Users

Frequent Posters

SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Res. Jab waqt milega koshish karoongi kuch analysis ke liye πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: tanthya

Dear Writers,

Thank You very Much for enriching this thread with ur perspectives, ur thoughts, ur views..Redux  stands tall bec of you , Girls ...Kudos to You Sweet hearts..

Bush, Jhalak,  sandy,  Sheila,  Naz,  Areeba,  Anna,  Divzzy, Riti, Madhu, Jachu, Divi,  Sumi,  Shreya,,  Vidya, Vi,  Tring Tring, Samwa ,Shweths, Koel, Appu, Kops, Supna , Shazzy, TejuVijay, Fari , Lucky2, Sharmi, SanayaM, Ghausia, Mandy,ritj, Ranju πŸ‘   
..You are the Stars of Redux !!

Thanks yaar! I've only recently become a part of it but I'm so glad that my analysis is appreciated! Hugs to all of you! πŸ€—

"Accept the pain, cherish the joys, resolve the regrets; then can come the best of benedictions."

I don't usually post quotes, but this one for me mirrored the current situation; Arnav's current predicament. I think he did some of all of these today. I'll explain my meaning and then go on to analyse.

Accept the pain:
Arnav is obviously struggling with this concept. It was evident in the way he spoke to Dadi (more on that later) and his conversation with Khushi. He is not ready to accept what happened fully and move on. The past is what is closing Arnav off from the world, and only when that burden is lifted off of his shoulders will we see the ASR image and his previous ideology being buried deeply in the ground. Just seeing Dadi had that effect on him, brought back the pain and the memories. Acceptance is something he is definitely struggling with.

Cherish the joys:
Arnav's joy is Khushi. Her name says it all - she will be the one to unlock him and bring happiness into his life. She has made a lot of progress - he fell in love for the first time, after pushing her away for ages he finally let her into his life (once before the contract and once after), he smiles when he's around her. I mean, could any of us even imagine in our wildest dreams that the same ruthless man on the day of that fashion show would go to so many lengths to make his wife smile? In this time, this tough time ahead, Arnav needs to keep Khushi close. She will be the one who will radiate his life once again. I'm sure separation is inevitable in the future, as we are being bombarded with the fact that Khushi plays a key role in Arnav's troubled past. But it will be Khushi, and his love for Khushi, that will bring them together once again. This is a testing time for both of them, but he needs to cherish Khushi throughout.

Resolve the regrets:
Ah, redemption. Sweet, sweet redemption. Something we have all waited for with bated breath but it appears as if this factor was forgotten by the CVs. But was it? When Arnav saw how hurt Khushi was on Preeto's wedding day and he regretted hurting her wasn't he feeling guilt? What about when Khushi was about to commit suicide because of him and he was trying to stop her? When he was kidnapped, he was remembering Khushi. He apologised when he phoned Khushi, saying that he cannot live with himself for hurting her although he saw no other option. He showed her he trusted her when everyone else was against her during the confrontation with Shyam. Of course, then came the outburst where we all thought of Arnav being beyond redemption because what he said was so hurtful. But after that, when she was annoyed at him he constantly tried to win her back. He gradually learnt that he was going the wrong way about it, and managed to do things that actually meant something to her (I'm thinking of the meaningful gifts and pearl necklace). Was he not redeeming himself then? & today, when he stood up for her (again, more on that later) and when he said that he was entirely at fault for the way they got married, Khushi was touched. So, he is making baby steps towards the goal of resolving regrets and redemption, but I guess we will see redemption from both sides as the past unfolds.

The best of benedictions:
This one is pretty self-explanatory really. The biggest blessing each of them can have is each other. So only after all of the above events have occurred fully will we see Arnav and Khushi progressing onto a proper beautiful husband-wife relationship.

Now, onto analysis of some of the key moments in the episode. Arnav - you have proved that you, unlike many other SP leads, have a backbone! You will stand up for what's right, even if it is against your scary Dadi πŸ˜†
I admire the fact that he didn't sit back and allow his wife to be verbally abused, showing what importance Khushi has in his life. He can go against his grandmother, one he hasn't seen in 12 years (is it 12? Because I thought someone said 15 today...) to defend his wife, rather than holding his tongue in front of her like everyone else did.

When Arnav first set his eyes on his grandmother, the way he said 'Dadi' & the pain conveyed through his eyes was so clear. She is obviously associated with bad memories for Arnav, and it was evident that he was apprehensive about approaching her. His resistance disappeared when she blessed him and hugged him. The comfort blanket that he needed for so long, the initiation of some form of closure for him. He pulled her close, seeking reassurance from her and Khushi was touched to see this. Nani and Dadi's friendship and familiarity will be very important later on in the story, as relationships will really be tested then. Arnav smiled as Nani introduced Khushi, unaware of the hostility Khushi had faced from Dadi. He had an inkling of Dadi's opinion of her, however, when she refused to bless her. That's when the panic set in for Arnav. But Nani promised to speak to her, again reinforcing my point that Nani will play a pivotal role in bringing the family back together after the revelation.

Nani confronting Dadi afterwards - I loved that scene because Dadi heard everything she didn't want to from Nani! She heard how she didn't maintain her responsibility of a grandmother and just disappeared. I won't go into too much detail as I don't remember a lot of the scene (I'm an ArHi lover, so shoot me πŸ˜›) but I'm so glad Nani delivered some home truths! The past is something they both mutually feel bad about, but I can already see that the two of them had very different outlooks and approaches to dealing with it.

When Khushi was asking Arnav what was wrong, Arnav kept silent as he didn't trust himself to speak. He knew that it could result in him flipping at her and it was unfair to put her through that. However, after seeing how hurt Khushi was, he actually spoke to her (still in disbelief that they actually had a conversation... somebody pinch me!) & he told her how Dadi only sees what she wants to see, and qualities he didn't like of hers. Am I the only one who sensed the tiniest amount of irony here? Some of the qualities he spoke about were very ASR-like qualities, suggesting that he didn't like the person he felt he had to be to survive. Khushi tries to show Arnav he can trust her, but he still has reservations. The trust will come in time, and Arnav was not in the right frame of mind to discuss any further.

I was rooting for Arnav throughout everything he said to Dadi about her leaving them in the lurch, and how she has no right to express displeasure at his marriage. Dadi brings up his father, and Arnav is quick to say that he is nothing like his father. I have a feeling that Dadi blames everything that happened on that 'aurat', thinking her son can do no wrong. But we will see that as everything unfolds. Arnav's stance on the situation is clear, and it is obvious what little importance his father held in his life.

As for Arnav stepping back towards Khushi, I wrote about that yesterday in another post, but I'll post the part I want you guys to look at:

Originally posted by: .Ghausia.

Arnav stepping back to Khushi suggests that things will go wrong - he's taking steps back in their relationship. If we look at the phrase 'two steps forward, one step back', this shows that their relationship will develop, but now at a slower pace than before. It can also be an indication of separation or divorce, and then remarriage. Another symbolism that could perhaps be extracted is that distance will be created and obstacles will come between them, but divine intervention will always make the situation such that they will be together through everything.

Brilliant episode overall, and I hope I didn't bore you guys to tears with my bakwaas! πŸ˜† Comments are appreciated as this took me ages!
Edited by .Ghausia. - 11 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
QUOTE=tanthya]

Dear Writers,

Thank You very Much for enriching this thread with ur perspectives, ur thoughts, ur views..Redux  stands tall bec of you , Girls ...Kudos to You Sweet hearts..

Bush, Jhalak,  sandy,  Sheila,  Naz,  Areeba,  Anna,  Divzzy, Riti, Madhu, Jachu, Divi,  Sumi,  Shreya,,  Vidya, Vi,  Tring Tring, Samwa ,Shweths, Koel, Appu, Kops, Supna , Shazzy, TejuVijay, Fari , Lucky2, Sharmi, SanayaM, Ghausia, Mandy,ritj πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘   
..You are the Stars of Redux !!

[/QUOTE]

πŸ€—πŸ€—

res...will update in the morning. 
Edited by incandescent - 11 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
"Kabhie kabhie lagta hain hum aapke kitne kareeb hain aur kabhi lagta hain abhi bhi ajnabi hain"

She has seen him in his worst and at his best but never understood what made him rakshas and very next moment her rajkumar. May be time has come for her to know what made Arnav Singh Raizada !!

It was an awesome episode and I am still reeling from the effect of it.There were many highlights ,I will lay my thoughts today on some of them

- Arnav is in deep thoughts ,may be reliving his pain from past when khushi arrives,Khushi as always blaming her for mess created and this is what brings arnav back to present.He sees her tears and it hurts him more so he comforts her saying you were never at fault ,"I was and I forced you!!" BINGO Moment *for those who were jumping for realisation and retrospection*. The MAN gave his verdict today it was his fault at how he forced her to get married.

She sees some hidden emotions in him...she feels there is more to what happened between arnav and dadi...She looks at him..asks him and assures ..I am there,tell me...reassuring that there is shoulder to lean on ...and to cry out..but he is not ready yet..Sometimes wounds are too personal to reveal...it will take time for him to let go of darkest secrets of his past...

Arnav-Dadi Faceoff- We got to see they share same genes..Loved the verbal spat and raw pain in his eyes...when his dadi questions his marriage ...he retorts- ab aayi hain aap...pain naked in those eyes...pain of being abandoned by his own...
then she says those words that pierce his heart- you are like your father. Some past reminder of what his dad did...and there comes a rage in his eyes with his name...Do not compare me to him...and noone says his name here in my house...
some bitter truths will be coming out in coming episode ,may be related with his dad and that must have been reason for his parents death...cant wait ..

FINAL DECLARATION <3
"I wont come to place where my wife is not allowed"
with this statement he grants her the respectful place in the house...

It is just short update as I am not well ..But will just like to end on side note- Barun that was again remarkable performance...Stance..grip on ur body language..jaws tightening..eyes glaring..all perfect...πŸ‘
Edited by riti4u - 11 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Marking the thread...am new to Redux and IPK...love the show (finally caught up) and love the way everyone writes here and analyzes :) πŸ‘
Dazee thumbnail
What a truly fulfilling episode today!  just loved every minute of it...Barun was brilliant!  Sanaya and Dadi - fantastic.  And the screenplay and the picturization - just perfect.

Was so waiting for this deeper layer to be unpeeled of their relationship, of the family's past...thank you cvs  (and all the wonderful writers on IF - for the opportunity to re-live the scenes and to dig deeper, laugh whenthey laught, cry when they are cry!)
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Marking the thread...am new to Redux and IPK...love the show (finally caught up) and love the way everyone writes here and analyzes :) πŸ‘

Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome aboard! Please drop in your valuable comments on the episode as well. Would love to read you too 😳

Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolgal270

Tere Dil Ka Mere Dil Se ,rishta Purana Hain 
In Aankho Se Har Aansu , mujhko Churana Hain 

Teri Bechaini Ka Teri Tanhai Ka,  Ehsaas Hain Mujhko Sun 
Main Jo Saath Tere Hu Phir Tujhe Hain Kaisa Gam , dard Baat Lenge Ham Sun 

In Palko Mein Khushiyo Ka Sapna Sajana Hain 
Tere Dil Ka Mere Dil Se Rishta Purana Hain 

An epi which left me reeling with emotions.  The drama, suspense and romance all entangled. An adamant dadi, a determined ASR, an unsure khushi and exemplary and courageous nani!

Courageous Nani:

Today, I am most touched by nani's character. For she is a woman who took the responsibility of taking care of two kids when the time was most grim. As a mother, wouldnt she have suffered to the maximum when she lost her daughter? when her beautiful grand daughter marriage was cancelled at the last moment? When she found out that her damdji broke her daughter's trust, her happiness, her home. What it would be like for Devyani singh Raizada when her grandchildren had to witness the scandal, when they had to come to terms with the loss of their mother, with the betrayal of their father! 

For her it would have been the toughest because she took it upon herself to make a life out of those two lost souls when her own life was crumbling. Yes she couldn't penetrate the wounded heart of Arnav and stop him from becoming ASR. But she made him a man who is self dependent, she made him a honorable human being, she gave him love,shelter, strength and courage to become what he is today. And most of all she gave Anjali the right direction to overcome her grief. Again, yes, she protected her far too much but to heal her, to make her believe in goodness of the world , to make her forget her painful past. And by making Anjali what she is, she gave Arnav the biggest gift! His di, his life, his support!

And so I was so with her when she questions Dadi about why she is seeking answers now?what about her responsibilities, about her care, concern for her children, How could have she hidden away from taking care of those two, how she never wanted to find out about them and now she is dissapointed with the way things have taken place in RM?
I loved her aggressive stance, loved how she clearly mentions that the past always had and still has an effect on the dwellings withing RM, how dadi cannot deny it!😈

She is the one who proudly introduces Khushi to Subhadra devi as her bahu, the queen of the house. And she is shocked and sad at the way khushi has been rebuffed by her. She goes to make amends, to ensure that dadi understands khushi and gives her the due love. πŸ˜ƒ

Also she is genuinely happy when Arnav stands besides khushi. For she has made that man righteous, she trusts him to do no wrong anymore. The insult at khushi pains her as well for she truly loves khushi as her own, every gibe thrown at her, wounds her heart and seeing Arnav supporting khushi makes her smile in content.

But war lines have been drawn! First, only Arnav was the ziddi insaan of the house, now she has to deal with his grandmother!
But however it goes, I have full faith in Nani. She will not let any harm come to khushi, arnav or Anjali this time. She has protected her children all these years and no shyaam or "the woman" can shake that protective shield I so love the 
character!

Adamant Dadi:

A woman who after the gap of 14 years decides to become a part of the family from whom she willingly stayed away. A woman who gets emotional seeing her pota and hugs him affectionately and warmly but her blood freezes the minute she lay eyes on kushi. Naturally the woman is shocked beyond her wits that the naukarani is actually the bahu of the house, her bahu. For her its the biggest blashphemy to have taken place in this decade.

She does not want to remember that fateful night as she still sees "that woman's" face. She wants to deny that it ever happened, she does not want to acknowledge that the past is still haunting them.

When she left the kids in Devyani's care, she trusted her to take care of things.
But to her disaapointment, Arnav beta has married "that woman" without the presence of any family member. She questions about this to her friend, shows her dissapointment at the way things have gone wrong in the family. But she has no answers to Devyani's counter questions. What can she say? Why she did not want to shoulder the responsibility? why she never even once asked about the well being of her grandchildren? She averts her eyes as she cannot look into the eyes of Devyani singh raizada.😈

She wants to know the answers to her questions and Arnav informs her that it was he who didnt tell nani about his marriage. Dadi is shocked and reprimands him for not even considering telling anyone about his decision, not even taking permission to marry. The last time she met him, he was a kid who was basking in the love of his mother, a grandson who would have been polite, respectful and soft spoken! But she has no idea that this Arnav is not that child. He will not listen quietly when accusations are being thrown at him. And so she gets shock-pe-shock at his audacity to question her love, her concern for their well being. This is unacceptable behavior and she unknowingly hits him where it hurts the most. She compares him to his father, a deadly mistake for which she is warned, cautioned against! 

She cannot let the bahu enter her world for she is not accepted there yet. To her amazement, a simple act of hers is met with rebellion from her grandson. Again, she cannot believe the arrogance of the man to have not let her finish the sentence and to revolt in that fashion.

The "Malik" in her makes her stand her ground and she is already locking horns with the Man of the house although its only been a few hours since she met him.

How long will she refuse to acknowledge khushi as her daughter-in-law? For how long she will not accept that what happened 14 yrs ago, is still shaking the grounds of the house? Will she fight back this time or will she leave the task to nani as she did in the past?...We will have to see.

**To be continued

You write very wellπŸ‘...waiting for your furthur update
robin999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi girls any idea when doodl -b is going to pen down her thaughts . I enjoy reading all of u but  always looking forward for dear doodl .πŸ˜ƒ 

Any ways...
 Nani character really stud out , day by day I'm loving her . 
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AHHH so tempted to read all the updates but I haven't even had a chance to watch the episode yet - guests sure do pick oppourtune moments to come over 😑

Thanks Tants for making us all feel so welcome here and giving us a space where we can share our opinions freely πŸ€—

Also I'll probably be absentwa from discussions tomorrow as I'm out all day, try not to miss me too much πŸ˜†

Res - incase I want to make a chottu sa post later

Ah couldn't resist after watching the ep - oh what an addiction

Finally watched it. Amazing episode. I was engrossed the whole way through. As usual just have a few points.

The look of horror on Arnav's face when he sees Dadi – BS's expressions were amazing. Slight happiness on seeing her, kind of worried, also sadness to be reminded of the last time he saw her.

Mami hiding behind NK πŸ˜†

Bechari Khushi. How many times will you be refused ashirwad?!😭

Oh Dadi – I'm going to love hating you.

Go Nani!!! Loved your speech to dadi. You go girl!!πŸ‘

The Arnav – Khushi scene. Wah wah loved every second:

• Arnav lost in his thoughts
  • Khushi entering and trying to find out the problem
  • Arnav tilting Khushi's head and consoling her
  • Each and every one of Arnav's lines were superb. The way you admitted that you were to blame for the wedding and telling Khushi not to blame herself. You are redeemed for me (sorry mentioned the 'R' word, no chappals please)
  • When Arnav was describing dadi's traits all I could think of was, that was you one year ago!!
  • Khushi voicing her thoughts that she doesn't know Arnav

Next the Arnav-Dadi-Nani Scene:

• First of all loved Nani's reactions to each ones words – like she was watching a really intense tennis match
  • Yes dadi what right do you have to jatao your haq on Arnav now?!
  • (dadi doesn't call them bitua & bitiya, just noticed)
  • Arnav & Dadi were too good in this scene. You could see exactly what both of them were feeling.

I love Khushi's support system in Payal & NK. Payal donning the big sister hat and telling Khushi it will all be ok and NK I just love you ❀️. Payal's line about 'things that get off to a bad start don't have to finish the same way' – an indication on Khushi-Arnavs future? Or even the whole family's future?

Gabar Dadi Saas hahahahaha oh Mami πŸ˜†

And the last scene…aaahhh Arnav I want a husband just like you!!!!! 😍

May not get to read all the posts & comments but I'm sure they're brilliant as usual. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by RitJ26 - 11 years ago
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Finished my analysis:
Please comment!