i mean a huge super-star..! da way he can do roles and do justice wid each n evry character he plays, none can in da bollywood industry ,dats y he's appreciated all ova da world--lucky man he is! da thing k y he said so da tree thing...its just dat he wntd to say this so dat ppl will cum 2 knw da fact dat if he cn romance wid actreesess so y not trees? he wantd to make da ppl believe dat He can do nything...he can even romance wid trees!!! ----dats da height of his performance n acting..!! πŸ˜›
Mrs.H Roshan thumbnail

Can SRK really romance with a TREE?   Is his statement true? =

If SRK says it....than he can do it!!!

Is SRK over-rated?

Nope....he deserves the attention hez getting....

Does Shah Rukh do the same old drama in every movie of his? In your opinion, has SRK provided his fans with enough variety?

no...he has done a lot of roles....such a a crazy lover/villian in Darr....where he luves KIRAN like crazy.....he has been a NASA worker in SWADES that wants india to progress.....n a lot of other roles!

That WUD be a DREAM COME TRUE!!!

ANILA

Edited by kiunhogayana - 17 years ago
anishma24 thumbnail

i love shah rukh khan !! and i believe that he can romance a tree too!πŸ˜‰

he is the best!!

shah rukh you are a rocking khan !!

Mink''s Pink thumbnail

Can SRK really romance with a TREE?   Is his statement true?

yes He can romance with tree but I will say Tree will start romancing SRK once it see him

Is SRK over-rated?

No way SRK is not over rated

Does Shah Rukh do the same old drama in every movie of his?  In your opinion, has SRK provided his fans with enough variety?

yes he has provieded varity to his fans...Look at his Films like Darr,Baziger,DDLJ,Anjam,Raju ban gaya jentelman,Kabhi ha Kabhi Na..

Omg sure why not

He is just he best😳😳😳

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Alright here i am, the biggest fan of Shahrukh Khan ib the World/Planet/Galaxy.He ofcourse can romance wid a tree.If he has said this,then there must be a reason behind it.He is King of Romance.He can romance wid anything anyone he wants to.

Abt over-rated,he is not an over-rated actor at all.I agree there r many other gud actors in bw industry who they r not at the place of shahrukh but tht doesn't make srk over-rated.Whts his fault in this?He has the most number of fanz,he has the biggest fan following.Y?Bcause everyone loves him and his acting.Y do they love him?Bcause he is the best.He still has the most huge fan following then how can u say he is over-rated?He won the sabse favourite kon award(tht is by public vote,not by jury)3 times in a row,thts bcause people voted for him,there was no cheating in it then how can u say he is over-rated.SRK is at no.1 place bcause of hiz fanz,we took him to tht place,we loved him and we still do then how can u say he is over-rated?People can't just stop loving him, they vote for him everytime then how can u say he is over-rated? If u r saying other gud talented actors r not at no.1 bcause of shahrukh khan then u r absolutely wrong,its bcause of people/viewers/audience/fanz tht those actors r not at no.1.We(fanz) vote for srk everytime bcause we truely love him,we truely beleive tht he is the best.If u held a survey of the best actor in bollywood,srk will get the most number of votes bcause he has the biggest fan following so how can srk be over-rated in this?

And abt his roles in the films,i agree right now he is doing the same kind of roles tht is romantic.But if u check his past u'll see he has done all kind of roles.Villan,Action,Comedy and now Romance.These four r main kind of categories/role.Aur kya chahiye?His romantic image came from ddlj,but after tht he did comedy in duplicate badshah pdhh.Action in 12ka4,badshah,josh and the most recent in mhn.Now he is doing romantic roles to usme kya burayi hai.He has done all kind of roles and now when he is doing romantic roles then whts wrong in it?Whtever he do,he do wid alot of hardwork and determination,he does his best all the time.And people like it.So i don't think there anything wrong in it.He is the best

And i would love to be tht tree.Main bilkul tayaar hun.Us tree ke bahane main srk se mil to lungi na πŸ˜‰ .My dream will be fulfilled

amna
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

There are many actors in the industry who look better that shahrukh khan. Yet he is the King Khan with the biggest fan following notonly because he looks good but because he is a great actor. He has done complete justice to any role that he has taken up till date.

As far as the romancing the tree topic is concerned, if shahrukh khan is offered a role where he has to romance a tree, i m 100% sure he would do a great job there too (though not many people would pay the money to watch it πŸ˜†)

And i for one would most certainly want to be the tree 😳

Naina

qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Can SRK really romance with a TREE?   Is his statement true?

Yes,he can πŸ˜ƒ .........in every way-geeky,passionate,immense or sad.........he can make everything sizzle with him.......he's the perfect loverboy.He represents the "best lover" and I remember he had even once said that he could romance all the pillars in the world in diffenrent ways πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

Is SRK over-rated?

SRK is over-rated but there's nothing bad in it......people love him that way........so why not??? πŸ˜‰ ........but I beleive he does do variety roles......action,emotional,happy and villainous.......it's just that even in a movie like KHNH.......people just see the love angle....they dont see the part where he was playing the role of an angel and making everyone's life better 😳 .....an xample is fanaa....people say aamiar did another yet different role as a terrorist and a comic selling guy.......they dont talk about the love angle.........whereas people try to find a love angle in swades and call SRK repetitive 😑

IF Girls, how would YOU like to be that tree that SRK wants to romance with?

Who wouldn't πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .....I would love to be inanimate if SRK agrees to
romance me 😳 πŸ˜‰

I-F Guys, Would you want to be in SRK's place to romance a tree?

uuuuummmmm no......I dont think so πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

RidaπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by qazplm - 17 years ago