Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vampire12345678 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: FarahNoori

thank you guys and yes im watching all of it but can somone tell me when will monita and uday actually start falling for each other ? asap plz and ty

uday will fall for her very very soon but manyata will fall him in the last few weeks as in actually realise
FarahNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampire12345678

uday will fall for her very very soon but manyata will fall him in the last few weeks as in actually realise

im on episode 22, can u tell me the exact episode if u rmrb plz and thank you... wow really that kinda sucks
vampire12345678 thumbnail

im on episode 22, can u tell me the exact episode if u rmrb plz and thank you... wow really that kinda sucks

it does kind of suck but watch the show its awesome and uday will realise because of unnati maybe in 50 episode but not sure and not only that he will face heart breaks acouple of times because of manyata's teenage crush akash i think after a few episodes u will too hate akash and that is a promise i can sign on a blank cheque to guarantee  that u will hate akash like all manveerians do
FarahNoori thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampire12345678

it does kind of suck but watch the show its awesome and uday will realise because of unnati maybe in 50 episode but not sure and not only that he will face heart breaks acouple of times because of manyata's teenage crush akash i think after a few episodes u will too hate akash and that is a promise i can sign on a blank cheque to guarantee  that u will hate akash like all manveerians do

i wannna just jump to that episode but well i have to watch it so i dont miss anything, unless you can fille me > plzzz
rocker12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

i wannna just jump to that episode but well i have to watch it so i dont miss anything, unless you can fille me > plzzz

i suggest   you to watch it all in the beginning even it got wonderfull scenes :)
FarahNoori thumbnail

Originally posted by: rocker12

i suggest   you to watch it all in the beginning even it got wonderfull scenes :)

fine but atleast can u tell me if she forever wears that same clothing?

tuliluvsarmaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

no she doesnt..but she does for a long time. i think in epi. of 6th april she shifted to her new look.
tuliluvsarmaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@FarahNoori you should really read the ff's in here..the ffs, SSs and OSs are super gr8!!

specially the UVCs, JNCs, Wheel's of fortune, Checkmate, checkmate 2, Two hearts-one heart beat!! thsese ones are super dooper fantastic!! Literally!!
musafir99 thumbnail
it also ruined me I am really addicted to manveer
HotPinkHeels.PM thumbnail
Networker 3 Thumbnail
Ashish and Priyal were really cute together.
It's sad they broke up!