Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

LMYAM seems to be moving quickly and I expect we'll soon be seeing the trials of a Love vs Arranged Marriage as both couples adapt to their new status!!!  It will be interesting to see the different stages of development.   I'm so looking forward to seeing Anoop in his role of husband ... of course, it wouldn't be anything like the Shuklas' marriage  😆!!!   

Totally different characters ...  Gentleman Anoop and that unpredictable Gunda Shukla !!!  But I do love to see Himmanshoo ... he totally transforms himself into his characters ... he turns the most common  scenes into something so remarkable by just a gesture or the expression on his face!!!  Himmanshoo is indeed a splendid performer!!!

pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluebell12

Maybe Anoop will feel better and be happier now that he put the burden of his mother on to Mansi, and for that he will fall in love with her more and more each day.   
Mom promised husband on his death bed sons would have arranged marriage,  I guess.  

Bluebell, I agree and feel that now Anoop will slowly fall in love with Mansi. I can see it starting to happen already.

and LOL for your other statement " mom promised husband ..."

Some moms arevery possesive and its tough for them to share their sons with DIL and another reason they still want to be the first and foremost person in their sons life. But they forget that once the son grows up they need to let go as that would still keep the bond between Mom and Son.  the more one tries to force their views on kids the more they are detached.  Sahil's mom is behaving the same.

pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi

pensink ...  sorry ... should have said  "pensink" ... but it's ok for jps too!!! 

Girls, where are all Himmanshoo's fans?  Seems that it's like the same BBAT crew  plus a couple others!!!!   Even though Ashish's  fans seem a little dissatisfied with his role, they are still there supporting him!!!! 

I feel sad for Himm  !!!

Indi, no worries no apology needed.

Yes, I make sure i write daily here to  show support to Himmanshoo not that i love this role more than BBAT. Himmanshoo is a brilliant actor and he adpats to any role that is given to him and I love this role a much as I loved Guddu Shukla. I just want to see him succeed. And write as much to increase his appreciation thread rating too.
jps01 thumbnail

I also enjoyed listening to Anoop speak last evening - the camera was placed at the right angle and did justice to his face when he spoke!  And yes Indi, I did not miss the laugh at the end of his scene with Netra! Wished he could do a la Guddu Shukla roar on his egoistic mom!! That would put her in her place in a jiffy!!😆

I could not help but notice how MIL was rolling her eyes when Shivani returned briefly in the room to speak to her - I know some MIL are rude, but this was downright disrespectful!!😡

I thought the scenes with Sahil, Shivani and mom were good also!  The way Sahil laid his head on mom's lap was very good.

Like you Indi, I also am just happy that Himm is back on screen and he needs our support - which has dwindled considerably.  I understand the show is not magnetic at this point but I am glad he is on my TV screen!

jps01 thumbnail
@ Pensink, Well said and exactly my sentiments, we think alike:😛

Yes, I make sure i write daily here to  show support to Himmanshoo not that i love this role more than BBAT. Himmanshoo is a brilliant actor and he adpats to any role that is given to him and I love this role a much as I loved Guddu Shukla. I just want to see him succeed. And write as much to increase his appreciation thread rating too.
pensink91 thumbnail
Shivani's dad asks Shivani did not answer and is worried how she is at her in laws. Her mom says dont you trust Sahil and replies that is the sole reason for sending Shivani there with him and says that you too are awake and seem worried. Here Mansi is making all preparations for the Grah Pravesh and tells Shivani that once mom does the arti you step in this kumkum water. And Shivani nods. Bua teases Mansi and says Shivani that our experienced Bahu has explained everything to you and then Sahil says Bhai (Anoop) I will now take retirement from Business. Anoop says when did you join business that you are talking about leaving it . Sahil replies that the DIL is considered the Laxmi (goddess of Wealth) of the house and when Laxmi is entering why does he need to work and his cousin also teases that are u thinking of staying home to be at your wife's service. Just then Mansi says where is mom and asks Netra to go get her when we hear the mom's voice that this Grah Pravesh cannot happen. All are shocked and Bua asks Bhabhi we did all this after consulting with you and Shivani too is the DIL of this house and Mom replies I know. But first we need to get them married in some temple in a traditional way with pheras, etc. and then welcome Shivani as the DIL. She tells Sahil that you go and drop her home we will go to her parents place tomorrow to talk about the traditional wedding. Sahil asks it is so late and she says yes go drop her. Anoop says Sahil I will also accompany you and mom says in a stern voice. "No Anoop you and Mansi go and rest you both must be tired". SAhil and Shivani reach Shivani's parents place and ring the doorbell and mom wonders " who can it be so late" and dad says you stay I will go and check...

Dad is shocked to see Shivani and Sahil and gets upset and moves without speaking. Mom asks what happened and Sahil starts his acting that whatever we thought happened and mom did not accpet Shivani. And mom announced the wedding. ButShivani laughs and then Sahil says why did you spoil the joke. then they talk about simple wedding as per the request of the mom. Hermom asks if mom agreed what r u both doing home and Sahil says as mom wants to have a traditional wedding. Then everyone is excited and they go in to start ceebrations. Shivani's sister asks what was the others reaction at their place. And Shivani says oh no I forgot to tell you something important and her sister is desperate to know that when dad enters and says he has one good news to share and Shivani says I have a good news too. dad insists that he want to tell first and says he just got a call from Sahil's bua that they will come tomorrow to discuss about other customary things and they all get excited and then realize Shivani wanted to tell something. Shivani tell guess who got married to Anoop and then tells its Mansi and that Mansi is her Jethani. And her mom says you did not now this earlier and she says how would I as I never met her since we left. And her dad is elated at this news and says now all my worries are gone shivani has her sister like best friend as her SIL and all are happy too.

Anoop is descending the stairs and Mansi comes saying Anoopji I thought I was late and hands him his tiffin. He replies in a formal way "thank you" and I guess (could not watch closely) their hands touched  and Anoop isexcited too. Then he asks Mansi you were going home today and she says yes, but I forgot to takes Mom's permission. MIL comes right then and says you dont need any permission to go to your parents place and Mansi says okay she will be back soon as they all had plans to go t Shivani;s place too and mom nods but now the smile has disappeared. Mansi asks Anoop if he does not mind and can drop her on his way to work if he is not late. Anoop replies he was already late and says sorry. But when he looks at his mom he mom gestures him to drp and he says, dont worry I will manage, ok i will drop. She says I will quicky get my purse. She comes andAnoop tells someone he will be there in an hour. He asks Mansi if she spoke to mom about Shivani and she says no. But he says do it soon. She asks do yu think Mom will accept Shivani and he says it wil be tough and you are the only person who can remove all the MU. he says you are mom's favorite DIL and if you tell that Shivani is your Best friend atleast that should remove a little hatred from mom's heart. He says shall we go now. Here mom is looking at the jewelry to give to Shivani and Bua asks her to see and she says no matter what she never lets other feelings override her values. Just then jyoti's mom calls and mom gets upset and she says jyoti'smom said that we deliberately hid this fact from them. Then Bua says we are getting late you get ready but she refuses and says that I dont feel like going you take the Shagun and Bua persuades her and tells that this way all old MU will get resolved. She says and if she does not got it will always remain as a bitter memory for all. She says I dont want to go there and for Anoop and Sahil you are nothing less than a mother and then bua says okay if you insist iwill go alone. Mom says give this necklace set tothe DIL (Shivani). Mansi reaches home and her Bhabhi asks surprised what brings you here, did you tell mom or just dropped in and she tells her Bhabhi i just came to meet you. Bhabhi says what happened did you or Anoop have some fight. Mansi asks her bhabhi did Shivani come before my wedding and bhabhi says forthis you came so far and she says "you did not answer me" and Bhabhi replies Mansi yu are not a kid anymore that for such small issues you come here from In laws.

Mansi replies that you still did not respond to me and she says yes I hid this from you. She says yes I hid this you know I dont like Shivani, and also you were going thru a delicate time in your life and that forget  what happened and move ahead. She says thank god the wedding went of well Shivani would have brainwashed you. Bhabhi is surprised when Mansi says it makes a difference now that Shivani is my devrani (younger BIL's wife is called Devrani). She tells her bhabhi that Sahil and Shivani got married and now we are relatives. Now naina bhabhi is tryng to brainwash Mansi that please be careful as your friendship withShivani would strain your relations with MIL and you should think about yourself. Dont make your MIL your enemy.

Precap Scary: Now MIL would think Mansi is plotting against her too, this is what I was scared of.  But here it is Shivani's rituals are happening and her dad said I am happy that mansi and Shivani are going to be relatives and they arebest friends and MIL gives an angry look to Mansi and MAnsi is smiling.  Big Bomb blast on Monday, feel sorry for Mansi as it is her husband is still not accepted wholeheartedly now she will have to bear MIL's anger too. 😔🤢
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

pensink ... Thanks again for a most wonderful WU!!

The misunderstandings have started!!!  Mansi needs to act quickly ... her hesitation will get her into hot waters ... firstly there was Anoop, now it's the MIL.    By the way, I don't recall her telling Anoop that it was she who disturbed his papers!!! 

In certain instances she's moving with alacrity... look at her actions with respect to Shivani and the MIL  ... where it concerns her,  however, she's hesitating too much!  Today she didn't spare any time in going to question her bhabi!!!   I'm sure if she insists, Anoop will spare the time to listen to her!!!   

How did Anoop conclude that Mansi was the favourite DIL?  The MIL did choose her as Anoop's bride ... but does that  mean she would be the favourite?    Wouldn't the MIL start looking her suspiciously now?   She would think that Mansi knew of Sahil's/Shivi's relationship all along. 

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi

pensink ... Thanks again for a most wonderful WU!!

The misunderstandings have started!!!  Mansi needs to act quickly ... her hesitation will get her into hot waters ... firstly there was Anoop, now it's the MIL.    By the way, I don't recall her telling Anoop that it was she who disturbed his papers!!! 

In certain instances she's moving with alacrity... look at her actions with respect to Shivani and the MIL  ... where it concerns her,  however, she's hesitating too much!  Today she didn't spare any time in going to question her bhabi!!!   I'm sure if she insists, Anoop will spare the time to listen to her!!!   

How did Anoop conclude that Mansi was the favourite DIL?  The MIL did choose her as Anoop's bride ... but does that  mean she would be the favourite?    Wouldn't the MIL start looking her suspiciously now?   She would think that Mansi knew of Sahil's/Shivi's relationship all along. 

That is why I wrote Scary precap. Poor Mansi she didnot even know but would be blamed and her hubby as quiet as he is would jut stand there. Iam still hoping Sahil would tell his mom that Mansi did not know til the day he brought Shivani home and they had been away from each other the last few years.. But lets wait and watch, presently too annoyed at the situation. I was so attached to BBAT and it affected my life so much that i had decided would never get attached to a TV serial again. But I guess cant change my nature, knowing this is all fiction I am still affected.
jps01 thumbnail
@ Pensink, thank you so much for this brilliant update!!!!👏

Yes, trouble is brewing!! Let's hope MIL believes Mansi and not have distrust in her heart and head for both Mansi and Anoop!! We have already seen she favors Sahil over Anoop, so I don't expect a Saas Bahu drama with LMYAM!! Which DIL is better and who she trusts more!!  Oh lord, I am beginning to get a headache!!!  Anoop, please go back to being Guddu!!😃

Looks like its just the three of us here!! Me, You and Indi!!! LOL
pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jps01

@ Pensink, thank you so much for this brilliant update!!!!👏

Yes, trouble is brewing!! Let's hope MIL believes Mansi and not have distrust in her heart and head for both Mansi and Anoop!! We have already seen she favors Sahil over Anoop, so I don't expect a Saas Bahu drama with LMYAM!! Which DIL is better and who she trusts more!!  Oh lord, I am beginning to get a headache!!!  Anoop, please go back to being Guddu!!😃

Looks like its just the three of us here!! Me, You and Indi!!! LOL

Yes, agreed Jay i dont want that either i really dont like how in every serial they just show the torturing of the female lead.  

yeah I know, just the three of us here and even on BBAT not many are commenting these days. Wonder where everyone is. Hope they are not stalking Anoop 😆. We better watch out.😉