Originally posted by: tanthya

I am game !! I love food, riyya ..I eat both πŸ˜ƒ

Wow... thats great... Will introduce you to Asian Foods... πŸ˜†
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: riyya6

doods is here... question time...πŸ˜†

Awww I love the DP Riyya ... donno but I loved her the first day itself ... πŸ˜†
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok saw the Promo
VO
Kya Dadi ki aaney pe khul jayengey puraneyy ...Raaz

so the hand holding scene was for promo or they will show it in 2days epiπŸ€”
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle

Awww I love the DP Riyya ... donno but I loved her the first day itself ... πŸ˜†

she played the role of Aye saaib in LTL na,it was very difficult to identify her in this Dadi AvatarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
 Hea ladies πŸ€—

Just watched the promo, so now the raaz khulasa will happen..

• we will get to know how thali met her naag premi and hw they sisseeed ever after .. 
  • The paramparik sanskari ashram se bhaagi hui dadi will do raaz khulasa nice.. 
  • Will Kushi learn more about her man in the process and give him thodasa lubb atleast further?? *nothing wrong in dreaming, yeah?* 
  • Titan of clashes between two sanskari chicks oops bth look old in the dressing sense though. The old sanskari dadi will teach the new sanskaar ki moorath few asli zindagi lessons may be?? *wink* *wink* ,Kushi sooo needs it 😈 and in turn may be daadi learns her asli zindagi moral lessons frm her pota ASR the Arnav malik and also frm kushi and others and learn to treat ppl properly first. 
  • its finally devyani and Arnav Singh Raizada versus the Malik's.. bring it on but plz restraining order to ved and gotti if they get any jingala toing toing ideas for kushi maathe again. 
  • can Nani, Kushi, Glee also be taught a lesson or two on sanskars and paramparas for the way they hv treated LA.. all the women who taught LA now look so not of sanskars at times, bade aaye doosronko sikhane wale.. 
  • I read some kushi woo ing Arnav scene, yayyy for thatπŸ₯³ *m still nt able to belive it, someone pinch me softly plz*.. can she finally throw her wig away with that hideous clip while singing aaja piya maine wig aur clip ko bhi pehenkdi.. 
  • would love to see her in the white shirt again and finally at the end of the song if she turns and shows her neck and gives Arnav the pearl necklace.. Ahhh 
  • Why r the forum members fuming on dadi, dint payal atleast open her mouth and say she isnt naukrani or did even kushi mind saying it , na?? All her ma kali ka avatar is only with Arnav with Shyam and others its all tai tai phish.. What a dumb family none could open up their mouth and say she aint naukrani? I can maaf payal coz she way too constipated to speak up for kushi.. 
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swapna08

Ab samajh mein aya the dardπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sathu will take u later πŸ˜ƒ
im saying hi for many times but no response from sathu ji
Now i know she will say my net crashed too
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mommamia

This Post is from Sheila (S)!!! Enjoy..

Hello Hello,

Everyone ready for the rollercoaster ride that is IPKKND? Why do I think IPKKND is a rollercoaster, because just when you think its smooth sailing, there is a sharp turn and then you are being pushed down a hill at the speed of light.

Last week we ended the romance train with Arnav telling Khushi, we haven't finished talking, yet we never heard a word spoken, because when you find the person you love more than life it self infront of you, your eyes speak, those were Khushi's words. And in a blink of an eye the story changed...

Ever sat on a rollercoaster... I had the fortune (misfortune) of sitting on the highest one in TO, while being dropped from the highest point, I felt my stomach about where my chest should be, it was hanging somewhere in the middle of my neck and chest. That is the feeling I got when watching today's IPKKND.

So let me dive in...

Lets just say that the apple DOESN'T NOT FALL FAR FROM THE TREE!!!! Today when I watched Dadi, I understood ASR a little better. There was that pride, that "ruthba" in the walk, attitude and the decisive way in which they operate. I loved it. Here is a women, who stood by helplessly when the disastrous events happened to her grandson and granddaughter. And because she couldn't protect the ones she loved she punished herself by living out her years in an ashram. Sounds like a family trait. Arnav also punishes himself when he can't do anything to help the ones he loves.

Now Dadi, lets just say I loved how she knows what and how she wants things. There is a sterness about her that makes weaker people quake in their shoes. And she knows it, and uses it to the fullest.  There is also a deep love for her grandkids, and desire to make their life better. But this is a woman very set in her ways, it will take a miracle to melt this stone. But... That doesn't mean it can't be changed, well sculpture is made when hardest stone meets the scapel in the  experienced hands of a sculptor.

Anjali, this is one of the fewest times when Anjali had a flashback and not Arnav, she hugged her Dadi questioning her. Here Anjali is different from ASR and Dadi, she is softer and therefore she will not go to that extent to punish herself for the wrongs that happened around them. Anjali today is beyond happy, yet in her happiness she is reminded of her shattered existence. How is she supposed to tell her Dadi where her husband is, the father of her child. Let me just say the picturisation of Anjali's dilemma as she sat in between the empty cradle and the picture of her maritial bliss was amazing. AMAZING!!!

Also another scene that was good was the fact that Dadi looked at each member present when Anjali left before going to comfort her.

Anjali, breaks down, here is a person whom she can be helpless in front off. She is like this only in front of one other person... Arnav... This goes to show us that before Dadi was indeed an important person in Arnav and Anjali's life. And so the plot thickens...

Khushi and Dadi:

Now here is where KKG is stumped, there is a part of Khushi's character that immediately endears her to people around her. She is implusive, full of life and craziness. But... those characteristics can surely irk someone too. I mean I'm very apprehensive of over friendly people and I myself am a very friendly person (Good Lord, if you understood what I just wrote you have got to know me too well and need to step back a little.LOL). Khushi cannot be her normal self, she cannot ignore the fact that Dadi doesn't like or respect her, and Khushi cannot react because she respects Dadi. Also Khushi for the first time in her martial life is insecure!!! A feeling that Payal has great experience with. I loved that Payal was showing Khushi the way to win her Grand Mother in Law's heart. Khushi today has stood by helplessly while Dadi has humiliating her. Khushi did not like it one bit... but... she swallowed the pill... why... because for the first time she knows this time she is going to need a certain Mr. Raizada's help. Will he deliver?

But before we go there... Khushi today says there is so much you don't know about the person she loves. Damn right, but she loves Arnav with all of his war wounds, now he will tell her how he got each and everyone of them. Personally, I can't wait.

And finally, I know this is going to annoy some people but I'm going to go in and out of Upper case.

I know it is just the precap, but... boy when ASR STANDS UP FOR SOMETHING HE DOES IT ALL OUT!!!! During the MouDhikai, ASR had told his Nani he will not tolerate anyone talking about his family members. TODAY, (tomorrow) HE WILL DELIVER. Now that is an ASR moment, he stands up to his Dadi, but at the same time sees her disrespecting his wife, and quietly shows both his DADI and his wife, how he expects them to behave with each other. His Dadi must respect his decision, his wife must accept her position.

I don't know about anyone else, but I felt like the entire situation in the Raizada Mansion were being scripted by a certain Mr. Shyam M Jha!!! There is an old very effective tactic used in war, it is called Divide and Conquer, and Mr. Jha knows that Anjali by herself is too weak and emotional a link to help him and so he has employed the big guns with Dadi to do his bidding. Dadi does seem to have prejudged everyone in the house.

It certainly seems like the battle lines between the siblings are drawn and the drama is just waiting to unfold.

Before I conclude I have to call everyone's attention to the MOST AMAZING MOMENT IN THE SHOW TODAY!!!

Everyone expects ASR to stand up for Khushi, his persona has always been take no prisoners. But today, NK DID THE IMPOSSIBLE AND STOOD UP FOR KHUSHI!!! Yes he was shut down pretty quickly, but, still, this is the first time I think a man stood up for his friend on anyshow, and not disrespectfully but just to show that one cannot treat other people a certain way. WELL DONE CV's you really are going into uncharted territory. ( On the other hand, it might not go down with the saas bahu loving serial watchers in India)

Now on to performances:

Sanaya Irani: from the bubbly, happy person to the insecure girl who sat before us today, beautiful transition, one can have all the confidence in the world but there are moments when you just fall flat. Well done girl.

Daljeet: I love how you potray Anjali, even though you do have to bare the rath of many, but your helplessness was fully conveyed today, wish you wore the bump the scene would be more pronounced.

Utaskhara: Man I just love Mami, today her insecurity was on overdrive. loved it

Dadi: Well done studying the mannerisms of ASR and then making them your own, I had no problem believing that he inherited some traits from you.

Jayshree T: In a blink and you'll miss it scene you showed that, guilt and vunerablility and shock that you were feeling, I'm loving you.

Karan: Boy you are just brilliant, I hope they use you more

Deepali: When other people are so amazing at the game, the same expression doesn't quite go down nicely, please make sure you have an array of expressions to show the same emotion.

and Finally Bombastic Barun: Only you, or rather ASR can came me forget about the whole episode and think only about the precap!

So Ladies, there are only 3 reason's I tune in to this show and that is Chemistry, Story and Romance, Oh ya and Entertainment, Entertainment, Entertainment!!!

Thank you everyone for the PM's, I was away for the weekend and am just trying to catch up. Kindly, bare with me.

I DO NOT STICK AROUDN THE THREAD PLEASE PM ME YOUR MSGS AND COMMENTS. IT'S S003!

And ladies that was my two cents

S

P.M. To dearest Sandhya, without whom S (or me) would have shrunken away in oblvion, thank you once again.

Loved it Sheila πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank u Sandy for posting
swapna08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Hi Swapna,

I liked Dadi too . a good contrast to Nani and quite authentic one... represent the old era..

My moms mom was like dadi should not touch,servants can't enter the kitchen and all,but dads mom was cool she could not care two hoods for all this and would call it a bunch of bullshit
Nina90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarissajohn

Nina dadi was very much in character but I don't loved al the untouchable thing and shuddi kalash, except that she is truly like old ASR, so no doubt from where bitwa got all aukat talks.

for that i will blame cvs not dadi

Shami, the trouble is that Dadi is a cat among the group of pigeons. So she seems different. It never seemed odd to me because I've been living with people like that since I was born...
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nina90

When there was talk about the 5th promo being retelecasted, mujhe laga we'll get a promo saying something like, "Will Dadi's arrival bring the past to the front" And we got it! πŸ˜ƒ

Oyyeee Hoye ... Good going Nina  πŸ˜ƒ ... did it say something to do with Khushi ???