Today's SBS Link !! Edit-Written Update !!!

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ul4ueBJxAE&feature=g-all-u

Here's the Youtube Link guys ! 😊 Do check it out 😊

Edit- WU-

VO says that ASR is worried about something and Khushi is trying to find out the cause.
ASR is standing by the poolside.Khushi comes behind him,puts her hand on his shoulder,he turns around.(BG-Main jo sang hoon song from New York movie is playing)ASR puts his hand in Khushi's and they smile😳Then next scene,Khushi from behind ASR puts her hand on his shoulders and smiles at him ! He just looks at her(i think she is trying to cheer him up)Then she pulls him and makes him sit and puts her hand  around his neck and hugs him ! OMG they look so adorable !😳VO says that a feeling of love is there when Khushi tries to cheer him up(something of that sort,didnt get it)

Sanaya(who is eating something) then says that ASR is very disturbed and sad and Khushi has always been a dutiful wife and this scene is just a sweet moment between Khushi and Arnav and that he can confide any problem if any to her,however since ASR is always restricted and doesnt share much,Khushi is trying her best to make him talk to her.

VO then says that seeing her piya all dukhi,Khushi is not able to stand it and even she is worried (scene shows Arshi hugging,ASR looks sad) VO adds that just to cheer up ASR and get to know the reason behind his sadness,Khushi is doing all this.

VO then says that Either she puts her pallu on her head and does seva to her husband or with her dance moves she is trying to cheer ASR up (Offscree Sanaya dances)

Again the hug scene is shown! Offscreen,then Barun asks Sanaya why she is singing and Sanaya replies who is singing?Barun adds saying she is singing in a zabardast voice lol 😆Sanaya is having her blue mug and is stirring something in it,she replies that she was playing some song in her mobile and she is not that great to sing also !

Vo then says that ASR u dont believe this answer and maybe u yourself dont know how special u are to Khushi ! This is Khushi's love which is making her do all this to cheer u up ! Something else she adds and it ends !

Loved Sarun as usual !! Waiting to see the forthcoming scenes😃 What say guys?😊
Edited by sweetgal19 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wow thanks a lot for sharing this link !!😊abhi🤗
Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh my baby is crying...poor thing...love him...wish i could sing that for  him...
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
You're welcome everyone ! For those who cant see the SBS video now,pl do check the Written Update 😃
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanakamaraj

wow thanks a lot for sharing this link !!😊abhi

Archu !! You're welcome dear🤗
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

you're welcome sweetie😃
tash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nayu🤗 Aww, it was such a cute segment!!! I did watch it on the live link but I read your post again to refresh my mind😆 Arnav in tears was so heart-touching but thankfully, Khushi is here for him😳 Can't wait for tonight's epi!!!
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

You're welcome sweetie😳
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

You're welcome 😃😳
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: tash10

Nayu🤗 Aww, it was such a cute segment!!! I did watch it on the live link but I read your post again to refresh my mind😆 Arnav in tears was so heart-touching but thankfully, Khushi is here for him😳 Can't wait for tonight's epi!!!

Tashu!! Ikr ! It was really cute ! Awwe thank u so much dear 😳 Ikr  ! It was really sad  !😭 So cant wait for today😃