Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh! Mels you are making me all senti! πŸ˜† Yah that scene that followed was...😍 I think something similar will happen here. We never got an Inshi love track. Rishi will try to move away only to find himself drawn to her like never before. HAWT! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I like MU in serials BTW! πŸ˜ƒ It always helps. There was so much intensity. Ricky mad in anger and Indira devastated. They have 15 days with one another. This is gonna be epic. πŸ‘
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveinshi

they still partners kya..??πŸ˜• me feeling like he'll get shweta into the competition..πŸ˜•

no , audition has complete and they have win also 2nd round ... but bloopers ka bharosa nahiπŸ˜† ...

ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithsi_22

ashish, i don't know the consequences but i am really very very happy that finally we are getting the Ricky Diwan we wanted.. 

i hope he never forgets he is THE RICKY DIWAN..Rishi kumar banne ki saza mil gayi use..now SF n everyone will get a lesson..πŸ‘

I am so happy.. 

Love you Ricky DIwan..Love you Sumit..❀️

Yes MithsπŸ˜›. Same here , Me too happy to see the arrival of Ricky Diwan.

Finally the day we were waiting for has arrived.πŸ˜ƒ

Fantabulous performance by Sumit today.⭐️
AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: loveinshi

yeah may be..πŸ˜† they went hand in hand after ailaan-e-jung.. so i thought so..

ailaan e jung. πŸ˜† Yeah such a dramatic scene. Ricky and Shweta walking into the sunset and Indira all πŸ˜­ πŸ˜›
karthik80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anaya______

no , audition has complete and they have win also 2nd round ... but bloopers ka bharosa nahiπŸ˜† ...

wahi toh problem.. cvs only know to give bloopers.. 
ashish.sachi thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiya1

not only his anger his pain for losing his kid i had tears in my ideas
it looked like he was going crazy because he cant make out what was actually happening around him

Yeh , I was also like , what is happening to Rishi at that time.
ashish.sachi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishaath

I loved Rishi today finely RK is back, thank god if you see in Rishi's point of veiw he trusted Indra more than his own family loved her family like his own it was indra who made him believe in chiku now knowing that indra gives money more importense than him just like his family it really bought the worst in Rishi but I am loving this RK . 

Yes Rishi is completely Right in his POV. Every Emotion , sentiment & expression perfecyly exhibited by Sumit today.
loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anaya______

ya..πŸ˜† kal ke epi me cvs ye bhi bhul jae ki aaj ka epi kabhi aya bhi tha..πŸ˜†
PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
whatever it was i loved just loved ricky!!!
i know ashish but i think its 3 months πŸ˜†
but its ok der aaye durust aaye even when everyone told me to change my siggie i didnt πŸ˜†
ill change it to something interesting now☺️

ashish.sachi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

my god his eyes..what an acting yaar..ila mam kya scene diya aaj toh sach mein dara diya..i think bestest performance by SV today but worried about indira now seriously feeling sad for her..ricky diwan will surely take revenge now

Yes , surely troubled time for Indira now. Ricky Diwan is on full fire. Feeling really sad for Indira.