sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
"Dosti idhar hai , aur pyar bhi idhar hai "

Mere lovebirds <333
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I've been watching this interview like million times.. Miss them.. there was such a smile plastered to my face each time i watch this..

Mere dost asked what happened? am i in love 🤣
sjain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Die_hardfan_KSG

gay nahi gaay or guy as in cow!! 😆

LMAOOO

GOSH guy ..ok cow ..Liashna coz I am innocent like cow so nodding my head like cow <33

HAAHAHHAA
sjain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Liashna

Hey Mahua, sorry yaar, no offence intended.. I meant cow.. 🤣 Silly..

ROFLL its okay OMG
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
We need an interview!! and more new pics :/
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
Chalo im going now! Need to sleep. Kajenite. Keep this AT moving! And happy KaJen's 4th month anniversary!
sjain thumbnail

"Ek chota sa bachha.."

pagal hai poora ka poora :|

blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Pooja's cousin Met KSG LOLLL 
heres the experience😆
Credit PoOjA😳
So my cousin brother was just telling me today that when he had gone to give his driving test, KSG was there too :| maybe KSG was giving it again cuz he had to renew his license, idk but he was there...anyway!! KSG was told to roll down the windows while driving but he didn't and so the person taking his test told the agent to tell KSG to roll it down...but he rolled down only an inch or so lol and the guy got angry and said he'll fail him so his agent told KSG to roll it down properly lol...and so he passed that and was giving his scooter test but since he didnt have one, he grabbed it from someone else lol which wasn't even good and gave his test and passed lol can't believe he was afraid of girls noticing him and didn't roll the window down lmfaooo and he has seen KSG around a lot of times why do people who couldn't care if they saw him or not see him -__-
sjain thumbnail
"Bohot jaldi kaise ho jayga , order thodi kiya hai humne "

HAAHAAHHAA..kya kya bolta hai

Edited by sjain - 11 years ago
sjain thumbnail

Originally posted by: blessing-beauty

Pooja's cousin Met KSG LOLLL 
heres the experience😆
Credit PoOjA😳
So my cousin brother was just telling me today that when he had gone to give his driving test, KSG was there too :| maybe KSG was giving it again cuz he had to renew his license, idk but he was there...anyway!! KSG was told to roll down the windows while driving but he didn't and so the person taking his test told the agent to tell KSG to roll it down...but he rolled down only an inch or so lol and the guy got angry and said he'll fail him so his agent told KSG to roll it down properly lol...and so he passed that and was giving his scooter test but since he didnt have one, he grabbed it from someone else lol which wasn't even good and gave his test and passed lol can't believe he was afraid of girls noticing him and didn't roll the window down lmfaooo and he has seen KSG around a lot of times why do people who couldn't care if they saw him or not see him -__-

LOLL nice experience ..very different !!