Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Neha04- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Inshi Forever yaar inshi ke bina HD dekhne main koi interest nahi. inshi hai to hd hai. Inshi rocks.
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

may be you too should read the topics again carefully where Indira is said "shameless" ðŸ˜Š
and i have not seen any one defending Indira when she is tagged characterless...

on the characterless poll u can find out many of us disagreeing, coming on to the post u r talking i will comment now, do check, may be i didnt checked that post till yet ðŸ˜Š
and because of few i think we all must not be blamed na ðŸ˜Š
thats all, no more clarifications from my side
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pari117

on the characterless poll u can find out many of us disagreeing, coming on to the post u r talking i will comment now, do check, may be i didnt checked that post till yet ðŸ˜Š

yes pari i totally agree .. with that poll.. no one agreed and mostly no1 supported.. but may be few do not notice positive post and only see what they want... PLus this new name Rista.. who has given and who is using the most in all their post and comment.. by reading the post we can come to know who r more in the favour or Rishta or what ever name was given to the new entrant
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pari117

preeti is not blaming all set of ppl n maybe u hvent seen those n number of posts in vich indu was bashed like...just becoz new entry was sameer n fans r pairing opposite indira now the same case is vid rishi the new entry is for rishi n now we r going to see theirs side of story so ppl r praising thm thts realy ggod thing even i m also see this story of his past n at last all knows inshi is goin to be together,,the same situation was at that time,,she is just talking about views of this forum ppls..thats all from my side
sjj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HD  is incomplete witout inshi and plz read previous topices  mostly people said that thy want only inshi 😳
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: adinats07

yes pari i totally agree .. with that poll.. no one agreed and mostly no1 supported.. but may be few do not notice positive post and only see what they want... PLus this new name Rista.. who has given and who is using the most in all their post and comment.. by reading the post we can come to know who r more in the favour or Rishta or what ever name was given to the new entrant

I gave the name RishTa = Rishi + Shweta...

generally we do that in forum when Sameer came everyone gave SaRa and when Sumer came everyone gave the name SuRa and when SAmeer and mandira incident happen then also they got a new name then why not the new entry and Rishi get a name...

i didnot find any wrong in that...
..Bebolove.. thumbnail

may be you too should read the topics again carefully where Indira is said "shameless" ðŸ˜Š
and i have not seen any one defending Indira when she is tagged characterless...

well there are no doubts, indira was shameless today. whether she was just lying or not. You can't insult ur love ones/husband/sibling/mother or father like this in front of someone else.  you can't call them selfish/deemak/ and say that u can divorce them if it will be necessary.

After all this, i still support indira, but the thing is she should have cleared it that she isn't pregnant.  Now coz her BT n her so called sister mandira.  coz of mandira this pregnancy confusion is getting even worst. Only Rishi is getting hurt in this, no one else.

I still support inshi, but if indira will keep representing his husband like that.(nakara, deemak, selfish)..then i don't think i'll be inshi fan anymore.
Edited by Warz-Barun-Rati - 11 years ago
sakshi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

chill yaar... this is nothing new for me in this forum... rules changes when matter comes to Indira, so let it be... lets hope for the best

We know who are always excited about new entry.  We alsoknow  that some people have already  started the new name RisTa before the new entry of that person.  As an Inshi fan it was very hard to digest.   If one or two people write against them,  please don't include all the InShi fans are like that type.

Edited by sakshi1 - 11 years ago
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[

generally we do that in forum when Sameer came everyone gave SaRa and when Sumer came everyone gave the name SuRa and when SAmeer and mandira incident happen then also they got a new name then why not the new entry and Rishi get a name...

[/QUOTE]

So atleast it is clear that who is welcoming  this new pair... we r not intested in this Rishta.. we r alwasy interested in INSHI only...sorry for us no rishta
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: adinats07

[

So atleast it is clear that who is welcoming  this new pair... we r not intested in this Rishta.. we r alwasy interested in INSHI only...sorry for us no rishta
[/QUOTE]

the tables are turned.. when Sumer came no one are interested in Indira and Sumer but some people tried to pair them just to bash Indira... when i do the same it became crime and more over i didnot even bashed any and after the new entry alot of people really want RishTa so lets see what will happen in future