Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: fariya94

agreed with u...m loving the current track..

More beautiful moments to come :))) And you know what cvs don't have to rack their brains, cos these are everyday simple moments easy to write and loved by everyone.. Its going to get lovelier by the episode πŸ˜³ Aur jab screen par written content nibhaaya jaayega toh aur bhi nikhar ka aayega,,,aur MM toh poocho hi mat they have already fit into the moould perfectly..Mohan na lagtey hue bhi itna accha papa ban raha just cos he loves Megha , its so cute.. Nanhi has a hot dada..other kids have uncleji dads
Edited by Jaynragz - 11 years ago
Jay_tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash28

Agree lets enjoy meghan new life

They shld actually show some parent teachers meeting where the young teacher will hit on Mohan and Mohan will get all RED πŸ˜† OOOHHH they have so many scene options..agreed they will be seen before and typical BUT Kunal Akanksha will give it such brand new treatment...will be a pleasure to watch
Jay_tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: sitamma

agree with you completely

Thanks sitamma πŸ˜Š
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved yesterday's episode...  totally agree with you

want to see such small nok zok between these two...πŸ˜‰
kranti90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaynragz

More beautiful moments to come :))) And you know what cvs don't have to rack their brains, cos these are everyday simple moments easy to write and loved by everyone.. Its going to get lovelier by the episode πŸ˜³ Aur jab screen par written content nibhaaya jaayega toh aur bhi nikhar ka aayega,,,aur MM toh poocho hi mat they have already fit into the moould perfectly..Mohan na lagtey hue bhi itna accha papa ban raha just cos he loves Megha , its so cute.. Nanhi has a hot dada..other kids have uncleji dads

i love the lines in pink! heheπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
sim_ran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kranti90

i love the lines in pink! heheπŸ‘ 

N no other kids Dad is as cool as our Monu... N Nanhi calls her new papa spiderman...
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Any sweetness with overdose sure leads to sugar sickness! As you all said we have had enough of NBT original! Now let's enjoy the extended version of NBT! If only we give way with open minds shall we able to enjoy the moments! In the name of old NBT let us not close ourselves by not welcoming the new changes coming our way! We might miss the real fun in the process of not accepting the fact and may be we wud miss the real moments even they come to us in thr original form 'cos at one point we might not know what we really want πŸ˜†

Kunal-Akanksha can really bring wonders as Mohan-Megha! Let us help them help us enjoy the show! I seriously enjoy talking with you gals n' guys (not sure any guy is here πŸ˜‰) and sharing my thoughts!

NBT and After NBT moments! Thanks to all for the wonderful posts... Hope we drive through a successful show!
blmadhuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Very well written...Agree with u CompletelyπŸ‘πŸΌ
Jay_tapori thumbnail
baney raho NBt par I expect fantastic scenes in Nepal..After all i believe if u r happy happiness will  come to you.. because happiness wants to go where happiness is
JumanaLoveKunal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with ur very words, very nice post