Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@Shama: I'm watching the same scene as well ; in fact, downloading it! Btw ditto with ya 😳
@Aashi: Abey kya emo use kar rahi hai tu K3 ke liye 😡🤣 Waisey kya fark padhta hai kyunki jaha pyaar hota hai waha yeh sab toh hota hi hai .. haaye 😍
Edited by -Bidzie- - 11 years ago
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

@Shama

its Ashlesha here😳 u can call me Aashi like this bidz do😆

@bidz

haaannn😳 I never chat in any AT, I dunno I could never stay connected to it but aaj😳

Kunal Karan Kapoor🤬

Okay..!! Aashi it is! =D

I'm watching the scene, where he says.. 'Dar gaya tha main..bohot mushkil se mili ho tum..!Main tumhe khona nahi chahta tha!' *Sigh* Ghoosshhh...!! Beautiful dialogues..n he deliver them, in an extra-ordinary way..which just makes the scene PERFECT!❤️
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@bidz
haan toh K3 ne kya bana dia mujhe😭 kya shareef bachi thi main😭 saae actors ko sisterly feelings se dekhne waali
par K3🤔
my life is doomed
🤣

b/w I just Mohan's posture of sitting with legs wide open, back bend and both hands intertwined resting on legs 🤣
Medusa.. thumbnail

@bidz

haan toh K3 ne kya bana dia mujhe😭 kya shareef bachi thi main😭 saae actors ko sisterly feelings se dekhne waali
par K3🤔
my life is doomed
🤣

b/w I just Mohan's posture of sitting with legs wide open, back bend and both hands intertwined resting on legs 🤣

Lmao! Kya pose maara hai!🤣

Link do!
SunShine_A thumbnail
It was totally Mohanish charcter for me
and I did not find him weak or spineless guy there coz its the fact that a man only fall weaks in front of his mother, wife/love and daughter
and it was so perfect in Mohan;s case, all his insecurities, selfish attitude coz indeed he got Megha after very long with great difficulty after almost loosing her and not once but many times
so his fear was very obvious
and I didn't him as a looser there
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
@Shama: Mainey tou K3 ko tweet bhi kia tha ki I'm in love with his voice and the way he modulates it, matching with Mohan's emotions... And he tweeted me back saying a 'thank you bidushy!' I was all red ☺️😆

@Aashi: Teri life doomed hogayi yeh tujhe aaj pata chala? 😲 How amazing 🤣
SunShine_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xx-Shama-xX

Lmao! Kya pose maara hai!🤣

Link do!

from today's epi
just check when Mohan asks Nanhi to give him brush to polish the shoes and she goes to take it and he sees Megha dressing up Addu 
Medusa.. thumbnail
Ghosshhh..!! I'm almost screaming.., sitting here at 3 O'clock watching the scene again n again..listenin to his voice n staring at his expressions! OMG! This guy is SOMETHING! Damn! He KILLS me!
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

It was totally Mohanish charcter for me

and I did not find him weak or spineless guy there coz its the fact that a man only fall weaks in front of his mother, wife/love and daughter
and it was so perfect in Mohan;s case, all his insecurities, selfish attitude coz indeed he got Megha after very long with great difficulty after almost loosing her and not once but many times
so his fear was very obvious
and I didn't him as a looser there

Completely agreed! As I said, he totally convinced me that the old Mohan was always been there but for sometime he was lost somewhere due to the disaster happened in his life and most importantly, he's a human being, after all! So yea I've no complains from him *DD* Actually I never had, though there was some sort of confusions before ! 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xx-Shama-xX

Ghosshhh..!! I'm almost screaming.., sitting here at 3 O'clock watching the scene again n again..listenin to his voice n staring at his expressions! OMG! This guy is SOMETHING! Damn! He KILLS me!

Official confirmation .. You're doomed as well! 😛 Credit goes to.. Kunal Karan Kapoor! ⭐️ Seriously I just love typing and telling his full name .. sounds so classy and stylish just like him😎
Edited by -Bidzie- - 11 years ago