Debate Of The Day: SRK Romances A Tree

Posted: 17 years ago

Debate of the Day - June 22, 2006

Hi Friends😛

Today's Debate is about none other than the famous Shahrukh Khan.  Millions of girls around the globe are crazy about him.  He has done numerous Indian movies and is also a very popular Brand Ambassador.

Shahrukh can be seen in movies like Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Karan Arjun, Baazigar, Darr, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Anjaam, Devdas, Asoka, Paheli and many other movies including the upcoming movie - Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna.

Recently, in an interview, King Khan claimed that he can even romance a tree!  What we would like to ask from our members is that, what is your take on that claim?

Can SRK really romance with a TREE?   Is his statement true?

Is SRK over-rated?

Does Shah Rukh do the same old drama in every movie of his?  In your opinion, has SRK provided his fans with enough variety?

I-F Girls, how would YOU like to be that tree that SRK wants to romance with?

I-F Guys, Would you want to be in SRK's place to romance a tree?

**And as always, let's keep this a healthy discussion and please refrain yourselves from profanity and personal attacks**

Regards,

I-F Development Team

Edited by Diva - 17 years ago
Wow gud idea. N gud topic too its different. 😊
Nice! 👏
Well, SRK is ...no words the describe is preformance! 👏 He says he can even romance a tree, so basically anything, or anyone 😆 He beleives in his acting and all... 😛 I beleive he can 😉 😆 😆
Ahem ahem...who doesnt mind being that lucky tree that srk is gonna romance with 😉
That is confidence in his acting skills. I absolutely love SRK. ❤️

Nice topic jas di!
The statement obviously isn't true scientifically!😆😆But well, taking it in the sense it should be taken, it might be true. He can romance every single actress and no actress would deny a chance working with him. So y would a tree be different. His confidence, shines true this. And thats what really matters!

Is SRK over-rated?

I love shahrukh. i really really do. So well as much as i love him, i cant deny that fact that he is overated. People think too much of him. But still, there are many stars in the film industry who are much worse than him or are almo overated!

Does Shah Rukh do the same old drama in every movie of his?  In your opinion, has SRK provided his fans with enough variety?

Well this is true. He is a good actor (not great) and he does tend to repeat himself sometimes. But well, we can justify it. If the kind of acting he does, wins fans over, makes people love him, is lucrative for him and has elevated him far above normal star status, y not repeat it?

YES YES YES! i mean he is over double my age but as i said i still LOVE HIM! and i would love being tat fateful tree!

Every1 loves SRK!...well mostly everyone!

if he says he can romance a tree, then i trust him n he probably would n probably movie would be a big hit! like most of his all movies!

Who wouldn't want to be that tree that SRK romances??😳
Can SRK really romance with a TREE?   Is his statement true?
        ~He cant really romance with a tree, buh can romance around it with an actress
Is SRK over-rated?
        ~ I don't really think hez over-rated hez worked hard over the years and he totally deserves all that he has recieved....in addition to that he wasn't the one who called himseld King Khan buh his fan and the audince that watches him gave him the status of King Khan
Does Shah Rukh do the same old drama in every movie of his? In your opinion, has SRK provided his fans with enough variety?
        ~ Well in a way he has provided us with a variety of roles...hez played a villian in baazigar, devdas, played mute in Koyla, cid officer in One Two ka Four...those are just a few to list....and he himself said in an interview once that if he got a chance to play a villian role than he would definitly accept that role

~ Definitly wouldnt mind being that tree

Anywayz great topic
😛
nice topic...but i have to agree we dont get that much variety from him especially after devdas, all rona dhona and dying and pyar till death...

Can SRK really romance with a TREE?   Is his statement true?  = Yeah sure why not. I would love to be the tree that he is flirting with😳

Is SRK over-rated?

NO way.. SRK is never over-rated

Oh yes, He provides enough variety. Basically, if any other movie is coming out with an awesome storyline, and has cool actors and then we SRK back with a Romantic movie, It's quite answerable that people would prefer to see SRK first. I am sure he has something up his sleeves for KANK and DON😳

Oooohhh I wish........I would die at that chance..😳

Awesome debate everyone!!! One of my favorite topics..😳

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😃

SRK SRK SRK SRK😳

I had been waiting for this debate since ages.............😃😃

[quote=*Jasleen*]Recently, in an interview, King Khan claimed that he can even romance a tree!  What we would like to ask from our members is that, what is your take on that claim?

[/quote]

Yes, Shahrukh makes just about the most amazing romantic hero on this planet😳

When he says that he can "romance a tree" he is just trying to say that he can romance almost everybody/everything on the face of this earth, and make it look sweet, even if it is a tree.

And i have full confidence that SRK can romance anything, even a tree for that matter😳

[quote=*Jasleen*]

Is SRK over-rated?

[/quote]

NO NO NO !!!

(yes im screaming!)

Infact at times i feel that he is underrated. He deserves all the fame/success in the world, not only for being such a wonderful actor, but also a great human being.😳

And there is definately SOMETHING about him which makes the whole world go ga ga over him😳

[quote=*Jasleen*]

[/quote]

Not at all!!

Of course he has provided his fans with enough variety. It is absolutely false that SRK does only those typical Yash Chopra/Karan Johar romantic love stories.Hasnt he done different roles in movies such as PAheli, Swades, to name a few recent ones.

Having said that, i believe that the reason SRK is termed as a romantic hero is because thats what hes best at. No matter how many Rahuls and Rajs he plays, his fans just cant get enough of him, and they prefer him to do the same type of movies over and over again,but then one can't deny that Romantic movies are the most successful ones too, like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, which is my personal all time favourite. Or maybe even Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayien Ge, or Kal ho Na ho, such are the movies that no matter how much i watch, i can never get tired. Romace never dies😉

[quote=*Jasleen*]I-F Girls, how would YOU like to be that tree that SRK wants to romance with?[/quote]

Jas di, excuse me? 😡😆, I  AM the tree SRK romances with. His official wifey, koi shaq?😳😉

Awesome debate😃

-Eisha

Edited by Mrs.Eishu.SRK - 17 years ago