rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It came fleetingly
It came with time
It came after endless humiliations for this sweet, innocent giril called Khushi
It came after a whole world of trouble given by  to her by him,
It came after umpteen trials and tribulations for  her,
It came after he himself once declared he would never do,...

But it came finally...

The acknowledgement of his wife as his other half
The deep loyalty for his wife
The firece protectiveness
The refusal of a place where she was not welcome...

This is the ASR we have always wanted to see...

ASR was truly Khushi's Arnavji today...

Is duniya ke sabse accha pati...

Disclaimer: This was for today's episode. Yesterday and tomorrow are temporarily pushed aside

Edited by rima - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ya rima Di i really was longing for this ASR, The man who would place his wife at the top position and not treat her as a plaything, finally he is realizing himself and in the mean time showing others too that what is Khushi to him actually. i am liking him now, hope he continues this way... Oh Khushi would have felt like in heaven when she had Arnav with her. Well done ASR way to go man... You are proving that ASR does not know only to burst in anger he too knows to show love 👏 Make Khushi more happier that is the best redemption u will have and she will inturn shower you with more love. Arnav and Khushi are a true definition of love👏 Edited by JohnySolomonRaj - 11 years ago
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
for me the impact is gone
i think as it so stretched & delayed that i didnt find it a big deal rather its his duty
i give him the credit that atleast he opened his mouth & took a stance
what ever he said about dadi to Khushi it applies to him too
both arent different in any way
even ASR things what he wants to think
but im glad they both spoke with each other after a long time

i didnt find anything great about it
im dont intend to bash but the effect had wearied off for me

nice post though

Edited by Harshitha - 11 years ago
vellainsaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Finally we see the couple talking, them acknowledging that their relationship is close yet vulnerable. 

Arnav standing with Khushi. 👏 His dialogue was perfect and Sobti was amazing.

Today after a really LONG time felt like was watching a show with some story in it, I don't know what the story is yet, but I loved it today. Barun, Sanaya, Jayshreeji and Swatiji were brilliant.

Loved it.

And when ASR was describing Dadi to Khushi... I was like dude.. you are describing yourself.. she is your carbon copy.. lady ASR 😆
Edited by vellainsaan - 11 years ago
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Rima.. Finally ASR stands up for his Khushi.. Was dying to see this scene
Ni1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Rima as always awesome post..!!😊

Loved that scene today..was waiting for it desperately..!!

Standing by your love against all odds is what happens to be the true love in all sense. That we saw in today's episode.

ARSHI's love is pure..When your love is pure your primary intention is to remove the pain and suffering that has plagued your partner throughout their lives. 

ARSHI came into relationships with baggage, past failures and disappointments, misunderstandings that can overwhelm the present if they let it.

Being able to help heal the old wounds of your beloved is what compassion is all about. We definitely gonna see that in near future.

If you truly love someone you cannot stand to see them suffer. Helping them to overcome their hurt and fear in a compassionate way establishes trust. One of the foundations of a strong and long lasting relationship.

"True love always waits always and always." And is patient, caring, kind, joyous and free !!!!

Love ARSHI..!! I just love them..

Loved ur disclaimer to the core...lol...apt it is..!!

Edited by Ni1234 - 11 years ago
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: saalu1

Yes Rima.. Finally ASR stands up for his Khushi.. Was dying to see this scene

me too!
thechaigirl thumbnail
Rima well said ...looks like our complaints r being finally heard (as u pointed out atleast for today). This is the Arnav we wanted to see for so long. The conversation between him and khushi was just perfect. FInally he accepted his mistake to her. 

In today's episode could not help but note that looking at Dadi seems like the Maliks were people living in cloud 9. Thank fully Arnav and Anjali stayed with Nani. Imagine without the influence of Dadi Arnav was terrifying as ASR dadi ke saath rehta toh pata nahi kya hota.

On another note he did win my heart today. The last time he stood up against family and said he would leave if khushi is not accepted was bcos he wanted to keep her around as he did not trust her. Today he did it out of love. Finally khushi has someone of her own...atleast till the next storm blows.

Kudos to Cv's for closing this loop too. Well done
Edited by memyselfandrshi - 11 years ago
SSB28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Very nicely said ... And I agree 👍🏼
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved todays episode. Like they say 'sabr ka phal meetha hota hai'. It was brought in the best way in my POV. it showed how in casual talk even he aknowledges that. Khushi's look completely showed how she was craving to hear this. The relief, the happiness on her face was clearly shown. Loved how arnav not only said it, but showed it. He always have been a man of less words and a man of action. But he spoke also, and acted also. He stood besides his wife and proved, that if noone is with her, noone will fight for her, he will. Even if that means stepping backwards himself. LOVED IT.Edited by Fan_ipkknd1 - 11 years ago