Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
mujhe kuch samajh mein nahi aayi..ðŸ˜ģ😆
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikki028

mujhe kuch samajh mein nahi aayi..ðŸ˜ģ😆

nikki ancient period mein, virgo-libra-scorp were same zodiac, later on it was divided into 3...so some astrologers even today consider these three to be simila in some sense...
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -skylark-

was posting this only :)

sat ppl:

People born on this day are very intelligent, if they are in business they will do extremely well because they are very particular people and want everything to be perfect. Their lifestyle, clothes they wear and whatever they own must have a certain level of standard. Even if they made a mistake it would seem as if it was purposely meant to be made that way so in short they tend to be seldom wrong even if they are.

These people are however extremist to a certain extent, if they are good they will be very good but if they are bad it would also be very bad. So they should have a Spiritual God Parent when they are young, they should be taught good habits from young or they would become rebellious later on. They are difficult people to control as they have no leaders except themselves, whatever they do they do it well in their own scope and tend to always lead. They have plenty of admirers and supporters in whatever they do. They tend to do well in most trade but the worst kind of people are also born on this day so if they have been spiritually brought up they should be reasonably good.

Both sexes of this day tend to have plenty of peach blossom luck, they are attracted by the opposite sex easily.These people are however extremely stubborn and is difficult for them to trust anyone easily, they are very careful people when it comes to business and friends. So it is better not to offend these people otherwise you will have an extremely hard time. If they gain your trust it will definetely benefit you greatly as they are helpful towards their friends.

Their bad months are March, July,August and September, their day color is black. They are usually good looking and have an air of mystery in them, call them an enigma.They are also weird so it takes time to understand these people.They are naturally protected by higher beings and have special ability to do things others can't. They just need to find it out themselves thats all.

WOW that goes with me too ;)
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

letter...

R Description: R represents possibilities.

Characteristics: Enthusiastic, patient and even-tempered. R is stable, hard-working, warm hearted and compassionate.

Special Meanings: A negative R is prone to mislaying or losing their possessions, and tends to be somewhat irritable, emotionally touchy and a bit of a miser. It is easy to aggravate a negative R, and to experience their rather short temper.

--I guess we get to know rani better...

N Description: N represents imagination.

Characteristics: N is a very certain of itself as a writer and spokesman. N is imaginative and loves pleasure especially when indulging the senses.

Special Meanings: The negative N can be envious, covetous and jealous, which can cause divorce or separation , if it is taken to extremes.

--I have to take a note and nikki dii u too!!!!ðŸĪĢ

---for arjun 😆

A Description: A represents the head.

Characteristics: Determination, enterprise and courage.

Special Meanings: A as the first vowel in a name means the person has a strong interest in life in general, and possesses an independent nature. When another A appears in the name it brings with it the quality of being level-headed and having the ability to think problems through.

When three or more A's appear in the name, this can tip the scales toward selfishness. The negative A can be a critical and skeptical individual, looking down upon the efforts of others from their lofty place of self-righteousness.

Interesting!!!!

-skylark- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

--I guess we get to know rani better...

--I have to take a note and nikki dii u too!!!!ðŸĪĢ

😆😆😆😆😆
-skylark- thumbnail
eid mubarak anne

wats wrng wid ayesha n shipra :\ way 2 annoyin !! and i dnt undersant ! is ram a bigger star than saif-kareena :o party mein nahi jayega toh folp :@
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

eid mubarak anne

wats wrng wid ayesha n shipra :\ way 2 annoyin !! and i dnt undersant ! is ram a bigger star than saif-kareena :o party mein nahi jayega toh folp :@

its nt abt star value.. its normal na as ppl r mostly interestd in such matters ki yeh iss party mein kyu nahi hai ya yeh iss party mein kyu hai...😆...normally ppl tend to mind others business...😆😆...so here too as Ram is related to both ppl r obviously curious to knw he will go to kiska party...😆😆

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
finally good news frm Mohit's side...bt many r nt tht happy wid time slot...

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/ruk-jaana-nahin-go-air-khamoshiyaan-get-early-evening-slot
mayuloveu thumbnail
waiting for mohit's show. has arjun complete his teleflim shoot?
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
DKDMians here...did u all watchd aaj ka epi?d milan spl epi?😆😉...this is my take on aaj ka DKDM epi vich i posted in a topic in DKDM forum...

i am disappointed wid the interruption...so for me aaj ke epi ended jst b4 the interruption...😆😆

i mst say XTREMELY MAGICAL set put up by the DKDM team...omgg tht location beautifully decorated by flowers already gave an absolutely romantic vibes in d atmosphere for d milan scene...it ws too too beautiful...👏👏👏👏...

there ws one moment when Shiv says for him nothin is more beautiful than Parvathi...tht dialogue n d way Mohit told...i ws totallyyy lost in him...😍😍😍😍😍... Mohit in such scebes akwz makes me 4get the fact tht am shamelessly drooling on a character of God...😍😍😆😆...

movin on...i loved hw Parvathi teased Shiv when he backd out sayin hes indeed Bholenath...n i ws like ohh she ws really xpectin more already?ðŸ˜ē😆...tht part really cracked me up...😆😆

n nw d much awaited Milan scene...omfggg no words to describe...d set...d magical BGs played...d chemistry of MohArika...d acting by both Mohit & Sonarika...evrythin ws TOTALLY MAGICALLY PERFECT...😍😍😍😍😍😍...

i ws awestruck at the scene vr he removed her jwelleries n made her wear flowerish accessories...tht ws way too romantic...😍😍😍😍...n there also Mohit again made me go shamelessly drool on God once again...😍😍😍😍😆😆...

PS :  i hv to say i felt a strange glow in Mohit's face n tht made his SMILE evn more magical n killing ones to me in some scenes tonite...ðŸĪŠðŸĪŠðŸĪŠðŸĪŠ