Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjali250194 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
At least Shyam brought them closer here! But I much prefer the two cupids way of doing that...payal and akash! Haha
Great chapter, liked how Khushi sought comfort from Arnav even though she felt like Arnav didn't trust her, which shows that she wants him to trust her because she likes him...I think! Can't wait to see what happens next
sanaroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
A Biggg Jhappi to you Shradds for Bringing Shyam ... He has always brought Arnav - Khushi closer ... 
Last time, he lied, but that led to a twist of bringing them closer by a cruel action. 
If it hadnt happened, ofcourse they would have kept the love within themselves without expressing it. 
All thanks to Shyam as his one lie " bonded them, it made them to realise their love, it made them to fall deeply for each other ..."
And today see what he has done ... Love Shyam ONLY for this :D 

Super Like for this Update Shradds ... 
Their relation has progressed alot .. Khushi wants him to trust her .. She cant bear again if he mistrusts her this time !!! 
Great Update .. Thanks for the PM 

hellokitty94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...expecting the next update!!
prerna.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was truly awesome..!!
It was shyam because of whom arnav and khushi were separated..
and maybe because of this idiotic shyam only they will be back together...!! loved the update..every bit of it❤️
prrk86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow what a beautiful update 
arnavlover97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update. I think this one of the the best chapter in the story. Wow wow. I loved how Arnav supported her. Very well written. I can't wait until the next update. Incredible. Love it.
Roshkolovemusic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the beautiful update. I am happy that Shyam is gone forever from their life.
Waiting for the next part and thanks for the pm.😊
Vindhy thumbnail
WOW this is an awesome FF I just read the whole thing in one go... without eating or  blinking ... you are super talented... could you please please PM me... I'll be faithfully commenting on every chapter... promise... !

daydreamerr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Aww, really nice to see Arnav and Khushi's relationship progressing to the point where Khushi feels safe and comfortable with him. And oh god, how horrid is Shyam! Thank god he's just making a guest appearance. Thanks the update :)
bgowriu thumbnail
too cute!!! hope evrythng wil b alrite betwn  them...