Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

jps ... For the good parts of last night's episode now (LOL!!)    Would you believe, last night when I saw Mansi's brother, I actually wondered (with your eye for good lookers),  how come jay never mentioned how handsome he was!!!  I never before noticed just how good looking he was!!!!    And here you are today  πŸ˜†!!!   Do you think you could leave alone just one for us poor girls  πŸ˜’  ??

And now for the cherry on the cake   πŸ˜‰!!!!!   What do you think about our Anoop last night?  Wasn't he just too too Gorgeous "Guddu" ... especially when he was all alone and crying ... something with the camera lights, can't explain, but I just loved him!!!   Lord, but he took my breath away   !!!    The guy constantly amazes me ... never tire of looking at him   πŸ€ͺ!!!! 

Later!!!

indi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahil70

Week 39 - (23 SEP 2012 To 29 SEP 2012) - Avg TRP 0.60

sahil70 ...  Thank you;  I'm so sad now though ... the trps are going down!!!!   I really can't believe these results!!! 

indi thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi5555

@desi5555 ... Agree that Anoop should leave... isn't that what RL asked for?   Wants her to miss Anoop not just because of the business and lifestyle, but also because of his love and devotion to her!!!   Such a dutiful child and she takes him for granted!!!!  He carries out her every instruction without question ... yet she doesn't even show appreciation !!!    How many mothers are so lucky????   She doesn't realise his real worth!!!!

She should be left alone to reflect on her wicked deeds!!!  

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Sahil, thank you for providing the TRPs. Sad, isn't it!!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² I believe the show needs a different time-slot.  Last week had a lot of drama and it did not raise ratings as most people watch their favorite show, then watch LMYAM online!!

@ Indi, yes, I am content watching Himm bring the screen alive with his outstanding performances!!  I do see traits of Guddu Shukla and I don't know if you feel it inside, but somehow my insides get all mushy remembering BBAT!  Maybe it has to do with the way the show ended!! That is why I give him my unconditional support!!!

As for Mansi's brother, he is good husband material from what the eye can see!! You can always throw your net, never know what you may end up catching!!! 🀣

Much love
indi thumbnail

Originally posted by: jps01

@ Sahil, thank you for providing the TRPs. Sad, isn't it!!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² I believe the show needs a different time-slot.  Last week had a lot of drama and it did not raise ratings as most people watch their favorite show, then watch LMYAM online!!

@ Indi, yes, I am content watching Himm bring the screen alive with his outstanding performances!!  I do see traits of Guddu Shukla and I don't know if you feel it inside, but somehow my insides get all mushy remembering BBAT!  Maybe it has to do with the way the show ended!! That is why I give him my unconditional support!!!

As for Mansi's brother, he is good husband material from what the eye can see!! You can always throw your net, never know what you may end up catching!!! 🀣

Much love

jps
... (LOL!!!)   I call it the "funny feeling inside'!!!!  That funny feeling  could never go away!!!  No matter how many times I see Himm on screen, it's still there!!!   You are quite right about it being the way BBAT ended ... too abruptly, no closure...  but mainly not enough of Guddu and Runjhun Shukla!!! 

I'm surprised at myself though,  watching Himm in LMYAM has given me a tiny sense of relief ... a bit of healing  ... the initial magnitude of "pain" and anguish has faded a bit ... but it will never completely disappear!!!!   The only medicine to heal that wound would be to see Runjhun and Guddu complete their love storyπŸ˜† !!!!    I'll always support Himmanshoo though, not only because of Guddu Shukla, but also because he's such a great actor ... he has completely
bewitched me  πŸ€ͺ!!!! 

Hey Girl, that's the problem, never know what I may end up catching!!!!  πŸ˜‰!!!! 

pensink91 thumbnail
Today's update for all my dear friends. Another sad episode

Episode starts with Sahil asking that Anoop is missing, Mansi thinks what will happen when comes to know what happened between Anoop and Mummyji,. Mansi tells Sahil Anoop has gone to see the Doctor. RL changes topic to rest and tells him he can meet Anoop tomorrow. Anoop comes in the room and RL just gets up and ignores him and move to drink waterπŸ˜²πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜”. Anoop tells RL mom this is Sahil's case papers and since she is being an idiot he politely says that I will keep them here and you can sign it. He then leaves the room and RL is still angry ( I hate her hate her hate her) . Mansi follows, Anoop is driving and thinking all his mom said and behaved when he went with papers too. All of a sudden Mansi asks Anoop to stop the car as she notices a bruise on his hand (he must have got it when he went to save Sahil) and he is in pain. Anoop asks why stop the car, mansi is being a loving and caring wife πŸ˜ƒ(loved the way she sternly tells him to stop and show his hand. Mansi tells you got hurt while trying to save Sahil and Anoop says its nothing just a small cut. Mansi sternly tells him show me your hand and just pulls the hand towards her. She takes out a first aid box and Anoop keeps telling it is small but she is adamant and puts ointment and bandages the hand.At first Anoop is resisting but later says thank you 😊 (Love it  love it Love it).

Anoop then asks shall we start now and Mansi says yes. They drive and he is not able to drive with one hand but still does. Mansi notices he is upset and in pain. They reach home and Anoop tells that we have reached h ome and asks her to go inside and tells that he will be right back. Mansi tells him in this pain and with the injury where will he go and how wil he drive but Anoop tells her that you go inside I will be back. He drives off and mansi is thinking and upset where he is going at this hour. She comes and Shivani consoles her saying she too felt bad at whatever happened today and Mansi tells that Shivani Idont know where Anoop went. Shivani says I know he has just made himself so aloof from everyone. She tells Mansi that don't worry he wil be back and asks her to come. Mansi says he is hurting inside and today what happened… Shivani tells her to let a few days go by and everything will be fine (how Shivani? We all need to know how will that happen?) Mansi asks her when he has not yet forgotten what happened with Dad how will he get over this. And she says I know this that he hates himself and so does Mummyji. Here Sahil wakes up and asks for water but RL is sleeping and SAhil says maybe mom is tired and get up and puts a blanket and leaves the room. He calls Shivani's cell and Shivani says Sahil why are you awake till now. Sahil tells that he is fine and still he has to stay here. Sahil asks why she is upset and she tells its nothing. SAhil tells her to give the phone to Anoop bhaiya as he wants to thank him for all he did, he says that what Anoop bhaiya did for me only he could do that. Shivani says so late and tells himto talk to him tomorrow. Sahil insists and finally Shivani tells Anoop bhaiya is not home. Sahil is tensed now and says so late where can he be and Sahil tell her to speak what happened, he says when he asked in the hospital then too she kept quiet.

He says whatever it is you tell me right now then Shivani tells that Mummyji blamed him for whatever happened to you today and she also said that he was responsible for Pitaji's death too. Sahil asks do you know where he is and Shivani says sahil you rest and onpersistence tell no one know where he is. But Sahil disconnects as he is now upset as Anoop is missing. Shivani tries calling him and he does not answer. RL wake up to find Sahil missing and  is looking for Sahil, she asks the nurse. She thinks how could I go to sleep. Sahil stops an auto and think where are you bhaiya… he tells the Auto driver to go to Gulmohar road as he wants to check the office first. RL is shouting at the hospital staff how care thy were that a patient goes missing. The doctors tell that we just kept him under observation but he is fine. She then calls Bhushan and bhushan says to come home with the driver. Sandhya asks what happened now. Bhushan tells that Mamiji called and I have to go look for Sahil, she tells why you and Anoop can goπŸ˜‘πŸ˜”πŸ˜• (anoop is just a servant his sleep does not matter). But he insists , sandhya tells he did love marriage and now left the hospital alone he is fine and he would comehome too. She tells why do you spoil your sleep. Shivani is tensed why Sahil is not answering. Shivani goes knocking on Mansi's door and tells her that Sahil is not answering his phone. Mansi say even Anoop's phone is not reachable. SAhil reaches Anoop cabin and calls for him but Anoop is not in the office.

He goes to wake up some chotu and asks if Anoop came here and asks are you sure he did not come here. Shivani tells Mansi I am so stupid I should not have told sahil al this. Mansi says Shivani you had no choice and Mansi says you are lucky as you have a good understanding. Mansi says she does not know how to help Anoop as she goes forward and he steps backwards. Shivani is tensed that both Sahil and Anoop bhaiya are not answering. She decides to call the hospital.  Hospital informs that sahil left and no one knows where. Then RL reaches home and servant comes to call Shivani and Mansi. Episode ends here.

Precap for Monday: SAhil is telling RL that whatever happened with papa, bhaiya has been punishing himself for that til this day. He asks what if something had happened to me today what punishment would you have given him for that. Anoop tells to not talk to mom like that, but Sahil continues and says you are such a heart less woman but Anoop slaps him, sahil is shocked at this. ( I bet more hatred towards anoop to come in the future episodes as RL will think he instigated Sahil against her).

indi thumbnail

pensink ... thank you so much!!!!  I'm going to love this episode!!!  Can't wait to Raj Laxmi's face when Sahil confronts her!!!! 

And yes, we did see Anoop's hand bleeding when he went into the ambulance!!!  He went into the building but nobody thought to ask if he was alright!!!!  Mansi is going to be the comfort and love in Anoop's life!!! 

Sahil is a darling!!!   ... he's the only person who could stand up to Raj Laxmi ... she wouldn't kill him!!!!   Good for you boy!!!  Shows you are no spoilt child after all!!!!    Love all that brotherly love!!!!

As for Shivani, poor girl in more hot water with RL when she finds out who told Sahil!!!  I think Shivani is right ... Sahil is her husband and she shouldn't keep anything from him!!!! 

Anoop, does he think by obeying and revering RL she's going to love him?  It's about time she wakes up!   Let Sahil have a go at her!!!

pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi

pensink ... thank you so much!!!!  I'm going to love this episode!!!  Can't wait to Raj Laxmi's face when Sahil confronts her!!!! 

And yes, we did see Anoop's hand bleeding when he went into the ambulance!!!  He went into the building but nobody thought to ask if he was alright!!!!  Mansi is going to be the comfort and love in Anoop's life!!! 

Sahil is a darling!!!   ... he's the only person who could stand up to Raj Laxmi ... she wouldn't kill him!!!!   Good for you boy!!!  Shows you are no spoilt child after all!!!!    Love all that brotherly love!!!!

As for Shivani, poor girl in more hot water with RL when she finds out who told Sahil!!!  I think Shivani is right ... Sahil is her husband and she shouldn't keep anything from him!!!! 

Anoop, does he think by obeying and revering RL she's going to love him?  It's about time she wakes up!   Let Sahil have a go at her!!!

indi, dear and to all of my other freinds, I know that Monday's episode will bring Dhamaka. But so sorry Monday'sWU I will have to do on tuesday morning. my brother and SIL are visitng me for just one day and that is Monday.  I have not met them since 4 years and have taken that day off for them. I am really sorry and promise i will do first thing on monday and not wait till the tues episode.
jps01 thumbnail
@ Pensink, thank you so very much my dear!! Excellent, quick and I so love your side notes that puts a smile on my face!!! Thank you for this my friend!!

You have to feel my heart pounding here as I am reading - so glad that Sahil found out the truth about RL and Anoop!  And am glad that the precap shows them both ok and in good health.  For a minute as I was reading, I was wondering since Sahil is out looking for Anoop and somethings happens to Sahil, Anoop will be in more trouble, but thank God Sahil is safe!!!

When will Anoop learn to accept that his so-called mom is an evil person?? Why did you slap Sahil Anoop??? To show respect for who?????😑

Maybe RL will think that Anoop told Sahil what happened between them!!😑

Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
@ Pensink, Well I hope you have an enjoyable day off on Monday and no worries, we will survive until Tues morning.  4 years is a long time to not see your brother - so have a great day!!!