Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: LOLAnisha

Aw well I for one don't think you're a basher :) And ditto for everything you said...this is a public platform in which everyone's entitled to their opinion. And if you don't like someone's opinion, you should deal with it maturely and ignore it instead of calling it "bashing."

Oh and this is random but remember the post bhangan made? The one that went like "____ lied when he said _____"
That was so much fun! I miss it 😆

Can I chime in ladies?  Well, i'm gonna do it anyway ðŸ˜†

Yes Kiran, Dont you let anyone tell you, you're a basher. People need to understand that not everyone's gonna have a  same opinion as theirs & when they dont like something or agree with something, they're free to ignore it and walk away, in this case surf away rather then getting nasty and calling names! 
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Haha I'm 20 :) *feels SO old* 🤣 
I know I saw them and I want to post but I have no idea what to write 😆 I'm thinking of going back into "My Posts" and bringing that thread back so it can hit a century 😆

Oh yous 20? I thought 18 or something & I'm 18;) 😆 OMG! I was thinking the same I swear. So want 'em to make such threads!
.Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmgloverforever

Can I chime in ladies?  Well, i'm gonna do it anyway ðŸ˜†

Yes Kiran, Dont you let anyone tell you, you're a basher. People need to understand that not everyone's gonna have a  same opinion as theirs & when they dont like something or agree with something, they're free to ignore it and walk away, in this case surf away rather then getting nasty and calling names! 

yes you can and honestly I dun even give a damn about such people anymore. I agree, not everyone is going to have same opinion as you. If you don't agree with someone deal with it maturely, agree to disagree and if you know none of this IGNORE ! The best option!
.anishaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

Oh yous 20? I thought 18 or something & I'm 18;) 😆 OMG! I was thinking the same I swear. So want 'em to make such threads!

Lol then I'm not too much older! 😆 Are you in college?
Yes I want those kind of threads...especially that thread!!! Haha I'll ask bhangan if she can bring it back 😆 
rainaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yes you can and honestly I dun even give a damn about such people anymore. I agree, not everyone is going to have same opinion as you. If you don't agree with someone deal with it maturely, agree to disagree and if you know none of this IGNORE ! The best option!

If only "they" understood...
.Kiran. thumbnail

Lol then I'm not too much older! 😆 Are you in college?
Yes I want those kind of threads...especially that thread!!! Haha I'll ask bhangan if she can bring it back 😆 

No you're not:) & Im gunna join uni either this year or next depending on my home situation:D
yeah they are so much fun and relief from all this "bashing". Please DO ask her!
.Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmgloverforever

If only "they" understood...

that's where it all ends. If only!
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I'll reply soon & I LOVE YOU. NO sarcasm intended 🤗

more than Khushi? LOL XD or better yet ArHi? XD okay sorry for spamming LOL XD love u~ will go to my own thread now xD
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Cleary you girls havent read the the right version- Oxford dictionary : IPK version. Shame on you.

Let me educate you on the right meaning of bashing-
Bashing (can be used a verb noun or adj depending on the situation) It refers to any sort of post which goes against the views of IPKFanGurl4Life.

There you go. Hope that helped.
.anishaa. thumbnail

No you're not:) & Im gunna join uni either this year or next depending on my home situation:D
yeah they are so much fun and relief from all this "bashing". Please DO ask her!

Oh cool! Btw sorry for spamming your thread 😆 I will ask her! :)