Bairi Piya

EPISODE: What did you think I was going to do???

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
The episode starts with DV dreaming about his confrontation 😆😆😆 *I wish it was real*
DV cursing himself how could he bring himself to believe Punit Uncle's disgusting thoughts.
*Disgusting isn't even the word, filthy man*
Now Amoli enters the house; all drenched and DV goes to see her. The national anthem "tum mere hoon" plays on the background getting on my nerves 😆😆😆 *I hate this song  I dunno why though* *I was playing angry birds so I was not quite watching...😆😆😆 sorry*

DV and Amoli are in the kitchen. DV is searching for sugar or salt...I forgot 😆 and he's such a bad search-er 😆😕 Amoli gives him the salt or sugar 😆 

I was playing angry birds 😆😆😆

DV goes in his room and staring at wet Amoli. He goes for his towel and Amoli thinks the other thing and backs behind. DV smirks saying what did you think I'm doing???
*Amoli is herself shocked for god's sake, wonder where Ekta's imagination ends 👎🏼*

Supriya is a very good actress though. Hard to say this to anyone after struck by...whatever...😆😆😆

Kajri sprained her angle...and Punit Uncle 🤢 wants to bring her to a lady doctor...Kajri is thinking Punit wants to know whether its his heinous sin growing 🐷 😆😆 But Punit wants to know if Amoli is preggie or not and drags Kajri down...
*Hey!!! She had a sprained ankle 😆😆*
DV sees Punit and says she is not some village girl to be dragged like this.

Amoli phones Chandana to say that Komodi will not meet Dipesh GFN 😕 and Chandana says that her mom-in-law, the creepo wants to take her to another doctor. Amoli is in action-mode 😕😆

Punit sees Amoli collecting some report in the hospital...He follows her. Amoli senses somene following her and turns and say "tum!!!' 😆😉

TC

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savitha0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Good update thank u dear for ur hilarious comments 😉 😆
uxghya thumbnail