Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't know much about her and her relationship. Just did a quick google search. Perhaps the media would've let it be if she/they just acknowledged it while the relationship was going on.  

No use blaming them (the media) now.
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

What's there to laugh about Aasiya having guy fans? Its just how the male celebs have fangirls. As simple as that! 😆

We're not laughing AT it, Bidzie. We're just amused. ðŸ˜†  She has her share of female haters and I've always maintained that she's the type that guys will get impressed with.  Not all females will get it.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: likarsh

We're not laughing AT it, Bidzie. We're just amused. ðŸ˜†  She has her share of female haters and I've always maintained that she's the type that guys will get impressed with.  Not all females will get it.

Aasiya has female haters? Seriously? ðŸ˜² Who can 'hate' such an adorable girl? 

Oh okay, I got it. ðŸ˜†
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Bidz

Yeah we just amuse that's all.

I remember what you always said Lik but now is clicking more 😆. I'm serious it was so good to interact with male posters on forum. Some used to say there dream wife would have to look like AK while others wanted a wife like Santo. Gosh it used to be crazy none liked DM character 😆

Now I see she got another with her soft look and contagious smile 😳

Lik the scene was a okay today
Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Yeah rani I watched the full cut on Sammy's channel.  I still watched it on mute, but I watched the full two vids without FFing. ðŸ˜†
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Hey Bidz

Yeah we just amuse that's all. I remember what you always said Lik but now is clicking more 😆. I'm serious it was so good to interact with male posters on forum. Some used to say there dream wife would have to look like AK while others wanted a wife like Santo. Gosh it used to be crazy none liked DM character 😆

Now I see she got another with her soft look and contagious smile 😳

Lik the scene was a okay today

@bold: I remember nothing. ðŸ˜• What did I always tell Lik? *thinking mode* 

Awww looks like Aasiya has got a HUGE male fans following. Good for her! :D Aww haha 😆 

Anyways BRB girls. Will be here in 15 mins. Hope you two are gonna be here cause seriously I'm always bored. 😆
KhatamKahani thumbnail
No, Rani's talking to me in that sentence. She's telling me she remembers what I've always said.
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

Yeah rani I watched the full cut on Sammy's channel.  I still watched it on mute, but I watched the full two vids without FFing. ðŸ˜†

🤣 🤣 🤣

you know we on the pkyek forum said the guy has a uncle looking face 😆
pyar-ishk thumbnail
These two have denied there relationship for two years not but they're always with each other as good friends ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

Tellychakkar.com had earlier written about Aashka Goradia, her sister Jaanki Ravatia and actor Rohit Bakshi launching a beverage outlet Isayice, selling different types of ice candies. We now hear that Aashka's Isayice will be powered by Bisleri.

Bisleri will be promoting Isayice and this will only mean that the hygienic quality of the ice candies will only get better.

Talking about it, Aashka tells ,Tellychakar.com, "Yes, it is true that Bisleri will now appear in our colour. Though we both have a green logo, ours has a tad different shade. We are very happy that Bisleri has trusted us and appreciated our quality. We will not let anyone down, and promise to give the common man great tasting hygienic golas. We usually see the common people having these golas at Chaupati, Juhu etc, but over the years people have stopped trusting the street vendors for fear of water borne illnesses. And we along with Bisleri will supply hygienic European style ambience and promise to give our best."

KhatamKahani thumbnail
He's a decent looking guy.  It's really not because of him I'm FF or mute. ðŸ˜†

But now that about an Uncle...I googled images, and  I see it in some of the pics.  Still, he's a decent looking guy.