Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: joyvg

I thought I can make it till one ...but I give up...
Hello hi bye bye girlies...

Supna...Shas (nice meeting you ), & Riya  ...πŸ€—

bye joy..my rabba ve partner...πŸ˜†
muje nahi malum that ki aaj redux mein muje mera rabba ve partner milegaπŸ˜†
Edited by Shastradhari - 11 years ago
lalsunvid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great title Tants...

"Janus frequently symbolized change and transitions such as the progress of future to past, from one condition to another, from one vision to another, and young people's growth to adulthood. He was represented time, because he could see into the past with one face and into the future with the other" --- Courtesy Wikipedia 

So this is for ASR , Anjali, Daadi...

Continuation from Monday's episode ...we saw how the grand - children bonded with a long separated Daadi due to some unpleasant incidents. 

We did get to see the glimpse of the qualities the grand-children have inherited from their family!! Wonderful...πŸ‘
That's what makes them see the bitter truth that unveiled before them few days ago in front of their eyes.

The last scene when ASR stood beside Khushi took me to the famous "Meri Patni" dialogue to Shyam. The message was delivered clearly that day to Shyam and today to Daadi.Shyam crossed the border line...lets see how Daadi and ASR deals when the truth is being told to Daadi !! 

Daadi's one question got answer ...the next question about DAAMAD is yet to be answered. Lets wait and see...

Barun.. Jayashree aka Naani , Daadi ma...stole the show...!!  

I read all the reveiws...till now...and they are brilliant...and most of all the highlights of the episode have been deciphered and reviewed so well...So I kept my message very short today...Hats off all...πŸ‘
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

bye joy..my rabba ve partner...πŸ˜†
muje nahi malum that ki aaj redux mein muje mera rabba ve partner milegaπŸ˜†

hain RVP when how, how i didnt knw. Again Kkg Asr eyelock n RVM done n me
o bekhabar o be khabar
Supna9 thumbnail
Hehehe i knew i knew sathya k title janu ka
janu janu
nahi meaning other advantage lene me kya hai
tu mera janu hai
tu mera dilbar hai
segad thumbnail
Anyone noticed that the description of Dadi's nature as given by Arnav also fits Anjali to a T?

As much as Dadi and ASR share characteristics, I think it is also important to acknowledge the similarities between Anjali and Dadi

Supna9 thumbnail
Hi sunny u our ki faltoo talking ko ignoring u r right karing
Supna9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: segad

Anyone noticed that the description of Dadi's nature as given by Arnav also fits Anjali to a T?

As much as Dadi and ASR share characteristics, I think it is also important to acknowledge the similarities between Anjali and Dadi

nope i m thora sa disagree here most of da time anjali doosro ki baat bhi accepts na but ASR pe those description r perfect.
Supna9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmibalan

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000" size="2">Gm Everyone...</font> πŸ˜ƒ

hi sharmi GM
me going may be meet after break.
Ok bye riyya shash bye
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: segad

Yes and No..views things from cheezein apne angle se yes...everyone does that ASR, Khushi,Akash and Anjali.."  sachai unhe nazar hi nahi aati" she was not given the entire truth of Shyam with proof so cannot be faulted for not thinking to ill of Shyam: when ASR made her understand his POV regarding Khushi she did understand partly at least was open to listen thro' it... which dadi till now is not shown to do (though it's early days for her character)...she is stubborn like Dadi I guess the entire Raizada and Mallick clan suffer from this.."expect karti hai ki sab cheezon ko unke tareeke se dekhe.." will be understood better when she gets to know the extent of sacrifice Khushi and Arnav did for her and the entire truth of Shyam and how she responds to it...
sharmibalan thumbnail
Arnav's description about Dadi...only makes me wonder that she will be instrumental in getting Shyam back...

She will not believe Khushi...and that too without proof...

Nani will support Khushi...And will not let Arnav and Khushi leave RM

So all the characters under one roof...rubbing eachother at the wrong side...πŸ˜›