Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you guys for all the love and appreciation...Suman, Anjali, Anu, Niharika, Panchi...you guys have literally bullied me into writing this...

Just writing an OS for now...

Anu ji Aapka FF will follow soon...

Evening Time at Kapoor Mansion

Priya had just finished serving breakfast to Peehu and Daadi. Since the arrival of Peehu, the age bar had been a blur. Anybody who saw Ram and Dadi with Peehu would not know the difference as to who is the younger one. Peehu had both Ram and Dadi wrapped around their little finger. Now that both had gone to the garden for a walk, Priya had come into the room. She enjoyed being a hands on mother looking after every need of Peehu, making sure that some discipline is instilled in her. She had to be the stricter one as both the adorable Golu's in her life left no stone unturned to spoil the junior most Golu rotten.

After cleaning up the room Priya decided to rest for a while. As she plonked on the bed her eyes fell on the magazine kept on the side table..With an intention to just flip through it Priya took the magazine in her hands...

Same old usual stuff...i wonder why we subscribe to this magazine? No one reads it anyway...Such a waste of time...It was then that it caught her attention. It was an article about how married men lose interest in their wife and how its even more difficult to spice up the romance after a child. At the end of the article was a quiz. Priya got up from the bed and stood in front of the mirror..She examined her face closely...Her face had still the same sharp features and eyes that did most of the talking. Yes her eyes looked a little puffy but that was due to the erratic sleeping schedule. These days Ram was too busy in office and would often come home late at nights. Priya would wait for him then serve him food and both would go to sleep. She would have to get up early in the morning to pack off Peehu to school and then look after Ram's breakfast and lunch. She herself would just pop an apple or grab some juice and dash of to her classes. Afternoons would be spent with Peehu as she would narrate the day's events to her. Evening would be eaten by some work or the other or simply tidying up the room..Priya's hands reached out to her Mangalsutra and she let out a sigh, she could not remember when was the last time she spent a little time with Ram. 
She gently patted her head, Priya beta...the magazine is right...you and your marriage have become old..

Age is just a number darling...startled Priya looked at the door. There she saw Ram standing. Delighted at the mere sight of him Priya was about to go near him when the article flashed before her eyes...Priya turned around in anger..

Ram watched as a number of emotions were played out before him in a jiffy.. He sensed something was wrong...Ram came near Priya and slipped his hands across her waist...Can i have the pleasure of your company for a drive Madam? 

Priya all but wanted to go but the germ had taken form in her head. She liberated herself from his grip... Not in the mood Ram...

Ram: So what about some Kulfi? 

Priya: No...Priya made a face...

Ram: What about a refreshing walk in the garden...

Priya: Your princess is in the garden right not, the minute you see her you will forget you have a wife...

Ram: Ohh so somebody is jealous...

Priya: No somebody is trying to think that how come Mr. Busybee actually has time today..

Ram: Mr. Busybee thought that as it has started raining and Mrs. Busybee enjoys rain so why not plan out something? 

Priya: No...saying this Priya lied down on her stomach and propped her elbows to support her body...

Ram sat beside her on the Bed...Priya, i know the last few days have been absolutely crazy with me busy in work but we have some time today, and i wish to make my wife happy...

Priya: Hmnn then you would have to impress me first...

Ram: Alright...what do you want me to do

Priya: I ll ask you some questions, if you give impressive answers we ll go for a drive...

Ram removed his coat and rolled up the sleeves...I am game for it..

Priya: When was the first time we met? 

Ram laughed...Thats easy...We met when the first ray of sun hit the earth, when the first wave of the ocean hit the rocks, when the first leave swayed to the tune of the breeze, when for the first time humans realized that love is the greatest emotion of all. We met then and we have been meeting ever since in different life times...

Priya was awed by the answer but did not show it on her face...

Priya: You remember our first touch

Ram: It was the Karvachouth night, when you saved my life. When you fasted the whole day and it resulted in me getting saved...
Priya gets confused: But i dont remember touching ...

Ram: You touched my heart that day !!! Ram said with a shy smile..Priya smiled too..

Priya: How many times have you fallen in love? 
Millions of times...Priya's face wore a frown at this answer...

Ram: When i first saw life through your eyes i fell in love, i fell in love when you thought me the simplicity of life, i fell in love when you brought compassion in my life, i fell in love when you held my family together, i fell in love when you accepted my friends, i fell in love when you treated my siblings as your own, i fell in love when you gave me strength, i fell in love when you stood by my side in every difficulty, i fell in love when i saw our little angel in your arms, i fell in love a million times for a million reasons but always with the same person, you!!

Priya was mesmerized by that answer but she wanted to prolong the game...

Priya: What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you look at me?

Ram: When i look at you i turn into a blank canvas because i know nobody can put those wonderful colours into my soul as you do...

Priya looked at Ram, his innocent smiling face staring back at her. Tears of joy formed in Priya's eyes...She hugged Ram...Ram you are the best thing that could have happened to me...

Ram wiped away Priya's tears...That is true, i am indeed the best...
Priya tapped him on his chest lightly...I love you Ram

Ram: I love you too Priya...

Priya broke the hug and began getting ready leaving Ram flummoxed...Hey, what are you upto...

Ram: Some body promised me that i would be taken for a drive and also i can have a kulfi of my choice...

Ram laughed lightly: So i assume i have managed to impress the lady and am getting the reward...

Priya: Nah...its just that the lady is craving more for a Kulfi...

Both Ram and Priya laughed their way out of the room...

The End 
Edited by noddiye - 11 years ago
yyyaaayyy me 1st aawwwiiieee... Nehaaa... may i say I love you๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— I donno wht to say yaar... m officially speechless๐Ÿ˜ฒ da words that portrayed Ram's feelings for Priya were enchanting... mesmerizing ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ take a bow gal๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ eagerly waiting for my FF to come
Edited by Anamika163 - 11 years ago
Res.
Edited-

yaayyy yayyy...first of all thank you thank you for writing...*happy dancing*

now coming to the os...i dont have words to describe how brilliantly you have written...i am an official fan of you :D :D :P :P the answers by Ram are just to sie for...*claps*Edited by SanRaj.RaYa - 11 years ago
Awww... That was so cute and adorable... Just loved the answers of Ram... Just fida on those answers... Hats off... That was a superb OS... Looking forward to more of ur writings... Thanks for the OS and the PM...
Dat was so cute neha n magical..plz do write more
wow... awesome OS... i badly needed it... thnx a lot... ๐Ÿ˜Š

now i understood why folks were forcing u to write.. U wrote it beutifully.. Awesome OS..
OMG Neha, kya kamaal ho yaar tum, really, sooo beautiful, I am all ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ Ram's answers, Wow, such a great hubby he is .. Really lovely girl, you rock, Thanks a lot for this beautiful scene. Keep them coming.. You are the best..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
WOW! It was super cute! Really enjoyed a lot reading it :)
Thank you for giving us this nice moment with my favorite jodi ha ha ha ;- )
Lovely answers..โค๏ธ Thank you so much Neha for RaYalicious OS.