Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hd75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Waise, if looking at Arnav Singh Raizada attracts tax, I am ready to pay tax with interest?😳

Loved how Khushi was, as they call it in Tamil slang, "sight adichifying" (stealing glances) at him πŸ˜Š

Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Prashu: Yaaa!!!!!😍 πŸ˜ how do u know!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hd75

Waise, if looking at Arnav Singh Raizada attracts tax, I am ready to pay tax with interest?😳

Loved how Khushi was, as they call it in Tamil slang, "sight adichifying" (stealing glances) at him πŸ˜Š

HeheπŸ˜†

@ Bold- Me too...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

@ Divi- I knw baby!! I love Mahesh.. u told me previously.. I remember wellπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Btw Happy Birthday to Your Mahesh😳😳😳😳  God Bless Him😳😳😳
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
khushi kumari gupta singh raizada is the sweetest maddest jhalli ever. first piya to se, then that fantastic five line apology cum explanation, i don't want to change you, then the hug, and then those early morning looks. i'm willing to pay tax to see you too mrs r. goes without saying to see your hubs. know what, make it twice the tax, if that means i get to see his own, apna, real back with its characteristic slouch and angular shoulders as i did today. no doubles, lucky me.

and i do do hope some day my daughter finds someone exactly like this man to play games with on the staircase.
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

khushi kumari gupta singh raizada is the sweetest maddest jhalli ever. first piya to se, then that fantastic five line apology cum explanation, i don't want to change you, then the hug, and then those early morning looks. i'm willing to pay tax to see you too mrs r. goes without saying to see your hubs. know what, make it twice the tax, if that means i get to see his own, apna, real back with its characteristic slouch and angular shoulders as i did today. no doubles, lucky me.

and i do do hope some day my daughter finds someone exactly like this man to play games with on the staircase.

aahhh...indi di ...beautifully said...n we all wish our daughters find a man like him as well...😍
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Indi di!!! mujhe bhi Arnav jaisa pati chahiye!!!!! milega na??? 

ok now!! shd go!!!!! will be back tom!!!!! good night/day everyone!!!!!πŸ€— πŸ€—
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Indi Di- U have a daughter.. Awww...😳
😳
I hope I would get hubby like Arnav...😍
-Sudhanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Di...A damaad like Arnav ya BS???
 Mein bhi jhalli hoon Di...

Goodnight Divs..πŸ€—.

sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya1503

Indi di!!! mujhe bhi Arnav jaisa pati chahiye!!!!! milega na??? 

ok now!! shd go!!!!! will be back tom!!!!! good night/day everyone!!!!!πŸ€— πŸ€—

good night sweetz...😍