Aww.. It was so cute!!! 😳
Beautifully written! ❤️ I'm so happy you decided to write again!! 😃
Loved Ram's answers!! 😍

Hey thanks so much yaar
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: noddiye

Anu, I love you too...Speechless mat ho jana, tum chupchap achhi nahi lagti :-)

Aapka FF under way hai Madam...

ai haiye main maar jawa😆 zyada maat tadpao yaar... jaldi post kardo😳
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anamika163

<font color="#CC0033">ai haiye main maar jawa😆 zyada maat tadpao yaar... jaldi post kardo😳</font>

by the way Anu you are bullying bechari Neha and what about you...where is your FF update :|
noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanRaj.RaYa

by the way Anu you are bullying bechari Neha and what about you...where is your FF update :|

Haan ab isko bhi bully karo...Anu kahan hai update?
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
We want update anu asap...and by the way u knw neha the ppl bullying u themself havent updated their ffs from a long time :P i think its ur turn to pester them :P
noddiye thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanRaj.RaYa

We want update anu asap...and by the way u knw neha the ppl bullying u themself havent updated their ffs from a long time :P i think its ur turn to pester them :P

Thanks for the tip off Anju, wait abhi sabki khabar leti hun...
shonuz_mom thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was absolutely fantastic. 
noddiye thumbnail

Papa...Papa...Peehu's voice boomed through the Kapoor Mansion...Running from one room to another Peehu was desperately searching for her Papa...She found Ram in the study room and a huge grin broke on her face...
Ram looked up from his file, he knew it was time to pack up. This was the father daughter time...exclusively for Peehu...Ram never let anyone not even Priya encroach on them...Peehu had brought about a drastic change in Ram. Since the time Peehu was born almost 6 years back, Ram had been a transformed man. He was a doting dad to Peehu, looking after her every need and pampering her to the hilt..

Peehu ran towards Ram and engulfed him in an embrace. Ram lifted her and put her in his lap.

Ram: So how is my princess today?

Peehu: Hmn.. good

Ram: And how was school?

Peehu: Hmn...good

Ram looked at Peehu, though she was a xerox copy of him she had imbibed Priya's traits. He knew she was waiting for her usual treat and if he needed answers from her he better give it to her... Ram reached out to his pocket and took out the chocolate...

Peehu grabbed the chocolate from him and without battling an eyelid planted a kiss on his cheeks. This was their daily ritual..

Peehu: Papa, you know we had a surprise test today...

Ram: And?

Peehu in between mouthful of chocolates...I was surprised!!!

Ram laughed his heart out, his little girl was a bundle of joy indeed. Since she had come into his life every day had been a new adventure for him. He lovingly looked at her, his daughter looked adorable with the chocolate stained cheeks...

Peehu: Papa, you know something?

Ram: What princess?

Peehu: I think i have decided that i will marry..

Ram was taken aback..What was she 6 yrs old? She did not even reach his waist and she wanted to marry!!!
Ram: Marry? Marry whom?

Peehu: We have a new boy in our class, he has just joined 2 days back..

Ram: 2 days back and you want to marry him? 

Peehu: Yes papa, he also wants to marry me.

Ram: He told you that?

Peehu: Yes, we have decided it.

Ram placed Peehu down...Priya...Priya...he yelled

Priya came running from the other room, it was highly unusual for Ram to call her when he was with Peehu...

Priya entered the study...

Priya: What happened?

Ram: What happened, do you know anything? Which school does Peehu go to and what is being taught there?

Priya looked over at Peehu she appeared a little frightened at Ram's sudden outburst and was confused as to why Ram was behaving this way..

Priya: Peehu beta go to dadi, she is waiting for you to see your favorite cartoon.

Peehu promptly goes out..

Priya: Whats the matter Ram?

Ram: What's wrong? Priya, do you even know what Peehu is thinking? She told me she has decided to marry!!! Can you believe it? Marriage ...and who is this new boy in her school? Change her school...No wait i want to meet the principal...is this what they teach? Not only the principal, ill meet the education minister...

Priya crossed her arms and looked at Ram to finish his rant...

Priya: Are you done?

Ram: What!!! I just can't believe you Priya, Peehu is talking all this and you are cool about it?

Priya: Ram relax, Peehu is just 6 yrs old...She is a child

Ram: Exactly my point...she is a child...

Priya: Ram, sit here will you...Ram reluctantly sat down...
Priya: Look Ram, Peehu is right now at a stage where she sees new things everyday, she has lots of thoughts coming to her mind everyday. This is bound to happen and its just a phase...

Ram: But she is so small

Priya: Ram do you remember that you wanted to marry your childhood friend?

Ram: Yaa...but whats the connection?

Priya: How old were you then?

Ram: Errr...i was 5 ...

Priya raised one eyebrow at Ram and supressed a smile...There you go like father like daughter...

Ram: But Priya

Priya: Ram just relax  and trust me ...and please do not intimidate her...

Ram: Ok ...Ram was altogether not convinced.

At the dinner table Priya noticed that Ram was unusually quiet, in fact even daadi asked twice about it. Priya was more than surprised to find that Ram had gone to sleep before her. She took lied down besides Ram.

Ram was tossing and turning for a while, Peehu's words ringing in his ears. He finally got up and tiptoed towards Peehu's room.
Peehu was sleeping peacefully with her entire army of soft toys surrounding her. Ram looked at her lovingly...

Little drops of tears formed in Ram's eyes...

He felt a hand placed on his shoulder, he knew it was Priya...

Priya: Ram...look at me

Ram looked at Priya..She cupped his face...Look here Ram...Peehu is just a child Ram, by tomorrow she would have forgotten everything...trust me..

Ram: I know that Priya...but you know someday she is gonna grow up and get married...What will i do then?

Priya: Ram...that's bound to happen, it happens to every girl..but it doesn't mean that you worry from now onwards.

Ram: I dont know Priya, i am so afraid..

Priya hugged Ram: Its ok Ram, i know you are gonna be a great father and do the best for Peehu. Its true she will grow up and get married, but we cannot let the future happening mar our present. We are going to be wonderful parents and i am sure no matter how older Peehu gets, she will always remain her Papa's little girl...

Ram smiled looking at Peehu, Promise ?
Priya placed her head on Ram's shoulder...Promise

Both shared a smile and little Peehu too smiled in her sleep...

The End
grtu thumbnail
wow tooo god 
me first
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Res
edited -
aww that was so cute Neha...Ram's worry about Peehu was written so well...loved it...thank you for the OS.:DEdited by SanRaj.RaYa - 11 years ago