Frequent Posters

meghavn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sarithaipkknd

the bud may never bloom.. rey...๐Ÿ˜‰
n ofcourse chottey has changed he is not 15anymore...๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†great post

Thanks Saritha  ๐Ÿ˜Š  seems like tht too abt Bud ๐Ÿ˜‰ wht with DB & her demands...
Chotte is still chotte for Anji  I think it's she who has to grow up...  lets call her Chotti ๐Ÿ˜†
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: meghavn

Thanks Saritha  ๐Ÿ˜Š  seems like tht too abt Bud ๐Ÿ˜‰ wht with DB & her demands...
Chotte is still chotte for Anji  I think it's she who has to grow up...  lets call her Chotti ๐Ÿ˜†

anjali di hai sabse sayyani๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†anji's baby if its there...will be suffocated with so much love..he ll become akash bituwa mr pinky part 2
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
just look at his anger guys change of expressions...

a
Edited by sarithaipkknd - 11 years ago
meghavn thumbnail
Saritha if ur around I need help...

I want to paste this video but its not happening...can u help me if u know..

GirlOfFire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Sorry to have to disillusion you. This is probably the most acerbic post I have ever written. And one of the things that really gets my ire up is the lack of etiquette - in the Raizada house. 

People walk into each others rooms without knocking. They interrupt a couple when they should be turning around and leaving. Even Dadi's entering today lacked ETIQUETTE - basic manners! That we all learn as children. In fact, one of the hallmarks of aukaat is etiquette. So.. 

ASR asked his Dadi to come live with them many times. She refused. She gave up the rights to be there for her grandchildren. She gave up the right to that position in their lives. Yet today she walks in cool as cucumber, and expects things to be the same way as they were fourteen years ago?! What she's senile as well, now? People grow up and change in five years, let alone fourteen. Nothing remains the same. This is a fact of life. For her to not even acknowledge it - is just plain bloody arrogant! 

As for how she came to know that Anjali is to be a mother - well you see, in the normal course of things, Anjali would be showing a big baby bump - visible signs of impending maternity. And that's what's written into the dialogue. Hence my comment about how it could have been handled without showing Anjali's flat stomach. Remember Khushi mentions how soon Anjali is due. Have you ever seen anyone with such flat abs professing to be 7 months pregnant? I dont think so. 

aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Updated on Page 2.
Happy Reading ๐Ÿ˜Š

IllGetOverIpk thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghavn

Saritha if ur around I need help...

I want to paste this video but its not happening...can u help me if u know..

[YOUTUBE]LINK OR URL[/YOUTUBE]
NO SPACE AT ALL

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3bxFV0bMCQ[/QUOTE][/YOUTUBE]

Edited by sarithaipkknd - 11 years ago
meghavn thumbnail

anjali di hai sabse sayyani๐Ÿ˜†anji's baby if its there...will be suffocated with so much love..he ll become akash bituwa mr pinky part 2

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  Pinku ya Pinky Jha
HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi07

Woh Bhooli Daastaan Lo Phir Yaad Aa Gayi
Nazar ke Saamne Ghata Si Chhaa Gayi !!

Kahan se Phir chale aaye, yeh Kuch Bhatke hue Saaye..
Yeh kuch Bhoole hue Nagme, jo mere pyaar ne gaye
Yeh kuch bhichhdi hui Yaadein, yeh kuch Toote hue Sapne..
Paraaye ho Gaye to kya, Kabhi Yeh bhi to the Apne !!
Na jaane Inse Kyun Milkar, Nazar Sharma Gayi..
Woh bhooli dastaan lo phir yaad aa gayi !!

This episode marked the return of  The past into the present!! When the shadows of past start to cloud the present, it leads to an inevitable Clash!!...What happens -- when two persons who mirror each other in almost every way, same attitude, some strength, same confidence, same arrogance & exuding the same power, but distanced by the values of two different generation -- come together ??...an inevitable clash!! & that is we going to witness in the coming episodes!!

As some posts like Lizzy's, Priya's poem have already talked
very well about Dadi's behaviour with khushi today --- the ridiculous 1800's practice of Untouchablility being carried out in one of the richest families of Delhi in 21st century ๐Ÿ˜ก--- so, I am not going to go much in detail in that !! Regarding this matter, I am just waiting for tomorrow to Arnav to explode in anger seeing Dadi insulting khushi...really want to see how he stands up for khushi...glimpse of which we have already watched in the precap!! Absolutely Dhamakedaar Precap...loved it๐Ÿ˜ณ!! Loved the way when he found his wife was not being allowed to enter the room, he also went out & stood behind her...WOW..such a meaningful & powerful gesture๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Arnav has been never been one of those who has held back expressing his opinions, his beliefs, defending what he feels right & most importantly standing up for his loved ones!! Remember the Muh Dikhayi Rasam -- when Arnav had stood up to all the guests defending the honor of his wife, a wife whom he hated at that time, whom he hadn't even accepted as his wife in real sense, but nevertheless he had stood up for her in front of whole society only coz she was His wife!!

However, now we are talking about the Arnav who will be witness to insults hurling at the same wife -- a wife whom he now loves like anything & wants her in his life forever-- , that too insulted by no outsider, but by his own grandmother, who was estranged from him for past 14 years!! Wonder how is going to react...how openly or loudly would he able retort back ?? He would definitely stand up for khushi, but at the same time how openly & loudly would he able to take a stand against his own dadi ?? Yes, he loves khushi...but he also loves his dadi, whom he has missed for last 14 years!!Actually cant wait to watch him standing up for khushi, be with her at every step, supporting her openly, & also trying to make dadi understand!! Seems like Arnav is again caught up in the same turmoil as before -- Trying to balance out his relationships!!

What is even more interesting is, that ASR is such a spitting image of his Dadi!! Now we know...where he got his ASR genes from๐Ÿ˜†!! They both have the same attitude & arrogance, both are never afraid to speak up their mind, both live their lives as per their own wishes & values, both didn't even think once before hurting someone below their status by their words & actions (remember ASR in the initial months).
Today dadi had said,"Naukaron Ki Aukat", & we all know that in the initial months, most of ASR's dictionary for khushi consisted majorly of words like Aukat, Hasiyat, Status, Money !! & what an uncanny resemblance, that both of them have even had a similar start with khushi... hating her for her low status!! Wonder if Dadi is also going to follow the same path with khushi like ASR did i.e. love her!! & Funny enough, Manorama Mami is afraid of & listens to only these two in the family ๐Ÿ˜† !! But, ASR changed after falling in love with khushi, she mellowed him down, made him softer, made me more humane... wonder what effect khushi will have on dadi in long run?? It is going to be very interesting to watch how everything plays out!!

Another thing which caught my attention was when Mami said that Dadiji & Naniji have been Best Friends since childhood!!! I couldn't help but notice how different their attitudes are!! Friends since childhood..& still one is so rigid, dogmatic, unwelcoming, narrow-minded, scaring off others & other so warm, welcoming, vibrant, loving people irrespective of their backgrounds, loving people for what they are, one the most understanding character in the show!! Gosh...how further apart these two could be...& still very close friends?? Moreover, Naniji's behaviour on the next day of Arnav-khushi's marriage had clearly shown that she hates Arnav's father..yet close friends with Arnav's grandmother ...really interesting!! I wonder whether Dadiji was always like this or  the terrible incident dated 14 years back changed her to become so cold & rigid??? The same incident which changed arnav into ASR, is it also the reason how Dadiji's personality is today?? intriguing angle!! Well...this is something which only story can unfold!!

Loved NK again today for standing up for khushi๐Ÿ‘...accusing Mami of letting Dadiji believe that khushi was a servant, trying to tell dadiji that khushi is arnav's wife..wow, he is such an amazingly dependable & trustworthy friend!! Really hope his character is made permanent๐Ÿ˜ƒ!!

Loved How khushi was planting Roses in Arnav's garden, treating it as her own!! He never had roses there, & she was doing it so very confidently-- exercising her "wifey rights" in real sense!! Loved that how everything in arnav's life which were earlier only 'His' are slowly becoming
'Theirs' !!

Really liked that khushi in her monologue today openly said & accepted how much she loves arnav...although we all know it...but it is so amazing to hear it..right??

Anyways, signing off...seems like IPK is off to a very interesting & an intriguing track!! Loving the IPK...CUT IT!!

Enjoy the Song...its a beautiful & a very melodious No. by Lata Mangeshkar!! Talking about how it feels when the Past again comes around the corner -- around ones' present, especially if it reminds of ones' painful past!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CusmKbiv5Q4[/YOUTUBE]

brilliant Aditi๐Ÿ‘.

the dadi nani friendship angle & the differences in their personalities was brilliantly done, we had a glimpse of it in the precap too!!!!!

yup ASR & dadi r too similar in nature...admitting defeat won't be easy...we all know whatever happened 14 yrs ago, changed ASR & Anjali, m sure it must have changed didi too!!!
meghavn thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]LINK OR URL[/YOUTUBE]
NO SPACE AT ALL

Thanks a lot Saritha ๐Ÿ˜ƒ it worked I just copied from above ๐Ÿ˜‰